Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 49. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
how's the MBM 2.0 coming?

I am at work at the moment but when I am back home I will start working on a development roadmap and post it here for all to see Smiley
Did you consider the "Motherload" like game idea I presented a while back?

I did consider your suggestion yes, but it will not happen as a first priority. If we go down that road, it will happen as a manual option for mining instead of the St. Bernard Lake. It will merely be a mini-game though inside the real game, however there is no guarantee that this will come into effect. First we would like to finish the game as it currently is thought of, the we might re-consider a motherload kind of mini-game. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com

I am at work at the moment but when I am back home I will start working on a development roadmap and post it here for all to see Smiley
Did you consider the "Motherload" like game idea I presented a while back?
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
UPDATE

I have been working on a temporary map design and would like to share it with you guys.

Any feedback you might have is more than welcome! Take a look below:
http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png

I have kept it here as a spoiler for those following this thread closely.
Let me know what you think.

Happy Mining!

EDIT: Oh yes we received a $10 donation on Paypal. Thank you very much, thedestroyer11!

The map map design looks awesome! Reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy II for the SNES, which is another big plus for me  Cheesy
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

Activity: 280
www.becent.com
UPDATE

I have been working on a temporary map design and would like to share it with you guys.

Any feedback you might have is more than welcome! Take a look below:
http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png

I have kept it here as a spoiler for those following this thread closely.
Let me know what you think.

Happy Mining!

EDIT: Oh yes we received a $10 donation on Paypal. Thank you very much, thedestroyer11!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
well several things good not only womans lol brazilian people are more happy than others ,conection sometimes drops too many time,main problem is they limit the trafic i dont know a company offering unlimited traffic at brazil without reduce the speed
What I'm going to say, may be Illegal in Brazil or it may not, so be cautious with it Smiley

But try finding, or make yourself some sort of spoofing that allows you to ride on the web of a neighboring country Smiley
If you live near the border, there will prob be tons of people offering that Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
well several things good not only womans lol brazilian people are more happy than others ,conection sometimes drops too many time,main problem is they limit the trafic i dont know a company offering unlimited traffic at brazil without reduce the speed
well at my phone takes around 40 seconds to full load before traffic package open,but conection on Brazil sucks at the moment.
Only thing good in Brazil are the hot woman :O Damn ... Cheesy
There more good things in Brazil, but the woman are the top :p
well at my phone takes around 40 seconds to full load before traffic package open,but conection on Brazil sucks at the moment.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
and i use wifi just wifi at nearly the end of it's range it's not the connection speed the current ad's all load fine but the way some of the posts make 2.0 sound like it'll be a lot more resource intensive maybe i'm misunderstanding
That depends if you use ads optimized for mobile phones or not, if not they will slow down the browser obviously, as they can be more demanding.

Sites overloaded with ads are a good example of an instant-slow-down due to required rendering via CPU, RAM or both.
True that, those site with and overload of f*cked up ads, I curse them Cheesy

But talking about loading time and such.
When I currently access mybitmine.co directly from my phone, so am loading the website like I would load on my laptop/desktop, it takes about 2 sec MAX to fully load, and I almost instantly can spot the place where I can login Cheesy

So the current state ain't that bad at all Cheesy (I do use 4G)
well there will be great to be able to play with mobile the new version,even when i dont use it these days,i keep seeing the pot raising we are getting closer the goal Grin
Activity: 87
Well I literary wrote down what I sucked out of my thumb at that moment so refinement is always needed haha Cheesy

If you make it in HTML5 and JS, they should work on all devices Smiley
Even the older versions Smiley
If you could make it in that way, no lite-version should be required Smiley

The reason why I pointed the lite-version as a version without ads is because what ever the coding is, the ads are always the ones slowing everything down Smiley

Soon there will be the need for online-meetings I suppose x'D

That depends if you use ads optimized for mobile phones or not, if not they will slow down the browser obviously, as they can be more demanding.

Sites overloaded with ads are a good example of an instant-slow-down due to required rendering via CPU, RAM or both.
Hi Cliffhanger,

I think this is not a bad idea but has to be refined.
IF we do go for a "lite" version for the game the ads will still be there. In 2.0 the way I am programming it the game will run smoothly on all decent mobile phones as it is made in html5 and a javascript framework.

This is just my opinion, I dont know what Mybitmine thinks about this Smiley

thanks,
Richard.
Well I literary wrote down what I sucked out of my thumb at that moment so refinement is always needed haha Cheesy

If you make it in HTML5 and JS, they should work on all devices Smiley
Even the older versions Smiley
If you could make it in that way, no lite-version should be required Smiley

The reason why I pointed the lite-version as a version without ads is because what ever the coding is, the ads are always the ones slowing everything down Smiley

Soon there will be the need for online-meetings I suppose x'D
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
something that just occurred to me to ask about is with the new version be playable from a tablet with a spotty connection
sometimes while i'm at work i walk to this one area which i have found to semi reliably pick up the "time warner wifi" signal log into the game and set a round of mining but that only works to my understanding because of the simple graphics and low system overhead

We will have to wait and see about this.
The good news is we might launch an app at some point for smartphones and tablets, but it is further down the road Wink

I might know an option that could work as a 'bridge' Smiley
This however would mean less earnings for the users who use this option.

I would suggest some sort op 'boot-up' option where you as player indicate what version you would like to run.
This could be the normal or the lite Smiley
The lite would basically be the same but without the actual game.

What would this mean? (Only going to give example for lite)
Just like the normal version would would land on the page where you will need to sign-in.
After this you would however be redirected to another 'page' than the normal version would redirect you.
At this page you will ONLY see your mining status (active with timer counting down Or waiting to mine).
Meaning using the lite version you can only mine and not upgrade, you will need to postpone the upgrades till you get back on the normal version.
What would be different as well? YOU WILL EARN LESS (I would say 50% less but may be overkill.)
Why? Lite would be without any sort of ads or whatever, the lite would be purely made to enable those with prehistoric devices to access it Smiley

If needed I could sit down with my brother to work this out (he's way more skilled in smartphone/tablet app development than me), but I can't promise anything...

Anyway let me this what y'all think about this Smiley

Hi Cliffhanger,

I think this is not a bad idea but has to be refined.
IF we do go for a "lite" version for the game the ads will still be there. In 2.0 the way I am programming it the game will run smoothly on all decent mobile phones as it is made in html5 and a javascript framework.

This is just my opinion, I dont know what Mybitmine thinks about this Smiley

thanks,
Richard.
something that just occurred to me to ask about is with the new version be playable from a tablet with a spotty connection
sometimes while i'm at work i walk to this one area which i have found to semi reliably pick up the "time warner wifi" signal log into the game and set a round of mining but that only works to my understanding because of the simple graphics and low system overhead

We will have to wait and see about this.
The good news is we might launch an app at some point for smartphones and tablets, but it is further down the road Wink

I might know an option that could work as a 'bridge' Smiley
This however would mean less earnings for the users who use this option.

I would suggest some sort op 'boot-up' option where you as player indicate what version you would like to run.
This could be the normal or the lite Smiley
The lite would basically be the same but without the actual game.

What would this mean? (Only going to give example for lite)
Just like the normal version would would land on the page where you will need to sign-in.
After this you would however be redirected to another 'page' than the normal version would redirect you.
At this page you will ONLY see your mining status (active with timer counting down Or waiting to mine).
Meaning using the lite version you can only mine and not upgrade, you will need to postpone the upgrades till you get back on the normal version.
What would be different as well? YOU WILL EARN LESS (I would say 50% less but may be overkill.)
Why? Lite would be without any sort of ads or whatever, the lite would be purely made to enable those with prehistoric devices to access it Smiley

If needed I could sit down with my brother to work this out (he's way more skilled in smartphone/tablet app development than me), but I can't promise anything...

Anyway let me this what y'all think about this Smiley
Activity: 2
Hey guys! I know your diving into version 2.0 but I have an idea that might help raise your sales just a little bit. When you go to the resource market it just says that the market is closed. For the first week I was on the site I thought that just meant you were working on it, since I knew about the v2.0 project. It wasn't until I clicked on the upgraded membership, I hadn't before because I don't like to pay for things, that I realized I need to upgrade to use the market. I think it would increase your sales if you were to state on that page some information about the upgraded membership as well as a link to buy it.

I love this site! Keep up the good work and I'm excited for what is to come.

Thank you,
Miashay

Oh no the Market has been closed for everyone for some time now.

There was a major bug in it which enabled users to "steal" resources from it. It will stay closed until the launch of 2.0 since we will completely remake the Market.

Okay, thank you for letting me know. Smiley
Hey guys! I know your diving into version 2.0 but I have an idea that might help raise your sales just a little bit. When you go to the resource market it just says that the market is closed. For the first week I was on the site I thought that just meant you were working on it, since I knew about the v2.0 project. It wasn't until I clicked on the upgraded membership, I hadn't before because I don't like to pay for things, that I realized I need to upgrade to use the market. I think it would increase your sales if you were to state on that page some information about the upgraded membership as well as a link to buy it.

Thank you,
Miashay

Oh no the Market has been closed for everyone for some time now.

There was a major bug in it which enabled users to "steal" resources from it. It will stay closed until the launch of 2.0 since we will completely remake the Market.
Activity: 2

Thank you,
Miashay
Pages:
Jump to: