Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 72. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i didn't get my deposit, i send it today b074708d42c11c0965f1679070cd6355dd3a6f1d6ee6fcb73998aa61be8399d7 transaction id from blockchain, my btc adress is 1EvRqWhJXD8UBVSXz1BYW1XLEEfgJsP51w, and depozit adress in game was generated automaticly 1EwzzFQ1MNrtY2bhCBZjbosr2D3GvT1mFY.

my nickname in game Fangir

can you check this please? It should be on my game account after 3 confirmation.
Activity: 23
UPDATE

I will put the site into maintenance in 15 minutes.
This will bring back the St. Bernard Lake for you guys. Finally!

EDIT: I have added the St. Bernard Lake again. This time it should be bullet proof!
The option of buying contracts have now been disabled.

I think it would be cool if we could re enter the captcha earlier to restart the active mining.

I can understand your reasoning behind this suggestion, but it is likely not going to happen Smiley

What a fun coincidence! Cheesy

St. Bernard Lake is open! now i can get even more gold!!! thank you Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
UPDATE

I will put the site into maintenance in 15 minutes.
This will bring back the St. Bernard Lake for you guys. Finally!

EDIT: I have added the St. Bernard Lake again. This time it should be bullet proof!
The option of buying contracts have now been disabled.

I think it would be cool if we could re enter the captcha earlier to restart the active mining.

I can understand your reasoning behind this suggestion, but it is likely not going to happen Smiley

Grin Grin Grin

What a fun coincidence! Cheesy
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 366
Nice RPG Maker Game lol :p

Sounds like a cool update btw :p
I have noticed a glitch on the members page.  When the leaderboards are in the Gold/minute rankings sometimes a lower gold per minute is above a higher gold per minute.

Oh yes I see this as well.

Will come up with a fix when I re-launch the Lake.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I have noticed a glitch on the members page.  When the leaderboards are in the Gold/minute rankings sometimes a lower gold per minute is above a higher gold per minute.
UPDATE

Okay guys finally I am able to give you an update on what is going on with MyBitMine and where we are headed!
I apologize for any errors / typos. I wrote this in a hurry.

We have been talking back and forward to figure out exactly where MBM is headed, and I have not been able to work on any practical things in the meanwhile. Here is what is going to happen in the immediate future:

* The St. Bernard Lake will return and should be free of exploits.
* The Sketchy Investments will both undergo audit and I will try to find out why it isn't paying every one.
* The Market will be delayed even further and not included until the big update. Read more about this below.

These things will happen within the next month. Additionally, I will experiement with new advertisement platforms and possibly new captchas for regular miners. I was able to get in touch with my captcha provider and we figured out the issues. A large payout will therefore arrive this week for contract owners. For this reason, it is not entirely sure that a new captcha will arrive. This is due to the fact that our top player is currently earning more than 800 satoshi every hour, and the captcha advertisement needs to be able to sustain this amount once more users reach this earning level.

Now let me move on to the more exciting stuff Smiley

So where is MyBitMine headed now? Well, on numerous occasions, you guys have requested for this site to be more game like. I have always kept this in mind and finally we will be trying to head in that direction. Additionally, I would love to see more payouts to you guys in order for it to be more exciting and rewarding. This has also been requested several times and I have kept it in mind. Let me give you some insight into the bigger changes we want to make:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MyBitMine will be more game-like
This is by far the biggest change that will occur to MBM. We want to give it a much more game-like feeling, and will therefore move away from being a text-based game only. We would like to utilize RPGJS and make this game a 2D, top-down game, where you are able to move around a map and interact with things (like your mine, the upgrade shop etc). Furthermore, we would like to see a chat room where you guys can interact and exchange strategies etc.

It might be difficult to imagine how this will all work out. Check out these images below, of a project that my developer has been working. We are aiming to integrate this kind of platform to MyBitMine:
http://s24.postimg.org/5gjk3esxh/mbm1.png
http://s16.postimg.org/6cua1ytpx/mbm2.png
http://s23.postimg.org/ipdedrh17/mbm3.png

Initially, mining will work the same way as it does now. But somewhere down the line, I would like to make mining a little more complex and interactive - again, to give this site a much bigger game-like feeling.

Changing the payout scheme
This is another major change for MBM. We would like to change the payout scheme entirely. Right now, payouts only happen for users who are either experimenting to test early that we actually do payout, and once users are very high level. Not even our most upgraded user is requesting payouts often, but focusing his/her entire earnings towards upgrading their mine.

This is not a lucrative nor very attractive way for users. A lot of people fail at seeing the potential earnings they will get, due to the amount of work involved in getting there.

So what will happen? Well, we will introduce a level-based contest payout scheme. Users will be divided up in rankings based on their earnings, upgrades and possibly their level of activity. Then every month we will pay the top players in every rank. This way, you guys will be able to earn big amounts even though you are focused entirely on upgrading your mine. Dedication and hard work is still the keyword for getting paid, but you will be able to see payouts much faster this way.

It is possible that we will pay every user in each ranking, but the top 5-10 users will receive the highest payouts based on their hard work and dedication.

Site features
During the next couple of months, contracts will be disabled and all sold contracts will be bough back (if they have not earned themselves back by that time). They will be bought back at a lower price than what you paid, but with a difference based on your dividends so that you still gain a profit.

What's up with that?! (you might think) - well it is a measure that we sadly have to take. With these two upgrades to the site, we are planning on going big. As soon as we move out of beta, advertisement will start for real and we will likely see an explosion of active users. With this comes great responsibilty, and for legal reasons we cannot pay out dividends the way we currently do.

This being said, I will be researching alternative options for you guys to invest in the game and earn a passive income. I think it is a nice feature and would hate to see it disappear completely.

Furthermore, The Sketchy Investments might be removed as well. I am still looking into the legislations for these sorts of things, but it is very complicated as soon as you bring virtual currencies and points into the picture.

Contest & competitions
Another great thing that we would like to introduce is bigger contests and competitions. I already launched a referral contest in the early days, but we would like to expand on this. Contests will come once in a while and offer different prizes. We have discussed the option of including prizes like Apple products, different products and possible MBM related merchandise.

We want to do this as measure to attract new users who are not yet included in the Bitcoin community. That way, we can introduce Bitcoins to a more broad spectrum of users and hopefully do our part to make BTC even more popular!

This option is something I am currently researching, to make sure that all legal things taken care of prior to any problems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how and when will this all happen? Well, we kind of need your help to make this a possibility. Personally, I think these changes are awesome to say the least. However, awesome new features are also pricey. I would like to launch a sort of crowdfunding project to make all these new things possible.

This is where I will need all the help from you guys that I can get. Any donations to towards this project will be a fantastic help! However, there are several other ways in which you can help us out. Even if you only help us spread the word about this, it will be a great help! Donating towards this project will of course give you some sort of benefits, but this will all be revealed down the line when we get closer to realizing this.

Right now though, it is too early for this crowdfunding project - I will of course announce everything in this thread to keep you guys updated.

Now, how long will this project take before it's finished? We would like to see all these changes finished 2 months after we have gathered enough funds to realize the upgrade. If we are unable to gather enough funds to cover graphics, licenses and development, then this upgrade will be something that is maybe a year out in the future, if it even will happen. So I am hoping to get all the help from you guys that I can!

Replies to posts will be added below this text

Admin I believe I've found a bug, or it might just be my mistake as I'm still new to the entire btc world.

Anyway, I didn't really get my gold back from the sketchy investment. I have invested 900 gold and I didn't get the payback, even though it clearly says that I was paid, I really wasn't. I might be wrong though, maybe we get the gold when the round ends. But just in case enlighten me about it please. Thanks in advance.

welcome to the club  Smiley

I will look into this after I get the St. Bernard Lake up and running properly again.

I just got the continuous refreshing bug again. It's not really a bother for me, but I'm sure some people could find it annoying. I tried to recreate it by doing the same things as before that led up to the bug, but I wasn't able to. Maybe its just a random thing

I am pretty sure this is caused by the daylights savings not happening at the same time for everyone. I am confident that it will be fixed during the coming weekend.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Don't worry, I have not forgotten you and will reply to you all.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes right now and it is taking up a lot of my time.
I will bring an extensive update later today or maybe tomorrow, where I explain exactly what is going on, where we are headed and how to get there.

There are some big changes in the future, but we will need all the support that we can get!

Excited and ready to support! Cheesy
Don't worry, I have not forgotten you and will reply to you all.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes right now and it is taking up a lot of my time.
I will bring an extensive update later today or maybe tomorrow, where I explain exactly what is going on, where we are headed and how to get there.

There are some big changes in the future, but we will need all the support that we can get!
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
I just got the continuous refreshing bug again. It's not really a bother for me, but I'm sure some people could find it annoying. I tried to recreate it by doing the same things as before that led up to the bug, but I wasn't able to. Maybe its just a random thing
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I can't solve your captcha.
English is not my language. I don't understand what they say in the video  Sad

time for multi language lol
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Admin I believe I've found a bug, or it might just be my mistake as I'm still new to the entire btc world.

Anyway, I didn't really get my gold back from the sketchy investment. I have invested 900 gold and I didn't get the payback, even though it clearly says that I was paid, I really wasn't. I might be wrong though, maybe we get the gold when the round ends. But just in case enlighten me about it please. Thanks in advance.

welcome to the club  Smiley
Activity: 2
How much can we expect to make from the Lake when it's released?

Somewhere between 1-3 gold / minute. I haven't decided on anything. Maybe 1-2 / min again like originally. It is only intended to kickstart new users and will become useless once they advance.

Yeah, that's not bad. Also, I just went back to the mining page and it says Countdown Loading.... then the page refreshes. I'm assuming on the refresh it's supposed to display the time left after refreshing, but the site ended up in a continous loop of refreshing and Coundown Loading... and it didn't stop until the mining action was over (but it didn't properly display the time)

Hmm is this still persistent? And what timezone are you living in? Might be due to Daylight Savings. I was worried this would happen around this time, but Daylight Savings isn't until next weekend here.

I have the same thing but with me it is because the clock of my pc is running a bit faster then real time so i get the loop in the end of my cycle untill real time cycle is done
when will the lake be coming? I could really use that I think :p still not been able to buy an extra miner yet, I'm not active enough to continously watch captcha vid's

Then the lake is definetely for you! I am still working on it - I found a way which I am comfortable that is not possible to cheat. It takes time to implement though, cause I have to start from scratch with it.
when will the lake be coming? I could really use that I think :p still not been able to buy an extra miner yet, I'm not active enough to continously watch captcha vid's
Sometimes CAPTCHA video doesn't show the play button
I nave to refresh the mine Page a lot of times to get a working video  Embarrassed

No worries I am looking into changing the captcha today. It will be a 1 week trial run for one Captcha and 1 week for another. To test if they are sustainable.
Activity: 40
Sometimes CAPTCHA video doesn't show the play button
I nave to refresh the mine Page a lot of times to get a working video  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: