Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 59. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Yes please report any bug's here and we will eradicate them during development of MBM v2.0 or try to at least anyway ^_^
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
as all know this version is beta soo is normal to find several bugs and yes all features with bug should be reported to try make it work on the new one if those options will stand there . Grin Grin

i personally think the game is doing pretty good even if it is just in beta phase as several people have pointed out, but like you said any bugs that are found should be reported on here
Activity: 560
as all know this version is beta soo is normal to find several bugs and yes all features with bug should be reported to try make it work on the new one if those options will stand there . Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yes I know, I am happy about that Smiley
I am noting this because I did not see anyone mention this - if they want to use that part of script then they know it is not working
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
you probably know, but the rotators do not function properly

Hey asztar,

MyBitMine is putting all his effort into releasing MyBitMine v2, to provide a better experience for all of the players Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
you probably know, but the rotators do not function properly
With the resource market being closed, I'll never get enough Iron to upgrade further. Is it that hard to re-open in? Or is it closed on purpose?

if you had read this topic ,you should already know that had a bug inside the marketplace soo till new version lives we will stay without it soo be patient i cant saw how many time till new version comes but sound to be great and the marketplace will be there soo for the moment you will have to invest more time or more bitcoins into the game

Well i personally dont mind investing more time. I work from home so my work computer is like 10 inches from my personal computer so i can sit there and do captchas while i work 9 - 12 hours shifts lol Cool
With the resource market being closed, I'll never get enough Iron to upgrade further. Is it that hard to re-open in? Or is it closed on purpose?

if you had read this topic ,you should already know that had a bug inside the marketplace soo till new version lives we will stay without it soo be patient i cant saw how many time till new version comes but sound to be great and the marketplace will be there soo for the moment you will have to invest more time or more bitcoins into the game
In a sense the style is very similar to pokemon, Top down, 2D, RPG style.

Seems a couple of people have already seen the video I may as well post it now, This  video will be in the OP and the new MBM v2.0 Thread when both of them go live.

https://youtu.be/c-ADKtan1Zk

Enjoy!

P.S I created a Signature Image if anyone want's to use it on forums  they frequent for MBM.

Hmmm from Belgium bud? :p

About the signature, place make it way more clear.
Can hardly read MyBitMine x'D
If you're unable, I shall make one Smiley

@MyBitMine

I took a look at the promo posted on youtube Cheesy
Not bad at all Cheesy
I do would like to suggest couple minor things, to improve gameflow:
-Give each building @ 'overview' page a specif icon so we know by looking what building is exactly what one Cheesy
-Please do prove us with possible locations and/or times when to find the extra events, searching all over the mine/map would consume allot of time :p
 -Currently at the very top you could read "MyBitMine V2.0 Lite" or something like that, when In active use I would change that to => MyBitMine: [CurrentGoldAmount]* , Mining: [Status]**

Just some small things that came through my mind while watching it Smiley

**For the [CurrentGoldAmount] I would only use integers, detail can be seen in the stats?
**With [Status] I would mine something like this: MyBitMine: 432.019 , Mining: 2h4m24s
Ofcourse the Mining would decrease because it would indicate an active status and the countdown till next captcha or whatever Cheesy When not mining it would say something like this: MyBitMine: 432.019 , Mining: Go Work!
And that with the "Go Work!" being clickable to go fast forward to the mining Cheesy

i do think the coloring needs to be changed a bit so does not all blend in and make it a little bit easier to read. Maybe some neon colors in wording would help  Wink
well as you said better reply that willl avoid the repeated questions made alone from several users anyway im pretty sure the new game will rock more and more people will come im exiting cant wait for it happen  Grin

for the love of god, why do we need to keep talking about the new game version. I am dying here waiting to try out the new version. I really hope it is up and running this weekend
Activity: 700
Activity: 366

Seems a couple of people have already seen the video I may as well post it now, This  video will be in the OP and the new MBM v2.0 Thread when both of them go live.

Enjoy!

P.S I created a Signature Image if anyone want's to use it on forums  they frequent for MBM.

@MyBitMine

Not bad at all Cheesy
-Give each building @ 'overview' page a specif icon so we know by looking what building is exactly what one Cheesy
-Please do prove us with possible locations and/or times when to find the extra events, searching all over the mine/map would consume allot of time :p
 -Currently at the very top you could read "MyBitMine V2.0 Lite" or something like that, when In active use I would change that to => MyBitMine: [CurrentGoldAmount]* , Mining: [Status]**

**For the [CurrentGoldAmount] I would only use integers, detail can be seen in the stats?
**With [Status] I would mine something like this: MyBitMine: 432.019 , Mining: 2h4m24s
Ofcourse the Mining would decrease because it would indicate an active status and the countdown till next captcha or whatever Cheesy When not mining it would say something like this: MyBitMine: 432.019 , Mining: Go Work!
And that with the "Go Work!" being clickable to go fast forward to the mining Cheesy

I still have the PDN file saved somewhere with each layer (think's it's in my dropbox) so will edit it later when I get back from Training and no I'm from the UK lol

Also the stuff you see in the "Promo Video" will be vastly changed as it is purely an example game I made to show what MBM want's itto look and feel life, The actual version of MBM V2 will be made in RPGJS or Unity (If I can convince him to use it :p)
i guess admin can put some of them on the game ,but now we got a time to see it happen and the crowfunding  project being funded and then we will be on transaction into the new game more friendly Grin
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Seems a couple of people have already seen the video I may as well post it now, This  video will be in the OP and the new MBM v2.0 Thread when both of them go live.

Enjoy!

P.S I created a Signature Image if anyone want's to use it on forums  they frequent for MBM.

@MyBitMine

Not bad at all Cheesy

well as you said better reply that willl avoid the repeated questions made alone from several users anyway im pretty sure the new game will rock more and more people will come im exiting cant wait for it happen  Grin
Activity: 462
Ok thank you for the clarification, even though i was not the one who asked the question. I still do enjoy reading the responses that benefit the whole group who plays the game  Wink

This is exactly why I decided that all communication between me and users go through BCT. So that others can view my responses and reduce the amount of identical questions Smiley

Yeah i can totally see your point, i would imagine would be a nightmare if it was only you and someone else working on this game. If people would submit private support tickets and another person had same question would spend lots of time on same topic lol

We would have to spend all our time responding to tickets indeed xD
Ok thank you for the clarification, even though i was not the one who asked the question. I still do enjoy reading the responses that benefit the whole group who plays the game  Wink

This is exactly why I decided that all communication between me and users go through BCT. So that others can view my responses and reduce the amount of identical questions Smiley

Yeah i can totally see your point, i would imagine would be a nightmare if it was only you and someone else working on this game. If people would submit private support tickets and another person had same question would spend lots of time on same topic lol
Ok thank you for the clarification, even though i was not the one who asked the question. I still do enjoy reading the responses that benefit the whole group who plays the game  Wink

i just asked if those user is inside the project if is your partner lol,the other part you will go for crowfunding ,you can make the same thing as contracts ,users able to buy shares from the game that will generate gold (instead bitcoins can be gold at some ratio,or bitcoins as it is now at contracts)

Ah yes I see - UltraFRS is just a freelancer who made the Video for us. He is not directly affiliated with us though. I will reveal my partner in due time Smiley

Regarding the Contracts, they will not be intergrated into MyBitMine v2.0 - maybe they will come back at a later stage though, but not at first. If they ever come back, they will be integrated in a way where users can buy and sell them directly from within the game. This is all just speculations at this point though and not a priority.

i just asked if those user is inside the project if is your partner lol,the other part you will go for crowfunding ,you can make the same thing as contracts ,users able to buy shares from the game that will generate gold (instead bitcoins can be gold at some ratio,or bitcoins as it is now at contracts)

Ah yes I see - UltraFRS is just a freelancer who made the Video for us. He is not directly affiliated with us though. I will reveal my partner in due time Smiley

Regarding the Contracts, they will not be intergrated into MyBitMine v2.0 - maybe they will come back at a later stage though, but not at first. If they ever come back, they will be integrated in a way where users can buy and sell them directly from within the game. This is all just speculations at this point though and not a priority.
Pages:
Jump to: