Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 2. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
no response from the owner of the site = scam ?!
Activity: 51
MyBitMine was my favorite game type faucet, earning with them, was very funny and pleasant. i will be very glad, if this site will continue life and give us chance to earn some btc again.

You can try dwarven mines now, it's the same style game, but with more realistic rewards an upgrades.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dwarven-bitmine-upgrade-your-mine-and-earn-up-to-15-000-satoshi-a-day-1667686

It's almost the same MyBTCmine, but with dwarvens.  Cheesy

ok, i will try it too. thanks a lot.

anyway, i wish mybitmine will become alive soon

good luck....
They are live already but they havent any solution for the users balances neither progress, if they dont return with something to handle those huge problem about payments and earnings, they will close doors again and again, management its required here.

There is a small disagreement between me and the old owner. And I mean SMALL..

The domain for the site expired and we were not able to gain access to the domain again, so we have to fight the register for 2 weeks to get the domain up and running.
I will do my best to get this going again.

I see that the site is back up with the original domain. Is this the same site that is now under your control? And can you provide us with an update as to whether or not you will be addressing the payment situation?

Thanks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
MyBitMine was my favorite game type faucet, earning with them, was very funny and pleasant. i will be very glad, if this site will continue life and give us chance to earn some btc again.

You can try dwarven mines now, it's the same style game, but with more realistic rewards an upgrades.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dwarven-bitmine-upgrade-your-mine-and-earn-up-to-15-000-satoshi-a-day-1667686

good luck....
They are live already but they havent any solution for the users balances neither progress, if they dont return with something to handle those huge problem about payments and earnings, they will close doors again and again, management its required here.

The domain for the site expired and we were not able to gain access to the domain again, so we have to fight the register for 2 weeks to get the domain up and running.
Call me ceptic, but the game is back, soo tell us how do think to handle the payouts and big ammounts earned from players, what is your plans, because its the second time you come and dont clear those, you can return several times, while we keep generating traffic and income for you, you need to be clear and post your plans to deal with the game otherwise, sell it or stop saying you will work at it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
I'd been a pretty big fan of this faucet since its inception, so its really cool to see this thing back up and running. Hopefully all the kinks and issues will be resolved soon, definitely gonna be getting back into this.

Best of luck running things around here!
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

good luck....

good luck....

good luck....
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Website is being moved to new domain at www.mybitmine.com instead of .co

Website should be live again within the next 48 hours max. (Info from host)
Soo you will make the payments from the users balances at this time or hide and stay away to handle those question, i do believe you should warn your players since without us you got just a website.

Website died, and its not the best system that is made for it..

So if I can.. I will have my developer help me out so I can figure out how to fix the payment issues and all payouts will be paid no matter how old they are.

You are saying those for a while already, why to return with a game if you dont know how to manage it, and worse you are getting traffic and income and im out of your game, as for now its a waste of my time, when you got the game you should think about it, how to handle payments, i told other admin this wouldnt work for a long time as people full develop their mine.

Soo you will make the payments from the users balances at this time or hide and stay away to handle those question, i do believe you should warn your players since without us you got just a website.

Website died, and its not the best system that is made for it..

So if I can.. I will have my developer help me out so I can figure out how to fix the payment issues and all payouts will be paid no matter how old they are.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hello mybitmine.co players after i see that the second admin has left this project i had build my own game, lets play and earn money together, i had thinked into buy this game in the past but the op asked a huge ammount in that time, but since they looks dead once again and not paying as i tryed to cashout and still pending and will keep that way. All are invited to join and test, your earnings will grow as we grow as well you improve your buildings.
Activity: 13
Well, the guy who came back is not the original owner of the site. But i still hoped that it may have come back to live. Right now it doesnt seem so.

dear friends when i will have withdrawal my coins that i sent it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Well, the guy who came back is not the original owner of the site. But i still hoped that it may have come back to live. Right now it doesnt seem so.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys, by now it should be clear. This game is dead. Dead. They are just looking for suckers to keep generating revenue at this point.

I'm not sure if the game is really dead. The site owner came back and said that it's working again. A bit hard to make a decent profit without invest much time or money on the site, so I didn't try anymore, but maybe they are trying to fix what is wrong. It's a nice game anyway, I think another people would like to buy this site if the actual owner doesn't want to continue the work...
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Apparently mybitmine seems to be dead and the admin is not taking care of it. It's sad. We liked the game and that's why we decided to create a similar game in order to be able to continue playing and that you guys are also able to play it. We hope to finish it soon and show it to you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Guys, by now it should be clear. This game is dead. Dead. They are just looking for suckers to keep generating revenue at this point.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
More issues:

Bought autominer for 7 days and according to timer got 6 days and 20 hours. Also the amount mined is way too low.
Bought the x10 iron boost and i should be getting 100 iron every 2 minutes (5 ores) but im getting 100 iron in more like 20 minutes.

Fix and/or refound.
Pages:
Jump to: