Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 74. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
thank you thank you thank you auto miner is extended  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss  Grin Grin Grin i love you
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
UPDATE

Okay guys - I have finished moving the server!

Please notice that you might find some new bugs after the server change. Report those if you find any, and I will fix them as soon as I see your message. I apologize for the long downtime but I have also been planning my friends birthday tonight, so I have been really busy juggling both things.
I do not think that there's any new bugs but who knows if I did all the changes correctly. So far the game seems to work fine for me, including withdrawals and mining.

Now here's a very important detail. Help me pray that the mining will never go offline again!  Roll Eyes

I will put the site back live in a second. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Happy Mining!

On the upgrade your mine tab, the pictures for the upgrades are not showing up.

Thanks Mawo!

They worked for me until I cleared my cache. It should be fixed now though Smiley

They are working now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
UPDATE

Please notice that you might find some new bugs after the server change. Report those if you find any, and I will fix them as soon as I see your message. I apologize for the long downtime but I have also been planning my friends birthday tonight, so I have been really busy juggling both things.
I do not think that there's any new bugs but who knows if I did all the changes correctly. So far the game seems to work fine for me, including withdrawals and mining.

Now here's a very important detail. Help me pray that the mining will never go offline again!  Roll Eyes

I will put the site back live in a second. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Happy Mining!

Thanks Mawo!

They worked for me until I cleared my cache. It should be fixed now though Smiley
Activity: 226
UPDATE

Now here's a very important detail. Help me pray that the mining will never go offline again!  Roll Eyes

Happy Mining!

UPDATE

Now here's a very important detail. Help me pray that the mining will never go offline again!  Roll Eyes

Happy Mining!
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Is the server move supposed to happen sometime today?
Activity: 20

please extend autominer after transfer...

to be fair to the member who purchase autominer
hey developer when the server move is over can you extend my autominer or not?  Kiss please answer

thank you. Huh  Wink
Activity: 366
I'm sure you must live in the UK mr Dev man lol :p you seem to do everything by GMT haha + I need coffee and bacon too :p
UPDATE

Mining is up and running. I will put the site down in a while to change servers. This will take a while but should fix this mining issue for good.

Let us see what happens. First I gotta get some coffee and breakfast though.
nooooooooo downtime i have autominer on and i lose it !!!!  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 20
autominer stop.....
please fix it....
its annoying....
Activity: 224
Gold is mining again  Roll Eyes

I do not know if it is my fault, but EVERY day that I decide to sleep long, the mining stops. Kinda wierd if you ask me.

However, I will move the server during this weekend. Stick around and you will notice a long down time period. But after that we should not be experiencing any more downtime with mining. Let's all cross our fingers!!

do you know why its stop?

Yea I know what is causing the issue which is why I am confident that it will be fixed when changing servers.
I will change server tomorrow (Saturday) or the day after.

so that is the reason why mining stoped.
this is not ponzi. so dont worry about  Wink
Activity: 224
doesn't mining.. so sad  Embarrassed
please fix the miner it stopped again and i have autominer for 2 days and 10 hours left i lost gold  Cry
Activity: 14
Mining stopped again.
+1 нe кaпaeт зoлoтo, выxoднoй нaвepнo...   Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
if only there was an easy way to buy BTC with PayPal then I would invest £100 in the site but alas there is no easy way to do it (BTC sellers don't trust PayPal due to PayPal siding with buyer's as there is no way for PayPal to confirm anything was ever received on the buyer's end).

Yes I know the issue - exchanging fiat to BTC is quite the bother, especially Paypal.
However, there are places like Virwox where you can exchange small sums of Paypal to BTC and the more you use them, the more you can exchange. I used to use this as an option of exchanging PP - BTC.

http://virwox.com/
Activity: 366
if only there was an easy way to buy BTC with PayPal then I would invest £100 in the site but alas there is no easy way to do it (BTC sellers don't trust PayPal due to PayPal siding with buyer's as there is no way for PayPal to confirm anything was ever received on the buyer's end).
so it willdo exactly what sketchy investment and sketchy stock market do then?

Exactly, although it won't be transparent at all that it is a ponzi scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: