Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 56. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@mybitmine, how do u make something that allows the cpu of the website users go to 100% and u earn alt coins???

Can u PM me how u made/did this?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
so we can get payment by socialcoinwallet who also calls themselves BottingCenter. a site were you have to google to got to different pages. privacy is stuck on everyone can see and cannot be changed. looks more and more like the admin of mybitmine does not want anybody to make any bitcoins unless you are a close friend. admin if you read this, then please do research before you make payment available to such poor scam sites! you could use faucetbox or xapo for example they do small btc transfer, they are established and allow people to navigate the site easily. just try to think before you jump headlong into more very poor decisions. like you have so far!
The owners of SCW have been incredibly helpful to the Bitcoin community and have almost a dozen websites to help community. Ive been a member of mybitmine for a while now and can say the owner DOES want you to get BTC thats why the site is open. You sound like an angry child who wants to complain about random things you dont understand. Do you hate all bitcoin websites? By the way SCW is more popular and trusted then faucetbox by most of us and payments are quicker they even pay withdraw fees. You were scammed? You have proof? Your calling my bitmine and SCW scam for no reason.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
so we can get payment by socialcoinwallet who also calls themselves BottingCenter. a site were you have to google to got to different pages. privacy is stuck on everyone can see and cannot be changed. looks more and more like the admin of mybitmine does not want anybody to make any bitcoins unless you are a close friend. admin if you read this, then please do research before you make payment available to such poor scam sites! you could use faucetbox or xapo for example they do small btc transfer, they are established and allow people to navigate the site easily. just try to think before you jump headlong into more very poor decisions. like you have so far!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
@MyBitMine

Just to let you know I made 'another' deposit that I think needs to be manually verified Sad
screenshot: http://i.gyazo.com/c6a42ab30e6bf14021519ff8b05b9c9f.png

This keeps happenings when I use Xapo -.-
My MBM char is IVLordStorm btw

About the investment for V2, I don't really care how we arrange that ^^
I just would like do be part of an idea I support Cheesy
I shall send you a pm Cheesy You may expect that one within couple of days ^^

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
i guess we missed the contracts dividends on these news about upgrades version last payment were day 21april  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

I havent been in the loop for long so I am not sure what you are talking about but I am sure Mybitmine does Smiley

I hope I can fulfill most of you guys's wishes Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i guess we missed the contracts dividends on these news about upgrades version last payment were day 21april  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin
My idea was that instead of resetting everyone at the end of every 3rd round you reset the winners when they win but the not yet winners do not get reset leaving them high on the list giving them a better chance to win the next round

in this way even mildly active players will over time build their way to the top and win

but more active players will rise to the top more often allowing them to win more rounds than their less active competitors

I love your suggestion!

I like the idea of only resetting winners.  I think it would be good for those winners who are reset to get some sort of small bonus that way it is not like they are starting all the way over each time.  Think of like prestigeing in other idle games.     

Thats a good idea, ill forward it to Mybitmine Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
My idea was that instead of resetting everyone at the end of every 3rd round you reset the winners when they win but the not yet winners do not get reset leaving them high on the list giving them a better chance to win the next round

in this way even mildly active players will over time build their way to the top and win

but more active players will rise to the top more often allowing them to win more rounds than their less active competitors

I love your suggestion!

I like the idea of only resetting winners.  I think it would be good for those winners who are reset to get some sort of small bonus that way it is not like they are starting all the way over each time.  Think of like prestigeing in other idle games.     
i also see that you are already changing the new site many times even before it has started to be written, what hope do we have when you keep changing the game after somebody else has written it!
i would say fix this game first before making the next game with even more bugs.
if you cant get a simple site running correctly you have no chance on getting a more complicated site working!
small steps not barging forward with no regard for anything!

I love your suggestion!
Activity: 10
Cant wait for V2 to come out, keep up the good work Admin Smiley
Activity: 154
the main problem here is tiers as i said before raise the ratio conversion:

revenue daily-the way all faucets games works..... as i know this is a kind of faucet

lets say revenue 0,10 bitcoins ..... soo you can set the ratio on that day lest say 150 gold 10 satoshi
other day revenue 0,05 soo ratio could be 275 to 10 satoshi

other day revenue 0.2 bitcoins --soo you can set the 100 gold to 10 satoshi as well

and yes you could put some kind of fee inside the marketplace soo when a user buy satoshi or  others would pay..... lets say the normal fee is 5% at almost all games and yes could be a buy as sell marketplace as this on this game take a look http://virtconomics.com

http://www.marketglory.com

just login or regist there and see the solution to all problems that may occur if you stand with the tiers bonus.....

as most games there they admins put a price on gold ,the users as wanna money will buy soon ,the more they buy later they can sell gold to boost the upgrades as that will raise day by day,soo lets say we can mine gold that will be traded to coin named mybitmine that will have another market to trade them into bitcoins....

lets suppose the coin on the game mybitmine conversion rate -------1 mybitmine around 500 gold and to convert it to satoshis lets say 1mybitmine coin to 50 satoshis soo something like this would allow all to win money invest or not at the game ,soo lets say the round would be infinite but the cost to upgrade would be the same as the current version ,that will take around 2 or 3 months to reach some kind of income good... and why not to allow unlimited miner as gold mines as trade carts but as the game need to sustentable those would cost several ,as you could set a maximum level to all upgrades soo say all users would be able to win together around 0,05 to 0.10 all weeks  as the revenue is around 1 or 2 btc montly with the capcha back you can earn it easy,as you could add some other ads my sugestion use adhits here put a price at your spaces of advertising and let us users make the rest the support .... and yes keep the bitcoins ads ,but should choose the better payouts overthere....  main sugest is to you reconsider all requests and try to put this marketplace will make all happy again... and no one will be leaving the game investing 0.03 or investing 0.10 or 0.0002 doesnt matter you have a comunity supporter players soo think before take a huge step. Grin

I think this is a great idea. But you also need some people that will watch over this (with some knowledge of market fluctuations).
But this way you could create a sustainable game that still has the v1.0 feel to it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
the main problem here is tiers as i said before raise the ratio conversion:

revenue daily-the way all faucets games works..... as i know this is a kind of faucet

lets say revenue 0,10 bitcoins ..... soo you can set the ratio on that day lest say 150 gold 10 satoshi
other day revenue 0,05 soo ratio could be 275 to 10 satoshi

other day revenue 0.2 bitcoins --soo you can set the 100 gold to 10 satoshi as well

and yes you could put some kind of fee inside the marketplace soo when a user buy satoshi or  others would pay..... lets say the normal fee is 5% at almost all games and yes could be a buy as sell marketplace as this on this game take a look http://virtconomics.com

http://www.marketglory.com

just login or regist there and see the solution to all problems that may occur if you stand with the tiers bonus.....

as most games there they admins put a price on gold ,the users as wanna money will buy soon ,the more they buy later they can sell gold to boost the upgrades as that will raise day by day,soo lets say we can mine gold that will be traded to coin named mybitmine that will have another market to trade them into bitcoins....

lets suppose the coin on the game mybitmine conversion rate -------1 mybitmine around 500 gold and to convert it to satoshis lets say 1mybitmine coin to 50 satoshis soo something like this would allow all to win money invest or not at the game ,soo lets say the round would be infinite but the cost to upgrade would be the same as the current version ,that will take around 2 or 3 months to reach some kind of income good... and why not to allow unlimited miner as gold mines as trade carts but as the game need to sustentable those would cost several ,as you could set a maximum level to all upgrades soo say all users would be able to win together around 0,05 to 0.10 all weeks  as the revenue is around 1 or 2 btc montly with the capcha back you can earn it easy,as you could add some other ads my sugestion use adhits here put a price at your spaces of advertising and let us users make the rest the support .... and yes keep the bitcoins ads ,but should choose the better payouts overthere....  main sugest is to you reconsider all requests and try to put this marketplace will make all happy again... and no one will be leaving the game investing 0.03 or investing 0.10 or 0.0002 doesnt matter you have a comunity supporter players soo think before take a huge step. Grin
Activity: 1

That's a really great idea

It really is a big improvement.

At least it's something...
1. bad thing is that v2.0 would distribute the rewards only to few players - but actually this is not so bad. I actually play because I like to build things and upgrade them :DDDDD
2. the worse thing is this resetting - then you will lose your progress every month (or every third)?

As most users, I believe the worst thing about this upgrade is the 'We won't reset the stats but in fact we will' bit.
Most users will probably prefer to invest a lot of time and win little as long as the feeling of progression isn't broken, instead of seeing the result of their investment going into thin air...
A computer game  has to follow the cycle : Progress -> Reward -> Upgrade -> Progress etc...
If the circle is broken, you lose the incentive to keep playing.

At least it's something...
1. bad thing is that v2.0 would distribute the rewards only to few players - but actually this is not so bad. I actually play because I like to build things and upgrade them :DDDDD
2. the worse thing is this resetting - then you will lose your progress every month (or every third)?
Activity: 66

Activity: 350

Activity: 23

just exchange gold to btc and back in a fluid ratio - depending on the supply and demand
Pages:
Jump to: