Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 4. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503
i have an old acc of mybitmine.
didnt read the thread the last time...is this project still alive and pay?!
thx for answer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I were expecting the new admin to be more active and to be able to handle the problem around the income hour, i will request cashout next week, one question still being possible to sell the account? Last admin allowed it and change the nick as well, just let me know thanks and sucess.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I put deposit at the address given: 39TWhWJMHXaRUComp8cW59YmLVNNXHgiGi and nothing please correct sdclanton username .00528 BTC
the mining page is recycling and not mining what is going on?
I have the exact same as in Problem Kamesh! By profile I should receive 5400 gold per hour! For several weeks, I only get about 800 gold per hour! What is the problem?

if you read back a page or 2 you will see.

short story, the site is moving to a  new server soon

Thanks groggin,

Sorry I've been on holiday this weekend. I've setup the new server but the rest is in Hamuki's hands.

Well we already know hamukis will handle the website forward, soo where he is to fix this issues around the game? Anyway i just hope to the game return normal as before, by the way are you willing to bring back the contracts to own a portion  of the game revenue?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
I have the exact same as in Problem Kamesh! By profile I should receive 5400 gold per hour! For several weeks, I only get about 800 gold per hour! What is the problem?

Thanks groggin,

Sorry I've been on holiday this weekend. I've setup the new server but the rest is in Hamuki's hands.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1
No the maximum gold ores are just 10 mines if there are any player with above those is just some hacker trying to benefict from the game, you should report it to admin we cant allow anyone to cheat the game, making it closing the doors.
Activity: 18
i notice there's someone in the top 60 that has 12 gold ores with an income of 360 gold per minute when the max gold ores available in beta
is 10 with a max income of 300 gold per minute, seems a little odd?
Activity: 18
patience guys! read previous posts and see that there is a server transfer happening which is the cause of the problems. I'm sure this game is not the main thing you do in your life considering you can only make small amounts from it, so you shouldn't be so worried as to know when exactly server transfer happens. It'll happen when it happens Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Hi there! Smiley

i'm new to the faucet, and i've checked some older messages about server transfer and so Smiley

But let me ask a thing: I'm clicking on "mine" feature and writing the captcha, after 5 minutes I should receive an amount (don't know how much) of gold, right? Because i'm not receiving, so the question is: Should i do something before start the faucet, or the server transfer has not been completed yet?

Just to know what I should (or not) do Smiley

Thanks in advance!

Ps.: I'm trying to farm some gold on St Bernard Lake, there is the only way that is working for me Smiley

Have a great day!

Please wait for the server to be sorted Smiley

Can you give an ETA on completion of the server transfer and when everything should be working correctly, so people stop making the same complaint? Even a rough guess (5 minute or 5 weeks?) would be better than nothing.
Activity: 1
Hi.. Yes even i've noticed this behavior for some days now. Based on my mine capacity, i should be receiving around 900 gold/hour. But right now i don't even mine 100 gold/hour. Kindly fix this issue ASAP. 
Well i were cheking and yes the game has some issue the raws arent raising as it should be, admin kindly take a look into those,as i remember we get 5 of each mine level 5,the production is now for hour or for minutes?
Hi there! Smiley

i'm new to the faucet, and i've checked some older messages about server transfer and so Smiley

But let me ask a thing: I'm clicking on "mine" feature and writing the captcha, after 5 minutes I should receive an amount (don't know how much) of gold, right? Because i'm not receiving, so the question is: Should i do something before start the faucet, or the server transfer has not been completed yet?

Thanks in advance!

Ps.: I'm trying to farm some gold on St Bernard Lake, there is the only way that is working for me Smiley

Have a great day!

Thanks! I thought i've missed something! Smiley
\o/
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Hi there! Smiley

Thanks in advance!

Have a great day!

Hi there! Smiley

Thanks in advance!

Have a great day!
I remember last admnistration be worry about the top 20 accounts being full developed, currently there are around 40 accounts, but well there is adsense now soo it must be able to cover all the costs atleast i hope soo. I will be requesting my first cashout this week,will the shares from the game returns, i had some shares and admin refunded the cost of them are you willing to reopen those market as well?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Thanks for the new host, and i just hope the bug around raws just stop at once, what do you have in mind as there are several accounts with all the upgrades and ready for cashout more then the revenue you are getting?

I dont think they are making more than we are.
If thats the case.. We will have to figure something out, as people will need to get their payments.
Thanks for the new host, and i just hope the bug around raws just stop at once, what do you have in mind as there are several accounts with all the upgrades and ready for cashout more then the revenue you are getting?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
New server has been bought.
We will be moving servers very soon.

You should not be interrupted by this change.

But you should feel a big difference soon Smiley

Keep mining people!!
Pages:
Jump to: