Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 3. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I will see if I can have the funds sent out as fast as I can.
Sorry about this.

Too many issues with other projects at the moment so I havent been in the thread for way too long.

Why dont you sell those game or close it at once, makes no sense we keep playing it while you havent 10 minutes or 1 hour to fix the gold issue, something you said you will be doing with the new server. And now you cant handle payouts, you need to hire someone to do your job or try to sell this game before it dies.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Sorry about this.

Too many issues with other projects at the moment so I havent been in the thread for way too long.

will you be putting the payout rate back to where it should be?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Sorry about this.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
yup... gold earnings are not by level, only coal and diamonds you get the earnings by level, but no more exchange, that page is gone
what happens admin?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
yeah but the earnings are not very high. do your work normal and you get 10times more earnings xD
Currently looks like you arent earning the full 18000gold hour if you are level up, and doesnt matter, as looks like there wont be any payout, looks like a dead project again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
yeah but the earnings are not very high. do your work normal and you get 10times more earnings xD
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Well the cashout i had requested hadnt been handled, soo im sure this project has been left for the second time, what a waste of time, they know they could get it back and with a lot traffic, its a shane to loose this project again.

Completely agree, its a good concept - they just need a good business model. I hope the new owner didn't buy just for the user database (and sell it on), could be a risk. I have a different password for each site - hope everybody else does...
Well the cashout i had requested hadnt been handled, soo im sure this project has been left for the second time, what a waste of time, they know they could get it back and with a lot traffic, its a shane to loose this project again.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey admin can u check my account, it just have 0.00080000 BTC form some where i dont know :3, hope you guy can fix all problems soon
My acc: kencd
Activity: 18
agreed, gross lack of contact with users that are making them their money are a big indication that nothing progressive is happening, if it wasn't a scam before, would surely think it is now, will keep an eye on the forum here incase there is anymore info coming forth, not holding out any hope
I doubt it were really sold, anyway my withdraw hasnt been processed and neither old or new admin showing off, soo stop using this as they dont care, they are making money with the traffic we are doing. Its dead and the admin dont wanna to reborn it, the gold issued keeps soo just avoid consider it dead, if admin appear something must be done and clear at once.
legendary
This has dragged on too long with no news from the new owner, and things not fixed. I'm beginning to smell something... not good. I'd suggest not spending time here with MyBitMine until they give some reason for more confidence.
Yep, I've not touched the site since it changed hands. Strange that there is no news from the new owner - you'd think that they would want to keep the site active. Hope they didn't buy just for the user database.
I got an error at this :
Error 508.  Resource Limit Is Reached

This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded it’s resource limit. Please check back shortly.
If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.

Then i were able to acess, i had made a request to withdraw, soo i will wait to see if the game still paying its members or just returned to get more income with the possible return. 14sDmE6v7VnopoceDkK2G3h1yuxm298497 request of 0,0087btc, waiting the payment.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
This has dragged on too long with no news from the new owner, and things not fixed. I'm beginning to smell something... not good. I'd suggest not spending time here with MyBitMine until they give some reason for more confidence.
i have an old acc of mybitmine.
didnt read the thread the last time...is this project still alive and pay?!
thx for answer.

as i know, project is alive and pays, but mostly it pays manually and reword is very decreased and you must try very hard and wait mach more time to get normal amount to withdraw

thx nice to hear that it is alive.
but if the reward decrease, im out Tongue
In fact looks like the new admin is trying something but he should share what he wanna to do and the earnings rate as well. As all noticed the earnings are lower then the initial potencial 18000 gold hour, being 1800 satoshis hour. Sure it were a big ammount to be paid, but would be better we know the real potencial income with all level up, but lets wait admin reply.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
thx for answer.

as i know, project is alive and pays, but mostly it pays manually and reword is very decreased and you must try very hard and wait mach more time to get normal amount to withdraw

thx nice to hear that it is alive.
but if the reward decrease, im out Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
 would be nice to see the site all fixed and paying properly    Roll Eyes
legendary
thx for answer.

I stopped using the site due to the low payments - but maybe there will be some new developments in the future - so keeping an eye out on what is happening on here. I'm sure that there are lots of ways that they could monetise and secure the site more.
thx for answer.

Activity: 18
there's a new admin, but he's not very active in chat, so we don't really know what's happening
Pages:
Jump to: