Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 90. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Where do your read premium no need to solve capthca ? Premium also still need

Hey fildza. I think you misunderstood something.

Here is what it says about captcha for Premium Miner:
Code:
5. Easier captcha

Premium Miners will get an easier captcha to complete (the old one from the earlier Beta days), which is both faster and more simple to complete. No more watching a video while waiting for the captcha to appear. You will get the captcha shown instantly, and it is as easy to complete as playing a game!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
That was such a long quote... There is nothing about no captcha for premium miners. Need to read with understanding.
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Where do your read premium no need to solve capthca ? Premium also still need
Activity: 14
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
well all set and done love to be part of such project thanks  Grin
where i find my contracts?

You will be able to track them on CoinSplit.io

However, I have sent you an e-mail requesting some info like your BTC wallet address Smiley
where i find my contracts?
well i like the idea of contracts and im sure this will sucess and explode soon..i will buy some contracts 5k santoshi is the way i like it thanks sucess to all
On the Contacts page under pricing and selling, the line reads: "The price of contracts is 5,000 each. This is the official price of buying contracts in and through MyBitMine." I'm assuming you forgot to put 5,000 satoshis.

Also are the contract dividends paid to the btc wallet address or into the account on the site? 

Oh yes I forgot to add satoshi to that line. My mistake, will go ahead and fix it now.

And the dividends are paid to your BTC address. I will e-mail contract owners for some details including their BTC address.
Activity: 226
On the Contacts page under pricing and selling, the line reads: "The price of contracts is 5,000 each. This is the official price of buying contracts in and through MyBitMine." I'm assuming you forgot to put 5,000 satoshis.

Also are the contract dividends paid to the btc wallet address or into the account on the site? 
Activity: 164
Activity: 364
Yea i cant mine well i can mine i do the verification i get my 30 minute countdown but i am getting nothing from the mining my gold is just staying the same. My username is wayniac30 on there.
Activity: 12
i became only 1 oder 2 gold per minute
Activity: 27
It is not mining after upgrading
Activity: 164
Update

Okay guys I have finished the upgrade.
I have added several things to the site, but I think you should try and explore yourself.

Amongst other things, I have added the option to buy contracts.
Read more about it on the specific page.

as i said adsense pays ratio is good and several ads will rain into this game as the comunitty start to love and play more and more.... soo maybe reconsider bring adsense into the game as spook said bitmedia sometimes ads drops... soo better bring adsense that will make you a good income as we will support the game with btc and you can buy btc anywhere,best places for me POLONIEX, always btc on the exchanges you can buy 1 btc for 200 or less as the market moves....at mine faucet bit ads are down all days i dont know why but they start to become anoying

i dont know how many users playing this game but lets say around 200 if 30%click on adsense i guess it will generate around 10 dollars daily much more then any other place think about it.... even adfly or other thing....

I will definetely take your suggestion into account!
But for now I will keep it this way.

Thy i will test your new option 😀
Update

Okay guys I have finished the upgrade.
I have added several things to the site, but I think you should try and explore yourself.

Amongst other things, I have added the option to buy contracts.
Read more about it on the specific page.

as i said adsense pays ratio is good and several ads will rain into this game as the comunitty start to love and play more and more.... soo maybe reconsider bring adsense into the game as spook said bitmedia sometimes ads drops... soo better bring adsense that will make you a good income as we will support the game with btc and you can buy btc anywhere,best places for me POLONIEX, always btc on the exchanges you can buy 1 btc for 200 or less as the market moves....at mine faucet bit ads are down all days i dont know why but they start to become anoying

i dont know how many users playing this game but lets say around 200 if 30%click on adsense i guess it will generate around 10 dollars daily much more then any other place think about it.... even adfly or other thing....

I will definetely take your suggestion into account!
But for now I will keep it this way.
Activity: 35
of course,thats if adsense doesn't ban his account and there is no further reason for admin to maintain the site ....
sooo many examples previously.

Activity: 378
UPDATE

I will put the site into maintenance in about 5-10 minutes.
Expect a long down time - it's a rather big update.

why dont you use bitmedia ads instead anonymous ads? those are more lucrative around 0.0002 each click..... soo that way you can start earn some money too,and what about google adsense maybe is time to input those ads too atleast try to get them ,if no way go for bitmedia they have good ratio

Thank you for your suggestion, chupatolas, but it's one week too late. I already added BitMedia.io in exchange for AdBit.co ads. They appear after the next update.

I do not want to use Adsense though. I would like to keep all income and expenses in Bitcoin for simplicity and transparency.
i think that bitmedia is not good enough and doesn't have many ads in rotation so mind that they might never pay
i have already removed them from my site
Pages:
Jump to: