Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 70. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Did anyone have problem with captcha code except me? Always first try is identified as "wrong", only second try is always correct. I'm premium member and have "easy" captcha, so i don't think that always do I captcha wrong.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
@MyBitMine

Could you verify a deposit it made?
amount: 0.00177040 btc
date: Mar 29, 2015 - 00:13
wallet address: 1DnoXD8JRo2FAUSxY2Q2KVbcHb8AfRx6Qq

I don't really know if the address I mentioned is the actual address, I'm using a new wallet.
But here is a screenshot from my transaction history Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Man, this is getting harder and harder getting those upgrades.
Seeing more people coming, so that's a good thing and curious about what the future will bring.
Even though this site has brought me no satochi or bitcoin or what so ever yet (by my own means by reïnvesting in growth) and it will not be a very big part of my capital growth, it still has me hooked. So Mybitmine, good job.
Very interessting and addictive.
Keep up the good work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Good step will be cut down time until end of round in Sketchy Investment Bank from 8 to maybe 5 hours? There is a lot of investors and their count will grow, so it will be not possible to end round in future.

Yes I have considered doing so a couple of times now. Will look into a better time period for that sketchy investment
Good step will be cut down time until end of round in Sketchy Investment Bank from 8 to maybe 5 hours? There is a lot of investors and their count will grow, so it will be not possible to end round in future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello support how long will it take to start mining again??  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
UPDATE

Okay I have possibly fixed the Sketchy investments now. Let me know if any of you is still experiencing problems with payouts, and I'll have another look!

Also, I reduced the St. Bernard Lake limit to 50, it's not supposed to act as your main income option  Wink

Curent status: cold, wet, hungry. Waiting for my professor to show up. The girl beside me is eating eggs and a bagel.  It is now 2 minutes after class is suppose to start. No he's here RUN.

Lol Mawo  Cool
Activity: 226
Hi,

Thanks for your reply in reference to St. Bernard Lake...

But if you could please clarify, whether I would be getting the invested gold back???
I had invested 70K ( 5K X 14), and received back only for 4 cases, while status of 11 is showing as paid? i.e. (11 X 6k) 66K pending

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya.

Hi Aditya,

I completely missed your post earlier, luckily I was checking a few pages down right now.
I am currently working on a solution for this bug, and it is something that has been known for a while.
So far, there have been no refunds for these issues as there is no way for me to verify whether it is true or not

Any chance of reducing the gold cost for upgrade? Later on the upgrade cost increased too high and too fast...

What is your current stats, can you link me your profile?

Curent status: cold, wet, hungry. Waiting for my professor to show up. The girl beside me is eating eggs and a bagel.  It is now 2 minutes after class is suppose to start. No he's here RUN.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply in reference to St. Bernard Lake...

But if you could please clarify, whether I would be getting the invested gold back???
I had invested 70K ( 5K X 14), and received back only for 4 cases, while status of 11 is showing as paid? i.e. (11 X 6k) 66K pending

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya.

Hi Aditya,

I completely missed your post earlier, luckily I was checking a few pages down right now.
I am currently working on a solution for this bug, and it is something that has been known for a while.
So far, there have been no refunds for these issues as there is no way for me to verify whether it is true or not

Any chance of reducing the gold cost for upgrade? Later on the upgrade cost increased too high and too fast...

What is your current stats, can you link me your profile?
Activity: 481
I had an idea while I was looking at my referrals, and I thought wouldn't it be nice to be able to send them a message?

There's a 99% chance right now that we will include a chat area in the new improved game, so you'll be able to stay in touch with your referrals this way Smiley
Activity: 366
That would be nice indeed Smiley
Activity: 32
I had an idea while I was looking at my referrals, and I thought wouldn't it be nice to be able to send them a message?
hello please check my deposit

https://blockchain.info/address/1JnqHNorKr32nQwjjj1fKGXA5QBE3fj7os

it didnt appear in my MBM account

Hi uilicks,

I see that your deposit has now been processed. The Blockchain API is sometimes a little slow to process payments. Luckily, this is not a common thing for them, but lately they have been rather busy I suppose.

My deposit didn't show after 3 confirms.

https://blockchain.info/tx/b6951c6479ab79ec12ddb2541bd362bf6951a2716629b25f25c4fd4ecc6fdce8

Not to worried about it you have been fixing these issues I see.

I see that your deposit has now been processed. The Blockchain API is sometimes a little slow to process payments. Luckily, this is not a common thing for them, but lately they have been rather busy I suppose.

Love the site even though I still one have a level 1 pickaxe but still fun to pass the time.

I am happy that you like the site. If you love it now, then I am certain you  will be a big fan of the bigger update!

i see you have not paid me yet, that goes to prove you are a SCAMMER

Can you please provide more details regarding this? I have handled all manual withdrawal requests yesterday but nothing since then, seeing as I have been fast asleep.
Activity: 156

great, another idiotic post from an idiot.
what wasnt paid to you ? care to elaborate
Activity: 288
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
Love the site even though I still one have a level 1 pickaxe but still fun to pass the time.
Activity: 32
My deposit didn't show after 3 confirms.

https://blockchain.info/tx/b6951c6479ab79ec12ddb2541bd362bf6951a2716629b25f25c4fd4ecc6fdce8

Not to worried about it you have been fixing these issues I see.
Activity: 189
Agree with masterfu678. And maybe You should cut down time until round end in Investment Bank and Stock Market to 5-6 hours? There is a lot of investors and their count will grow, so it will be not possible to end round in future.
Pages:
Jump to: