Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 73. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Today i depositted 0.002 btc and they arrived but the 0.0006 btc didn't

I have fixed your deposit now and it should be confirmed on the deposits page as well.

My mining page has been refreshing constantly for the last 2 days. I am also EST.

Can you private message me if this bug is still here today?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Today i depositted 0.002 btc and they arrived but the 0.0006 btc didn't
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
How much can we expect to make from the Lake when it's released?

Somewhere between 1-3 gold / minute. I haven't decided on anything. Maybe 1-2 / min again like originally. It is only intended to kickstart new users and will become useless once they advance.

Yeah, that's not bad. Also, I just went back to the mining page and it says Countdown Loading.... then the page refreshes. I'm assuming on the refresh it's supposed to display the time left after refreshing, but the site ended up in a continous loop of refreshing and Coundown Loading... and it didn't stop until the mining action was over (but it didn't properly display the time)

Hmm is this still persistent? And what timezone are you living in? Might be due to Daylight Savings. I was worried this would happen around this time, but Daylight Savings isn't until next weekend here.

I'm in EST so our clocks changed a couple of weeks ago. But i just tried again with a new mining action, and it's all displaying properly. Guess it was just a one time glitch

Somewhere between 1-3 gold / minute. I haven't decided on anything. Maybe 1-2 / min again like originally. It is only intended to kickstart new users and will become useless once they advance.

Yeah, that's not bad. Also, I just went back to the mining page and it says Countdown Loading.... then the page refreshes. I'm assuming on the refresh it's supposed to display the time left after refreshing, but the site ended up in a continous loop of refreshing and Coundown Loading... and it didn't stop until the mining action was over (but it didn't properly display the time)

Hmm is this still persistent? And what timezone are you living in? Might be due to Daylight Savings. I was worried this would happen around this time, but Daylight Savings isn't until next weekend here.

UPDATE

Okay guys I have come to a conclusion about the new captcha.
There is 2 different ones which I would like to trial run on the site.
Each captcha will run for 1 week. If they are both horrible, then we will go back to the current one until I come up with a new one.

Let me know if any of you have some thoughts against this process.

I will set the new captcha up tonight or tomorrow (Tuesday).

Happy Mining!

The ammount i depositted was 0,0006 BTC

Did you receive your deposit now?
Activity: 8
The ammount i depositted was 0,0006 BTC
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
is it normal for the game to double refresh before mining?

I verify my captcha/video it auto-refreshes and the timer didn't showup, then it auto-refreshed again and the timer showed up, was just a little weird to see it auto-refresh twice I guess lol

Generally it wouldnt count as normal but that is how it works on MBM, double refresh allows for better notice if it really started mining instead of captcha fuck up
I think that the sketchy investment bank is being sketchier than it's supposed to be. I was the 7th, 8th, and 10th person to invest in the current round; 300 then 200 then 100. Right after my investment as the 10th person the same person invested in for spots 11-46, but I've only ever had the first investments gold paid back even though all 3 of mine are marked as paid for 10ish hours. I still have less gold than I started with after mining quite a few times without buying anything else. Maybe I just lack some understanding to how the system is supposed to work, but I think there is something wrong.

I thought this was solved already. I will take a look at this after finishing up the St. Bernard Lake. It is almost done by now.

I believe your deposit has been creditted now? Otherwise let me know and I will have a look.

I can't solve your captcha.
English is not my language. I don't understand what they say in the video  Sad

There should be some text which explains how to solve the captcha. The video is purely advertisement.

What amount of BTC did you send? I'll have a look at it for sure

I verify my captcha/video it auto-refreshes and the timer didn't showup, then it auto-refreshed again and the timer showed up, was just a little weird to see it auto-refresh twice I guess lol

Yup if it doesn't work the first time, the site will try again Smiley
Activity: 366

Activity: 1
I can't solve your captcha.
English is not my language. I don't understand what they say in the video  Sad
Activity: 2
Admin I believe I've found a bug, or it might just be my mistake as I'm still new to the entire btc world.

Anyway, I didn't really get my gold back from the sketchy investment. I have invested 900 gold and I didn't get the payback, even though it clearly says that I was paid, I really wasn't. I might be wrong though, maybe we get the gold when the round ends. But just in case enlighten me about it please. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 4
I think that the sketchy investment bank is being sketchier than it's supposed to be. I was the 7th, 8th, and 10th person to invest in the current round; 300 then 200 then 100. Right after my investment as the 10th person the same person invested in for spots 11-46, but I've only ever had the first investments gold paid back even though all 3 of mine are marked as paid for 10ish hours. I still have less gold than I started with after mining quite a few times without buying anything else. Maybe I just lack some understanding to how the system is supposed to work, but I think there is something wrong.
Activity: 20

thanks for extending autominer....
Activity: 56
Hello, Admin. Can you change the captcha to google captcha or solve media?
That's more good than video captcha. Very annoying me...  Sad
thank you thank you thank you auto miner is extended  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss  Grin Grin Grin i love you

Oh yes I forgot to mention that I extended autominers.

This is a one time event though.
Pages:
Jump to: