Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 54. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can't recieve payments from MyBitMine.co and Socialcoinwallet. What is the problem?

Did you request a manual withdrawal? I was just about to go process the withdrawals now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I can't recieve payments from MyBitMine.co and Socialcoinwallet. What is the problem?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com

Hmm I am not familiar with Motherload. Can you describe it?

yep, that game, you dig down the soil with a machine, and you harvest gems, rocks, whatever, the machine has a limited load so you must go back up from time to time above the ground to unload, and to refuel. If you don't refuel, the machine explodes and you lose the game. There is also a health bar that will decrease if you were careless and bump the machine around, so you must go above the ground without hitting anything at all. Yes, it also has upgrades, but everytime I play, I'm already dead before even getting one upgrade, it is that hard.

I never really got into this game because it is hard as hell, but I know this can be a good game to earn gold and bitcoins in MBM 2.0, as well as other resources. You can make a game similar to this one, but have your own set of rules.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Off-Topic:
Oh God MOTHERLOAD took me so much patience to play it out in one streak ...
Had a love/hate relationship with that game when I was like 10 years younger x'D (Feeling so old now Sad )

On-Topic:
MBM FTW Cheesy

We so could use a free BB Forum or something now I think of it ... no? :p

Oh yes there was actually a mini-game once where you were able to earn Bitcoin from playing this sort of game.

I believe they closed down for one of two reasons. Either the game was too easy to manipulate or simply not profitable.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
My personal opinion on MBM 2.0

I don't like it at it's current state, but there is room for improvement.

If you weren't gonna update the site at all, I would say it is fine the way it is now. But since you had already started, I would say to keep everything from the site already has, but make it graphical. As for the entire RPG thing, I don't see how it would work. Instead, maybe make a game that is much like the flash game "Motherload", but instead, you use gold and bitcoins for the upgrade of the machine.

Do you mean Motherload the puzzeling game?

If you weren't gonna update the site at all, I would say it is fine the way it is now. But since you had already started, I would say to keep everything from the site already has, but make it graphical. As for the entire RPG thing, I don't see how it would work. Instead, maybe make a game that is much like the flash game "Motherload", but instead, you use gold and bitcoins for the upgrade of the machine.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

well appears a button on the message for you to quote the message inside it anyway before or aftert we all like to play a game being at the current status or on the change i guess myb still being pioner of this kind of faucet  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 280
www.becent.com

Activity: 796
you are a newbie rank at the forum - you cannot put images or links in sig

aah i see. thanks , that was quick Smiley

Re: [Beta] MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing
Today at 10:33:16 AM
Reply with quote  #1685
The video you watched was probably the one I made last week ^_^ I made it for the game dev in exchange for bitcoin Smiley I also made the game you see in that video.

aah cool, i love the gameboy pixels hehehe ^^ looking forward to it

(edit: i don't know how to multiquote on this forum, maybe a button i don't see, in that case i realy should buy those new glasses i need, because it's all so small here :p )

Hey Maarten!

Welcome Smiley Hope you enjoy the game.
If everything goes to plan the new version wont be too far from now !
welcome a board enjoy the game and keep investing a bit time on it and you will collect bitcoins Grin Grin
Activity: 1456

aah i see. thanks , that was quick Smiley

Re: [Beta] MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing
Today at 10:33:16 AM
Reply with quote  #1685
The video you watched was probably the one I made last week ^_^ I made it for the game dev in exchange for bitcoin Smiley I also made the game you see in that video.

aah cool, i love the gameboy pixels hehehe ^^ looking forward to it

(edit: i don't know how to multiquote on this forum, maybe a button i don't see, in that case i realy should buy those new glasses i need, because it's all so small here :p )
Activity: 366
Activity: 154
Activity: 1456
well yesterday i stumbeled upon this "game" Smiley by accident while surfing on youtube, i think it was the maker's channel? and i'm trying it out now. i like it, was a but sceptical at first but after reading about it on other sites and fora i gave it a try.

wanted to put a banner in my sig, but it doesn't seem to work? or is it maybe only after the 2.0 upgrade?
i'm curious about that version, i grow up with zelda ^^
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
why is the resource market down? i am paying for the using so i want be able to use it...

those news is around 1 month old already you should had read the news about the game market will return on the new version ,soo till that moment we cant buy or sell any resorce
And to add, just like with the autominer, this game is in beta and stuff like this can happen.
You will need them, believe me
why is the resource market down? i am paying for the using so i want be able to use it...

those news is around 1 month old already you should had read the news about the game market will return on the new version ,soo till that moment we cant buy or sell any resorce
Activity: 366
The market is currently bugged and some people tried to exploit the market. It is closed permanently  now I believe until the release of MBM v2.0. Any Resources and upgrades that you have will be transferred to MBM v2.0 when it is released and it will be sellable on their in a different capacity.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: