Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 91. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
UPDATE

I will put the site into maintenance in about 5-10 minutes.
Expect a long down time - it's a rather big update.

why dont you use bitmedia ads instead anonymous ads? those are more lucrative around 0.0002 each click..... soo that way you can start earn some money too,and what about google adsense maybe is time to input those ads too atleast try to get them ,if no way go for bitmedia they have good ratio

Thank you for your suggestion, chupatolas, but it's one week too late. I already added BitMedia.io in exchange for AdBit.co ads. They appear after the next update.

I do not want to use Adsense though. I would like to keep all income and expenses in Bitcoin for simplicity and transparency.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
why dont you use bitmedia ads instead anonymous ads? those are more lucrative around 0.0002 each click..... soo that way you can start earn some money too,and what about google adsense maybe is time to input those ads too atleast try to get them ,if no way go for bitmedia they have good ratio
Yes, but also in calculating how much someone ears in gold if notg in percentages is also tricky to determine how active someone is. Those upgrades do add a lot more gold, and keeps me a little bit active in mining.

But, still it is possible.
Lets say someone could make 1000 gold maximum a day (with all his upgrades, pickaxes etc)  but has earnd this day only 400 gold, you know that he is a bit active, but not 24h. (which is 40% of his maximum that he earnd).

Then it is not the time that measures is. I do understand that with longer time it is easier to earn more and lose less time.
I will keep thinking of possibilitys.
No back to moving, Good luck

Hehe there is definetely a shimmer of possibility in your suggestions.
I have saved it for later now - there are a few things I'm working on first though Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 1

Thank you very much for you suggestion, hobiedenbosch!

I am not sure when this will be implemented, but at some point I think I will do it.
However, it will be a little tricky to determine how active someone is, seeing as every user have different amount of wait time between captcha solutions.
[/quote]

Yes, but also in calculating how much someone ears in gold if notg in percentages is also tricky to determine how active someone is. Those upgrades do add a lot more gold, and keeps me a little bit active in mining.

But, still it is possible.
Lets say someone could make 1000 gold maximum a day (with all his upgrades, pickaxes etc)  but has earnd this day only 400 gold, you know that he is a bit active, but not 24h. (which is 40% of his maximum that he earnd).

Then it is not the time that measures is. I do understand that with longer time it is easier to earn more and lose less time.
I will keep thinking of possibilitys.
No back to moving, Good luck
Activity: 290
Merit: 253
there isnt an option to exchange btc to gold? i made the deposit  and bought mines already i just wanna exchange there is an option of btc to gold?
No, there isn't, because https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10425637
there isnt an option to exchange btc to gold? i made the deposit  and bought mines already i just wanna exchange there is an option of btc to gold?
I JUST joined today and made deposit i believe on the project and i clicked some ads to suupport hope this last !!!!
I think it is a good solution.
Also because after every upgrade your gold/iron/ore/gem account deminishes.

Having the upgrades that are only able with gold (and so with active mining) also makes it for people able to calculate (or maybe that is somehting you can ad) how much gold/minute people are earning.

If you want to really be fair about who is making the most gold with active mining, then there also is a solution in making an equasion with percentages.
If someone makes 5 gold/minute, then that is 100% a minute for them. Depending on how active they are, that can stay about 100% a day if they keep active mining on for 24h. If they are only active mining for 12 hours, then it wil be about 50% (people lose time with captcha's, refreshing etc).

This could work for all income in a formula, that can be used for everyone. Next upgrade, means more gold a minute, but with percentages over a day/week/month, lets people see how active someone is.

Thanks for consulting us everytime by the way.

Greets

Thank you very much for you suggestion, hobiedenbosch!

I am not sure when this will be implemented, but at some point I think I will do it.
However, it will be a little tricky to determine how active someone is, seeing as every user have different amount of wait time between captcha solutions.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I think it is a good solution.
Also because after every upgrade your gold/iron/ore/gem account deminishes.

Having the upgrades that are only able with gold (and so with active mining) also makes it for people able to calculate (or maybe that is somehting you can ad) how much gold/minute people are earning.

If you want to really be fair about who is making the most gold with active mining, then there also is a solution in making an equasion with percentages.
If someone makes 5 gold/minute, then that is 100% a minute for them. Depending on how active they are, that can stay about 100% a day if they keep active mining on for 24h. If they are only active mining for 12 hours, then it wil be about 50% (people lose time with captcha's, refreshing etc).

This could work for all income in a formula, that can be used for everyone. Next upgrade, means more gold a minute, but with percentages over a day/week/month, lets people see how active someone is.

Thanks for consulting us everytime by the way.

Greets
Hey guys, what a fantastic day to be working on MyBitMine Smiley

By the way, I have come up with a compromise of the 3 options I gave you to evaluate.

The Total Earned seems a little empty and it makes me sad. I would much rather have it show you what your account is worth than starting from 0 upon launch.
So I decided to count all upgrades which are impossible to purchase with BTC. So that's Workers, Gold Ores, Mine Carts and Pickaxes.

How do you feel about this?
That means, your total earning when the members pages/profiles launch will have the value of all those upgrades you bought combined.

Makes sense to you?

The reason I am asking is because you are the ones who are playing the game, and I would like to meet your expectations and make the site as good as possible for you guys Smiley
I will put the site into maintenance in a few minutes.
I think that I got a solution for the market and will enable it again.

UPDATE

I have enabled the market again. Also, all Premium Miners have received 3,000 Coal to sell.

Hopefully it works this time Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Hey guys relax I do not intend to reset everything.

The reason I mentioned it is because I wanted your input on what to do. I gave you 3 options which came to mind as a possibility for keeping track of earnings to see which you liked best.

Personally, I lean towards option 3. Simply start counting from the update - that is definetely the easiest solution.
Some people just tend to panic and scream for no reason Wink No worries there mate Smiley

As far as I can see, Option 3, would indeed be the best to chose Smiley
In a way it doesn't really matters what we earned in the past or in total but that we have some sort of reference Smiley
This way there will be the basic for us to see the progress, and seeing the progress is the most important Smiley
Hey guys relax I do not intend to reset everything.

The reason I mentioned it is because I wanted your input on what to do. I gave you 3 options which came to mind as a possibility for keeping track of earnings to see which you liked best.

Personally, I lean towards option 3. Simply start counting from the update - that is definetely the easiest solution.
Activity: 168
we can gorow very slovly in this game
so please dont reset our uprages..
i cant do them again...
Activity: 164
if you choose option 1 nobody will trust you again.

i have invest a small amount of btc. not very much, but if you "steal" me this, i dont start again.
Activity: 156
Hey guys I need your input.

I am currently working on a members list and profile system.

I want it to display the total value in BTC that users have earned.
However, I have not kept track of total earnings until now.
This means there are 3 ways in which I can count the earnings.

1. (and I know you guys will hate it  Roll Eyes )
Reset all accounts (but keep users deposits)
This way, all users' total_earning will be building up equally.

Count the price of all upgrades
This way, the total_earning will include all upgrades that users have achieved.
However, upgrades bought with Bitcoin will also be included in this count.

Do not count previous upgrades/earnings
This way, I will not include upgrades and earnings achieved so far, and the total
earnings will only display what has been earned since the update which includes members list & profiles.

I would say option nr 3 sounds reasonable. Its not perfect but it will still show who is earning most and it is an actual solution. Option nr 2 is a bit controversial but it is also doable. Option nr 1 in my opinion is a bit unfair as surely some ppl bought autominers and some resources boosters and that would be lost. Possible variant of option 1 would be to reset gold only, leaving other resources as they are, but for it you would need to block market right now to avoid exploits.
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
None of the choice are good either. You not only need to think the amount deposit but the time we spend at that site. Not only 2 or 3 days to get back if reset and you only will give back our deposit without any form of bonus or compensate.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I agree with the third option Smiley
not the 1 please Smiley

I am happy that you like the site so far - I am pouring my heart and soul into this project and always aim to make it better for you guys without compromising the longevity of the site.

yes I can feel this Smiley
for the lucrative I made a mistake , I'm not English so for lucrative I was intending that the game for the beginner isn't profitable
you need much time and afford to withdraw something ... sorry for my English , I know you have costs

I'm starting to do something too in the bitcoin world a simple faucet site ...

and I have some Idea for a game but I'm not a programmer
I'm making a simple paper project for now Tongue
who know ....

Activity: 226
Hey guys I need your input.

I am currently working on a members list and profile system.

I want it to display the total value in BTC that users have earned.
However, I have not kept track of total earnings until now.
This means there are 3 ways in which I can count the earnings.

1. (and I know you guys will hate it  Roll Eyes )
Reset all accounts (but keep users deposits)
This way, all users' total_earning will be building up equally.

Count the price of all upgrades
This way, the total_earning will include all upgrades that users have achieved.
However, upgrades bought with Bitcoin will also be included in this count.

Do not count previous upgrades/earnings
This way, I will not include upgrades and earnings achieved so far, and the total
earnings will only display what has been earned since the update which includes members list & profiles.

When ever this is implemented you could just counting then and not worry about the gold they gained before it was implemented.  Those who would be at the top would get to the top either way because their gold per hour is better.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
I have found a way how to sell and buy resources.
The best you freeze the Market.

I know how to close the bug.
It's best to close the bug as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: