Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 9. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
hi i have Deposit but still no show in acc.username: witz and it was 0.002
hash:89d1b663dee486836ef4ac67b7a2fd151ddf1872beb3a668a5f5a5b369be6aaa
still not got it. help? Grin

Sorry with!  I must have missed your message . Will sort this when I get home tonight. Apologies
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
still not got it. help? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Keep the original mybitmine and have the 3-d game cost a small amount of bitcoin to play.

No need to throw away the original, which will continue generating advertising revenue - works as a great faucet - and is good for players who want the browser and not a 3d experience.

I can iframe the current game in my website. I doubt I will be able to do the same with a 3d app.

2 games is better than one, especially if a person's gold is shared between the 2.
You can earn gold for your main bitmine balance through browser mining or world mining.

Makes sense to me, thanks for the idea

I like this idea too. I'm not as likely to play a 3D game--gaming not my thing--but I do enjoy building up my mining power the way the current game works. It would be nice to have the resource market up again. You could also expand the concept. Farming games are fun, for example. Love the sketchy investment bank, even though it is totally ponzi. it's fun.

thanks, lets make it so. Also, lets think of working on an affiliate contest to fund mybitmine. I will be co-funding www.D3fc.me which is my personal baby, and bitmine is one of the games that d3fc will sponsor

I checked out the site briefly. Is it going to be a place that links to games you can play to earn cryptos? That would be so cool. I'd like to be able to go to one place to find all the good games that pay in Bitcoin and other cryptos. Feel free to direct me to your site's thread here so I can follow it (so as not to hijack this one).
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Keep the original mybitmine and have the 3-d game cost a small amount of bitcoin to play.

No need to throw away the original, which will continue generating advertising revenue - works as a great faucet - and is good for players who want the browser and not a 3d experience.

I can iframe the current game in my website. I doubt I will be able to do the same with a 3d app.

2 games is better than one, especially if a person's gold is shared between the 2.
You can earn gold for your main bitmine balance through browser mining or world mining.

I like this idea too. I'm not as likely to play a 3D game--gaming not my thing--but I do enjoy building up my mining power the way the current game works. It would be nice to have the resource market up again. You could also expand the concept. Farming games are fun, for example. Love the sketchy investment bank, even though it is totally ponzi. it's fun.

thanks, lets make it so. Also, lets think of working on an affiliate contest to fund mybitmine. I will be co-funding www.D3fc.me which is my personal baby, and bitmine is one of the games that d3fc will sponsor
Activity: 6
my account seems to work fine now

in this configuration I pull out 60.48 gold every 10 minutes

Worker details
Workers: 3
Mine carts: 1
Pickaxe level: 6
Equipment level: 0
Mine details
Gold ores: 1
Iron ores: 0
Coal ores: 0
Gem ores: 0
Chambers: 1

Hey guys I know what the issue is and it should all be fixed please let me know
Activity: 11
my account seems to work fine now

in this configuration I pull out 60.48 gold every 10 minutes

Worker details
Mine details
Activity: 23
I hope that the problem is solved for the night

Worker details
Workers: 9
Mine carts: 2
Pickaxe level: 15
Equipment level: 3
Mine details
Gold ores: 5
Iron ores: 3
Coal ores: 2
Gem ores: 2
Chambers: 5

fahmii123
Since yesterday my account does not generate more gold as before.
It generates 7 gold every ten minutes with this configuration:

worker details
Mine details

Hi I have found the issue with the gold generation.... our host has taken away our cron jobs because they were being used too often. Expect it to be fixed tonight. Sorry guys.

At some point this game will have a rework (not made into a 3d game) bur rather a Polish Grin

I will be back online tonight helping u guys out.

Just had a look at my hosting, They have changed the cronjob timing to 15 minutes. In the mean time I will  be looking at a new host. Sorry for the inconvenience

worker details
Mine details

Hi I have found the issue with the gold generation.... our host has taken away our cron jobs because they were being used too often. Expect it to be fixed tonight. Sorry guys.

At some point this game will have a rework (not made into a 3d game) bur rather a Polish Grin

I will be back online tonight helping u guys out.

worker details
Mine details

your acc must generate 202 gold per hour. try to use  St. Bernard Lake and you can generate more gold as bonus to upgrade faster your mine.

as i know, there were bonuses and mines were generated 2x gold, but maybe this bonus is now canceled.

initially generated 20 per worker , then 10 per worker (probably expired bonus) , but now generates 1 per worker! (in 5 min)
I use St.Bernard lake , but if you continually reduces mining , it makes no sense to continue
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

worker details
Mine details

your acc must generate 202 gold per hour. try to use  St. Bernard Lake and you can generate more gold as bonus to upgrade faster your mine.

as i know, there were bonuses and mines were generated 2x gold, but maybe this bonus is now canceled.

worker details
Mine details
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Welcome back online =)

thank you  Smiley

Ah man. Good to see this site running again.
My dad has showed me this site in 2014 and recently he said to me that you where back.
Man, I even have been the top player for a while with the most profit. (this time I don't have as much time).

So welcome back.

I have made severral withdrawels before you had your other projects, but I don't know when on the date.

I have made a post here back then, so you can read it back if you want and want to credit me Tongue
For no, i am going to add this one again on my list.

Welcome back.
And still, many followers here.
Keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Activity: 23
Do you solved the problem of my account

Every 40 minutes 300 reap just what the problem

fahmii123
Здpaвcтвyйтe y мeня тaкaя пpoблeмкa, я нe мoгy зapaбaтывaть зoлoтo пpи ввoдe кaпчи тaймep cчитaeт 2 чaca 7 минyт, ввoжy кaпчy, a зoлoтo нe нaчиcляeтья(((a кaк я пoнял тaймep дoлжeн cчитaть 5 минyт для ввoдa нoвoй кaпчи,пpиxoдитьcя зoлoтo дoбывaть тoлькo нa cepбepнap oзepe ,a этo cлeгкa нaпpягaeт!!!((Taкжe я пpиглacил peфepaлa,и пoчeмyтo зapaбoтaннoe им зoлoтo нe oтoбpaжaeтьcя y мeня((пpoшy кoмaндy MyBitMine paзoбpaтьcя в чeм дeлo.C yвaжeниe Дмитpий!!!
Пpocьбa пpoвepить мoй aккayнт имя пoльзoвaтeля "Yaguar" Cry

Sorry to hear that, now could you please leave my thread? Thank you very much sir!
Activity: 2
Здpaвcтвyйтe y мeня тaкaя пpoблeмкa, я нe мoгy зapaбaтывaть зoлoтo пpи ввoдe кaпчи тaймep cчитaeт 2 чaca 7 минyт, ввoжy кaпчy, a зoлoтo нe нaчиcляeтья(((a кaк я пoнял тaймep дoлжeн cчитaть 5 минyт для ввoдa нoвoй кaпчи,пpиxoдитьcя зoлoтo дoбывaть тoлькo нa cepбepнap oзepe ,a этo cлeгкa нaпpягaeт!!!((Taкжe я пpиглacил peфepaлa,и пoчeмyтo зapaбoтaннoe им зoлoтo нe oтoбpaжaeтьcя y мeня((пpoшy кoмaндy MyBitMine paзoбpaтьcя в чeм дeлo.C yвaжeниe Дмитpий!!!
Пpocьбa пpoвepить мoй aккayнт имя пoльзoвaтeля "Yaguar" Cry

Know exactly what you mean buddy
Activity: 2

Pages:
Jump to: