Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 58. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Ok. So give me a bunch of upgrades. There's a chance I'll pay you for them. Point taken?

If the payout is too high a direct approach would be to simply reduce the earnings rate and thus the payout. People trust known, definable parameters. They don't trust chances. People still trust a bank which lowers the interest rate accounts are paying. They don't trust one which says there's a chance they'll get their money back. Simply lowering the return is straightforward and relatively trustworthy.

I think you misunderstand the system. It's not a chance based system but rather a competitive platform. However, simply reducing the payout rates immediately issues 2 problems. The main problem is it does not solve anything. It only postpones the issue. Secondly, the current payout rate is already quite low and I believe that further reducing the payouts would cause an equal discomfort amongst some other members.

Any change will always make people uncomfortable - it has always been this way. Remember all the changes to the Facebook design? Many of my friends hated changes but are still regular users today. I can only see the competitive payout scheme as a step in the right direction. Many games are competitive in some way which is appealing to many users.

I do not misunderstand the system. However you wish to spin it there's only a chance an individual will be paid. In effect it's no different than when a site goes scam and stops paying some of the users, it's just got a fancy ribbon around it. If the site can't be maintained without not paying the majority of users each month you should just shut it down. Enough said.

Hi, it is very different to a site that goes scam. There is no issue paying members, with the new update we intended to make the game more competitive there is still the top 300 people that get paid. I do see what you mean however.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Ok. So give me a bunch of upgrades. There's a chance I'll pay you for them. Point taken?

If the payout is too high a direct approach would be to simply reduce the earnings rate and thus the payout. People trust known, definable parameters. They don't trust chances. People still trust a bank which lowers the interest rate accounts are paying. They don't trust one which says there's a chance they'll get their money back. Simply lowering the return is straightforward and relatively trustworthy.

I think you misunderstand the system. It's not a chance based system but rather a competitive platform. However, simply reducing the payout rates immediately issues 2 problems. The main problem is it does not solve anything. It only postpones the issue. Secondly, the current payout rate is already quite low and I believe that further reducing the payouts would cause an equal discomfort amongst some other members.

Any change will always make people uncomfortable - it has always been this way. Remember all the changes to the Facebook design? Many of my friends hated changes but are still regular users today. I can only see the competitive payout scheme as a step in the right direction. Many games are competitive in some way which is appealing to many users.

I do not misunderstand the system. However you wish to spin it there's only a chance an individual will be paid. In effect it's no different than when a site goes scam and stops paying some of the users, it's just got a fancy ribbon around it. If the site can't be maintained without not paying the majority of users each month you should just shut it down. Enough said.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

EDIT: Oh yes and I almost forgot. Without revealing any specific strategies to the game, once the game is released it will be clear that you will be able to get Bitcoin from alternative sources than simply winning the prizes.
as usual big changes means less earning for most members.
those who have time will always win while those who can only spend 1-2 hours per week will never get paid.
when sites change to rounds they loose a lot of members and are left with a few who have no life and have all day to play.
so it looks like you are trying to close the site within 6-12 months

This is exactly the reason why we will introduce the tier system. So that those players who only play 1-2 hours per week still are able to get a decent shot at winning. As Asztar puts it, it is likely that the site would have to be closed in 6-12 months if we continue down the road with our current payout system.

those who have time will always win while those who can only spend 1-2 hours per week will never get paid.
when sites change to rounds they loose a lot of members and are left with a few who have no life and have all day to play.

yep, I am sorry but I have to agree to this. If the payout system will look like this then this will happen.

I see that the current system is not sustainable. If you think about it - it is a ponzi in some way. This is probably why they need to change the system.
Currently people are building the upgrades - this takes time and investing a few satoshis can speed this up. But if there will be no new players that invest those satoshis, at some point many players will have fully upgraded mine and will just extract btc.

The fear of this site becoming a ponzi scheme is one of the reasons for the change. At the moment this is not an issue because you can't buy gold-earning upgrades, but if users start to deposit more in hopes of earning back their satoshi, then this will likely happen. So we're trying to stay ahead of this issue.

It all looks fine to me with one glaring exception. The changes to payout. The idea of changing the ability to cash out to a 'chance' of being able to cash out is ridiculous. When it comes down to it the rest of the changes are all bells and whistles (albeit nice ones) but being able to actually cash out is, in the end, what it's all about. Yes, this is a game, but there's a difference between a game and playing games with people.

You will still be able to cashout when you are amongst the 300 winners. I am well aware that this change will not be welcomed with open arms by everyone, but there are some users who spent hours on end playing the game without ever cashing out yet.

This is exactly the reason why we will introduce the tier system. So that those players who only play 1-2 hours per week still are able to get a decent shot at winning. As Asztar puts it, it is likely that the site would have to be closed in 6-12 months if we continue down the road with our current payout system.

yep, I am sorry but I have to agree to this. If the payout system will look like this then this will happen.

I see that the current system is not sustainable. If you think about it - it is a ponzi in some way. This is probably why they need to change the system.
Currently people are building the upgrades - this takes time and investing a few satoshis can speed this up. But if there will be no new players that invest those satoshis, at some point many players will have fully upgraded mine and will just extract btc.

The fear of this site becoming a ponzi scheme is one of the reasons for the change. At the moment this is not an issue because you can't buy gold-earning upgrades, but if users start to deposit more in hopes of earning back their satoshi, then this will likely happen. So we're trying to stay ahead of this issue.

It all looks fine to me with one glaring exception. The changes to payout. The idea of changing the ability to cash out to a 'chance' of being able to cash out is ridiculous. When it comes down to it the rest of the changes are all bells and whistles (albeit nice ones) but being able to actually cash out is, in the end, what it's all about. Yes, this is a game, but there's a difference between a game and playing games with people.

You will still be able to cashout when you are amongst the 300 winners. I am well aware that this change will not be welcomed with open arms by everyone, but there are some users who spent hours on end playing the game without ever cashing out yet.
Activity: 154
thats what I mean - here there is a cashout at any time - this makes this game a nice background game to play in between other things. Changing this to competition every month will ruin this completely for me
Activity: 288
personally I'm not a huge fan of the "Round based & the Competitive Payout Scheme" of 2.0

I wouldn't completely remove the option of selling Gold

I'm sure you will raise the BTC needed, I'm looking fwd to help

Good luck and thanks for your hard work

What does the " "Round based & the Competitive Payout Scheme" of 2.0" mean? I watched the video but maybe I did not see something?

Have a read through the main post Smiley mybitmine changed it with the info for 2.0
Activity: 366
Basically the payout system that will be used in v2.0 is tier baed payout on a monthly/quarterly basis.

There will be 3 tiers of rewards to begin with Each tier will have 100 winners in it, The total prize per round is 80% of the site's total profit.

80% of that total prize will be shared between the 100 players in tier 1, 15% of that prize will be shared between everyone in tier 2 and 5% will be shared between everyone in tier 3.

Basically this is like merging the market and the contracts together to get a better product imo.
Activity: 154
personally I'm not a huge fan of the "Round based & the Competitive Payout Scheme" of 2.0

What does the " "Round based & the Competitive Payout Scheme" of 2.0" mean? I watched the video but maybe I did not see something?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
how will be the winner? it will show the same way as current version by gold ammount that player earns? as i read i guess i saw that our miners arent for lifetime soo we have to visit them and lets say pay gold,atleast were what i saw i guess on the game youtube promotion Tongue
i played the pokemon on the gameboy i guess were silver on the time around 12 years already but that were great game to play  Grin my friend has it and on my free time on the school when he tired to play i play it  Grin on those time i had almost bought his gameboy but he broken it  Shocked

thanks for it  soo stats means investment as workers and others things.....

as i said before this will be a strategy game .lets say someone invest 1btc on the game this will get a great boost,and sure it will stay on top 300 ,but he has no time for play or if not set his strategy to be on top a free user with  free time to play will just hit the top ,i guess firsts rounds will be able to set a strategy to be on top , as i see on travian when i played several users jumped investing ,then two weeks later they were raided lol and lost almost all towns  Grin
You might worry at this point, that the same 10 people will be the winners. This should not be the case, and we have decided to reset all the stats every 3rd round. We do this so that every player has an equal chance at winning, and to prevent the same players from staying in the top 10 list forever.

when you mean this ,you saying referals will get out of our account? or you meaning our stats on the game like gold ammount miners gold will reset ?
clarify me ,there are about 800 active users ,mining soo the competition will make them dispute top positions,as well will bring new users inside,this is like travian round based with ally there here is solo way and who invest can boost but doesnt mean it will win... to win need strategy adjusted to the new version soo all are equal on the start .... i like the new way to play ,finding some bonus inside,remember me the pokemon gameboy when we were walking and a pokemon appears  Shocked Roll Eyes but graphics are great as well hope the crowfunding just finish in around 2 months  ;Dor less
well all sounds good but one question ,there is a month round based soo all months we will get our stats reset-ok
 why you say every 3 rounds you will reset stats ?You might worry at this point, that the same 10 people will be the winners. This should not be the case, and we have decided to reset all the stats every 3rd round. We do this so that every player has an equal chance at winning, and to prevent the same players from staying in the top 10 list forever.Huh?

these means we will loose referal ? if it is the meaning makes no sense as some users promoted the game and will be affected by those ,after bring new users into the game sounds like a punishement..... the new version needs skills and some free time as current ,and yes some investment too that will make them be on top 100,but please clear my mind about those reset stats every 3 months... Undecided

Of course your referrals will stay with your account, only the stats will be reset. I will change the thread a little to make this more clear. Thank you for asking though! Smiley

Funny side note: I did actually play Pokemon Fire Red less than 2 weeks ago on Gameboy Advance.
Activity: 366
I believe you will change your mind about the payout scheme when  it is officially announced how it will work ^_^ I love it personally
You might worry at this point, that the same 10 people will be the winners. This should not be the case, and we have decided to reset all the stats every 3rd round. We do this so that every player has an equal chance at winning, and to prevent the same players from staying in the top 10 list forever.

when you mean this ,you saying referals will get out of our account? or you meaning our stats on the game like gold ammount miners gold will reset ?
clarify me ,there are about 800 active users ,mining soo the competition will make them dispute top positions,as well will bring new users inside,this is like travian round based with ally there here is solo way and who invest can boost but doesnt mean it will win... to win need strategy adjusted to the new version soo all are equal on the start .... i like the new way to play ,finding some bonus inside,remember me the pokemon gameboy when we were walking and a pokemon appears  Shocked Roll Eyes but graphics are great as well hope the crowfunding just finish in around 2 months  ;Dor less

Thanks for your support!

I am the developer of the new mybitmine v2,
Although for some people the competitive payout scheme might not work out it would make the game more competitive among the players.

well all sounds good but one question ,there is a month round based soo all months we will get our stats reset-ok
 why you say every 3 rounds you will reset stats ?You might worry at this point, that the same 10 people will be the winners. This should not be the case, and we have decided to reset all the stats every 3rd round. We do this so that every player has an equal chance at winning, and to prevent the same players from staying in the top 10 list forever.Huh?

these means we will loose referal ? if it is the meaning makes no sense as some users promoted the game and will be affected by those ,after bring new users into the game sounds like a punishement..... the new version needs skills and some free time as current ,and yes some investment too that will make them be on top 100,but please clear my mind about those reset stats every 3 months... Undecided
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

and once again is yes  ,i like the current mybitmine , as i had invested on contracts as admin put them on sale ,i bought just 500 Grin that were the money i had to invest on that time,besides those i invested 0,03 btc on the game when marketplace were avaible ,i were willing to invest on the iron as others to boost the upgrades anyway,since i found this game and talked with admin i saw potencial and invested time and money on it . Now ask me  what you think about the upgrade that will come?
I just cant sleep and wait to it happen till that i will keep playing the current version and try to get on top 20 Grin that is far far away but who knows how many time we will stand with mbm version beta Roll Eyes

i were a faucet user that were spending my time around 4 hours a day now i spend those time here and relax with family  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: