Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 46. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Thank God for auto-miner Cheesy
I'm so busy lately Jeezes :O

Took me couple minutes but I managed to scope through all the latest posted replies ^^
Seems work is progressing well Cheesy

@MyBitMine
I'm rather starting to get confused about the contracts after reading it all.
Let me explain why, I'm not all that familiar with the financial world, but I do got a couple thousands of EUR invested in companies all over actually x'D
As far as I know, none of those is 'allowed' to share 'contacts' peer to peer :p
Having a peer to peer market actually ain't that profitable ... it only is for those who hardcore buy contract ... But MBM ain't a contract buying game people ^^
As far as reintroducing than, ain't a biggie I suppose, but I will keep pointing out there will need to be specifications for those who got than, 'we' can not allow that people just go for those and than 'disappear', only active member should be allowed to have contracts in my honest opinion.

As for my 'delayed' investment Cheesy All is working out well I'm and actually making profit on that already Cheesy
Meaning I will, when it's needed more, be able to invest 'big time' again in MBM Cheesy

Let us all keep up the good work, and make MBM the best there is and will and could ever be!
I'm working out multiple project atm also, witch all will included advertising for MBM ^^
(Seeing that after +20 referrals, there are finally some staying active, I feel more and more motivated to raise that referral amount Cheesy !

Peace out everyone Cheesy!
BTW, wish me luck with my finals Cheesy 12 more day's until the very last one!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
UPDATE

Hi guys, I feel like making updates all the time  Roll Eyes

So I was attending this meeting with an accountant, a lawyer and a business consultant to make sure we are doing everything properly.
We learned A LOT on how to go about the future of MBM - both internally and externally.

Now let me break down 2 things.
The invesment games will carry over to 2.0 - but the fact that the investment bankers and stock brokers sometimes steal your funds, will be terminated. This means in 2.0, everyone will get paid when they are said to be paid.

In regards to the contracts. I am happy to announce that these will ALSO carry over to 2.0! There will be 2 things done differently though.
1. Contract owners will have more financial insight into the site earnings, to make sure that you get paid what you are eglible for. This information will however not be public and only accessible by those with contracts in their accounts.
2. We will open a peer to peer market, where you guys can buy and sell contracts from each others easily from within the game.

Now what does this mean right now? Not really anything at the moment. Contracts will stay disabled until after the launch of 2.0 - it will be added after we have gone public with the new game. We want to make sure that the real game is working properly before we start implementing the contracts.

Those of you who already are contract owners will keep your contracts and receive dividends paid out as usually. I will NOT buy these back again as I warned earlier on - as things seem now, they are yours to keep.

well admin there is some news about contrats the future of them what will happen ?Did you already had the meeting  ?

Ah yes I apologize for not revealing anything yet. I was helping my mother move something to a different town and meeting some family for coffee yesterday. I have however brought an update above  Cool

Hi, I'm a fellow MyBitMine.co user. I have not been a member for that long technically speaking but so far, I truly, madly, deeply enjoy the game. In fact, I would love to see it grow and evolve, perhaps at some point in the future even witness it achieve the level of budgetary stability and independence comparable to ore-mine, I'm sure many of you are familiar with it. Having said that, I would like to donate coins on a regular, weekly basis, in amounts ranging anywhere between 0.00500000 BTC>xBTC<0.03000000 BTC, in other words, I want to see this project grow and help you any way I can. Furthermore, I'd like to ask the owner for a permission to include the link to mybitmine website (without my referral code that is, simply to promote this website) as a signature of any e-mail sent by my own domain mindscan.info which technically has nothing to do with BitCoin, I'm merely a writer on Quora but given the exposure my articles receive I see it as a good way to promote your project since my reputation is well established in the medical circles, furthermore, I'm a recognized and very active member of a large medical social network covering both Canada and the U.S.
Last but not least I would like to obtain some general information about "Contracts" and if possible, obtain some information regarding the future plans for this site. Thanks in advance.

Hi 007,

Thank you very much for the kind words, it was very nice when I just woke up Smiley

We appreciate any help that we can get and I will reply to your private message regarding the referral link.

In regards to information about the future of MyBitMine, please read the original topic of this thread - all the public information has been revealed there. We are currently implementing the maps for the game and working hard on getting it to work properly prior to any beta launch - so that it's as streamlined and bug free from the beginning as possible.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm a fellow MyBitMine.co user. I have not been a member for that long technically speaking but so far, I truly, madly, deeply enjoy the game. In fact, I would love to see it grow and evolve, perhaps at some point in the future even witness it achieve the level of budgetary stability and independence comparable to ore-mine, I'm sure many of you are familiar with it. Having said that, I would like to donate coins on a regular, weekly basis, in amounts ranging anywhere between 0.00500000 BTC>xBTC<0.03000000 BTC, in other words, I want to see this project grow and help you any way I can. Furthermore, I'd like to ask the owner for a permission to include the link to mybitmine website (without my referral code that is, simply to promote this website) as a signature of any e-mail sent by my own domain mindscan.info which technically has nothing to do with BitCoin, I'm merely a writer on Quora but given the exposure my articles receive I see it as a good way to promote your project since my reputation is well established in the medical circles, furthermore, I'm a recognized and very active member of a large medical social network covering both Canada and the U.S.
Last but not least I would like to obtain some general information about "Contracts" and if possible, obtain some information regarding the future plans for this site. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
well admin there is some news about contrats the future of them what will happen ?Did you already had the meeting  ?

admin any news on the pending deposits?..................

The Blockchain.info tech staff is currently looking into this issue and I will update thread when I see any progress.

I see some older transactions finally coming through, so it shouldn't be long now Smiley
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

Hi,

MyBitMine replied to a few posts answering your question Smiley
To sum it up it is the Blockchain API that is slow, he also attached a link to the Blockchain's twitter page.

Thanks,
Richard
Activity: 20

well with that i must say we reached 25% from total needed coins to make the change keep the supporting people we will achieve new version soon i hope
Activity: 6
PLEASE NOTICE

Hi miners!

We are very sorry but there seem to be a terribly delay with the Blockchain.info API which processes deposits.

However, all deposits will eventually go through!

More info about the issue here:
https://twitter.com/blockchain/status/608278475259002880

And you can stay updated with their twitter profile:
https://twitter.com/blockchain/

Thank you for your patience Smiley

EDIT: Also - I've put another $19 & 0.05 BTC towards the campaign. Updated the main thread as usual.

Hey, payment came through. after 48 hours. Everything`s ok.
BTW id love to see this game in the form of an app Smiley
i know you still have a long way with the funds, keep up the great work and don`t give up. We will grow this puppy into a dragon Wink.
PLEASE NOTICE

Hi miners!

We are very sorry but there seem to be a terribly delay with the Blockchain.info API which processes deposits.

However, all deposits will eventually go through!

More info about the issue here:
https://twitter.com/blockchain/status/608278475259002880

And you can stay updated with their twitter profile:
https://twitter.com/blockchain/

Thank you for your patience Smiley

EDIT: Also - I've put another $19 & 0.05 BTC towards the campaign. Updated the main thread as usual.
My btc hasn't come again.
0.002 btc
to: 1P6LfxPUtetaUFKc7q7fZkKJTjddzt1ZT5
Account: Dmitr
https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/be75bda988432cd2ae35d3215243c7a6d5c45481fea7aa9972c67a045f5421a2
well there is 20% funds reached from total budget every week getting more closer the goal thanks all who support by faucet we will achieve it faster the person who said  to add those option thanks
Deposited Amount: 0.005 btc  (1.15$)

Date: 2015-06-09 17:17:10

To: 19fq78FZACeNhi16u5EgkSfapLQmLrVK1Q

MyBitMine account: princeee

Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/19fq78FZACeNhi16u5EgkSfapLQmLrVK1Q

My gold or my btc!

will forward this to mybitmine

Thanks,
Richard
Activity: 1
Deposited Amount: 0.005 btc  (1.15$)

Date: 2015-06-09 17:17:10

To: 19fq78FZACeNhi16u5EgkSfapLQmLrVK1Q

MyBitMine account: princeee

Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/19fq78FZACeNhi16u5EgkSfapLQmLrVK1Q

My gold or my btc!
Activity: 20

Deposit problem..

deposited 0.002 btc and it was already confirmed hours ago...

Transaction ID: 545e686cd619f9473d76377f3f8f283fd2d51692633df13d02bf5b9b84c7fdc7
recipient address: 1KZV4iJ9snuGkQWNT76Ljy7Xc17v8h7PqF

mybitmine username: llbt
To anyone facing deposit issues - please send me a private message with your transaction hash/ID and I will take a close look at it.

This is due to issues with the blockchain.info API and we are very sorry about this!

Hmmm, so what happened to the market? Would it be back soon? Otherwise the other resources would be pretty much useless :/

Also the countdown does not seem to work correctly, it does not exactly start at the correct time, but a minute lesser, and it refreshes the site constantly, can this be disabled or worked on so that it only refreshes the page once?

You missed out this question too Tongue I think there needs to be more upgrades, so that it is more fun, and the game does not stop at a certain point so easily. Maybe add a gold purifier that doubles the gold you get. Will the update 2.0 be out only when the fund is reached? Smiley

The resources will come very much in handy with later upgrades, don't worry Wink However, the Market will be disabled until the launch of 2.0. We are working hard on making it right now.

Hmm that is rather strange - how many times does it refresh the page for you?

Also, 2.0 will happen no matter what - even if we do not reach the funds. I am working as hard as I can on some odd jobs in order to help fund the game. Currently, I have a big translation job which will boost the funds quite a bit Smiley However, it will take the time it takes. We are merely 2 guys working on this - Richard has his job on the side and I will join a 20h/week course on Monday, so our time will be a bit limited. Don't worry though, we are working as hard as possible to get it done sooner than later  Cool

well thanks for the advanced information about contrats soo i will wait till day 11 to know what will happen with them i would like as love to keep them but well the best to the best game soo i will agree with any changes that must and will happen thanks

The meeting is tomorrow and then I will most likely have a definite answer for this. After that, I will either re-open contracts or start mailing you guys regarding buying them back.
well thanks for the advanced information about contrats soo i will wait till day 11 to know what will happen with them i would like as love to keep them but well the best to the best game soo i will agree with any changes that must and will happen thanks

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Hmmm, so what happened to the market? Would it be back soon? Otherwise the other resources would be pretty much useless :/

Also the countdown does not seem to work correctly, it does not exactly start at the correct time, but a minute lesser, and it refreshes the site constantly, can this be disabled or worked on so that it only refreshes the page once?

You missed out this question too Tongue I think there needs to be more upgrades, so that it is more fun, and the game does not stop at a certain point so easily. Maybe add a gold purifier that doubles the gold you get. Will the update 2.0 be out only when the fund is reached? Smiley
Hi there guys, again I have a problem with the deposits...
Sent payment 24 hours ago and still don't see it in the game.
I have a screen shot of the transfer of you want. Please reply.

Hi I'll forward your message to MyBitMine.
Sorry for the delay but the Blockchain API can be really slow at times.

Thanks,
Richard
Hi there guys, again I have a problem with the deposits...
Sent payment 24 hours ago and still don't see it in the game.
I have a screen shot of the transfer of you want. Please reply.
Pages:
Jump to: