Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-LAUNCHED][CIV] ★Civilization coin ★POW/POS ★14,000,000★Good O'l Scrypt!★ - page 5. (Read 19321 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 1778
This coin will have a good future - just sit tight.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I have four staked transactions from a few days ago that never got any confirmations. I have recieved many since then that are confirmed. Is this something I should expect?

Yup it's perfectly normal to have a few unconfirmed stake transactions. I have a number of PoS wallets and I also get this from time to time. I'm no expert but from what I understand, this can happen when another wallet generates a block at the same time as yours. Sometimes this can be due to lag or slow connection. Nothing to worry about though Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hope we will be on an exchange soon.

Screw the exchange the coin needs a re-brand, Keeping a coin's name that is tied to Carsen is just stupid
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
so any news? rebranding ? exchange?
I have four staked transactions from a few days ago that never got any confirmations. I have recieved many since then that are confirmed. Is this something I should expect?
I am still staking normally.
Activity: 235
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Exciting news!! Looking forward! Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Alright Guys , There we a few people who had pmed me about getting into the Foundation , they have been accepted. Smiley

The Foundation  , Websites, Twitter , Facebook and all related medias will be sorted tomorrow.

Sit Tight!

~SoopY~

Great to see this going forward , block explorer would be cool too.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Alright Guys , There we a few people who had pmed me about getting into the Foundation , they have been accepted. Smiley

The Foundation  , Websites, Twitter , Facebook and all related medias will be sorted tomorrow.

Sit Tight!

~SoopY~
Nice,soopy. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Sit Tight!

~SoopY~
Activity: 65
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
I would be worthless on the team as I am pretty new into coins. But I cant say enough how much I think the coin could use a rebrand. The launch was fair this time as far as I can see so no need to re-do PoW. But i dont think the coin stands a chance named "civilization coin"
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
So how's going ? Smiley

So far only one volunteer for the Foundation lol. Care to join?
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
With no dev team (yet), no exchanges, and 2 failed launches you guys are going to have to do better than that. . . For the price you would have to sell them for, i think you are better off taking the chance and keeping them.

Guys I'm picking up the Foundation today , interested parties please do send me a PM and basically just let me know what your suggestions are toward CIV.

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
My computer is formatted. Lost a lot of CIV. Undecided
shit! God deliberately? Angry

Have you tried , NTFS Undelete?

It's good or try Ontrek Recovery professional.

Both are effective.

Sad to hear mate, hope you recover them safely.
Pages:
Jump to: