Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-LAUNCHED][CIV] ★Civilization coin ★POW/POS ★14,000,000★Good O'l Scrypt!★ - page 7. (Read 19321 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
V1.0.0.0 wallet stops syncing at 6999 blocks, no connections and no sync

Everyone else is synced and connected , why do you always complain about something or the other? Smiley

Rather thank complaining is it not the best to work it out with the community to find out what has been really wrong before you jump into conclusions?

If you so care about a coin.

~SoopY~

No complaining, just stating fact.  DLed wallet, set up the conf file and it was syncing fine.  Stopped at 6999.  Just wanted to know what I did wrong.  I made no bad comments, just posted a question.

Oh Okay in that case , sorry about that. Smiley let me help , Have you tried clearing you %APPDATA%CivilizationCoin except your wallet.dat and also placing the .conf there.

And allow it to redownload the chain.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Everyone else is synced and connected , why do you always complain about something or the other? Smiley

Rather thank complaining is it not the best to work it out with the community to find out what has been really wrong before you jump into conclusions?

~SoopY~

No complaining, just stating fact.  DLed wallet, set up the conf file and it was syncing fine.  Stopped at 6999.  Just wanted to know what I did wrong.  I made no bad comments, just posted a question.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
dev, What are your plans, update the wiring diagram and POD,
Of course there are exchanges, thank you!  Grin Grin
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
What about exchange ? C-cex for start ?

I was mainly focused on getting up the foundation and putting a base to this mate  before anything but if the community wants that then I'm up for anything but I prefer going with setting up a team first.

Maximum weight is 24 hours while staking is 4 hours , how many coins do you have in your wallet and also leave it for a while and keep your wallet open and running. Smiley

~SoopY~
I can stake now,thank you soopy.AND when will we get exchange?

Great to hear mate , soon I believe. Smiley
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Maximum weight is 24 hours while staking is 4 hours , how many coins do you have in your wallet and also leave it for a while and keep your wallet open and running. Smiley

~SoopY~
I can stake now,thank you soopy.AND when will we get exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
What about exchange ? C-cex for start ?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hi,dev i don't have any coins stake,my wallet is open,why?

Is your wallet unlocked for staking?
yes,my original wallet is lock,i have created a new wallet,take my cons to my new wallet ,new wallet is open and is unlock,but i don't have any cons stake.

Coins are staking fine for me. Are they mature enough?

But the real question, was a team ever set up to run this coin? Or was it just something to mine for kicks?  I know someone was putting some hash into this, they may wanna try to figure it out. . .

edit: If you just moved the coins to the wallet they arent mature enough to stake.  The minimum stake age is 4 hours..
yes,it's have 10hours at least.

If you are using the current wallet (v1.0.0.0), and have your wallet open and unlocked with mature coins I have no idea why you arent staking... The wallet is up to date with nodes?

yes,my original wallet is lock,i have created a new wallet,take my cons to my new wallet ,new wallet is open and is unlock,but i don't have any cons stake.

But the real question, was a team ever set up to run this coin? Or was it just something to mine for kicks?  I know someone was putting some hash into this, they may wanna try to figure it out. . .

edit: If you just moved the coins to the wallet they arent mature enough to stake.  The minimum stake age is 4 hours..
yes,it's have 10hours at least.
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1260

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 235
Wallet won't sync, no active connections? Once in a great while I'll get 1 connection  Huh

No sync! Here's the debug.log. Help please:

That's the same happened to me too, so I found the problem, as there is too many threads you downloaded Wallet V.1.5.0 and it want sync .... the right version is here in this thread on the first page Wallet V.1.0.0.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eztldzz4yhev1th/CivilizationCoin%201.0.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip

Thanks, that was it V.1.0.0.0  works!
legendary
Activity: 1260
I downloaded the windows wallet and didn't even need to give it a conf file and it synch'd

Yeah same here, config file seemed to make no difference......I have 7 connections with or without the config.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I downloaded the windows wallet and didn't even need to give it a conf file and it synch'd
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
PoW its over?
That was fast... Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: