Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 6. (Read 170930 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
I as of today is the new owner on the site, and will try to find a way to fix the cronjob issue.

I will have the site moved to another host when we found the solution.

Keep on playing, we will be back 100% again very soon!

Congratulations and best wishes with it. Remember that good communication (even of bad news) is the best way to keep visitors/users happy. :-)
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
I as of today is the new owner on the site, and will try to find a way to fix the cronjob issue.

I will have the site moved to another host when we found the solution.

Keep on playing, we will be back 100% again very soon!
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
You did not find the solution yet to this problem My account does not work  Cry Cry

This might seem really harsh but I will start suspending people from mybitmine for not reading before they post. Sick of repeating myself
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
You did not find the solution yet to this problem My account does not work  Cry Cry
CTO@MyBitMine The problem is back again  Undecided

I am aware, Like I said. I need to switch hosting provider
CTO@MyBitMine The problem is back again  Undecided
hello, you know why my gold up very slow? i mean in my profile sayd 499 per hour and is like 50+ for40 min  :/ how i fix it?

There should be a function on this board that sucks satoshis from people's wallets every time they post something that blatantly ignores the immediate preceding messages.

Thanks ebliever Tongue

I've changed the cron job (again) so give it 3 hours and the host will turn it back to 15 minutes again.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
hello, you know why my gold up very slow? i mean in my profile sayd 499 per hour and is like 50+ for40 min  :/ how i fix it?

There should be a function on this board that sucks satoshis from people's wallets every time they post something that blatantly ignores the immediate preceding messages.
Activity: 4
CTO@MyBitMine The problem is back again  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
how people should know when it does not work , it is right that people know now that seems to work again

dude, it's a game. take a chance, you might win   Kiss
how people should know when it does not work , it is right that people know now that seems to work again

Can you stop ? You already got your message across, you are just repeating yourself now.
Activity: 11
The site administrator has already explained that it is aware of the problem and try to solve it consistent with his free time so it seems pointless to continue to report on a repetitive basis the problem !!

Thanks,

And as I mentioned before, if anyone wants to help me move host then be my guest, just contact me.

I would also like to mention that if anyone is willing to continue running this website it is still up for sale.
it's not true
still does not work ... just takes the gold of the lake

Are you actually reading our reply's? Or are you just spouting your crap all over this thread..

I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just saying it does not work , it is fair that people know
Activity: 15
The site administrator has already explained that it is aware of the problem and try to solve it consistent with his free time so it seems pointless to continue to report on a repetitive basis the problem !!
Since yesterday my account does not generate more gold as before.
It generates 300 gold every 100 minute with this configuration:

Worker details
Workers: 10
Mine carts: 2
Pickaxe level: 20
Equipment level: 5
Mine details
Gold ores: 5
Iron ores: 3
Coal ores: 2
Gem ores: 2
Chambers: 13

my account : fahmii123
it's not true

Are you actually reading our reply's? Or are you just spouting your crap all over this thread..
it's not true
admin is trying to fix the problem. if you dont like this game, just forget about it and continue your life without mybitmine. no one isnot forcing you to use this site. stop crying like a little kid and and go away

I like this game , but since I am giving him the money of advertising , I expect the game works properly

are you kidding man? what money of advertising are you giving? you arenot giving anything, man.

stop talking such a shit man. this i a biggest bullshit i have heard (read) in last week

Thanks for the backup, if anyone here wants to contact me and change host for me (as I do not have the time at the moment) be my guest. I'll even pay you for it.

Like you said, no one is forcing you to play this game. The game was abandoned but I noticed a lot of people were still trying to play. So I am now trying to keep it alive the best I can in my spare time.
Pages:
Jump to: