Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 13. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I sent 0.02 BTC to the bitcoin address given to me using the "generate bitcoin address" button.  It's been a few hours without credit.  How long does it usually take?

Username: pilot001
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Dont get my Deposit credited.

Username: mirwarso
TX ID: ba5be69fda2be0642ae587c83702bc0a6001df4e636e543fed8f344ce4d97422

thx for Help.

Credited Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Dont get my Deposit credited.

Username: mirwarso
TX ID: ba5be69fda2be0642ae587c83702bc0a6001df4e636e543fed8f344ce4d97422

thx for Help.
you guys need to bring back the market for gems and such again

Slowly working on it.
Got a lot of stuff going on Smiley
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
you guys need to bring back the market for gems and such again
Deposits should now be working!
If theres any issue please send me your transaction info and I'll do it manually.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
any news on the captcha issue? mine are not showing up at all. AdBlock is not active, cookies are allowed, JS is allowed, I've logged out 3 times and refreshed 20+ times but still no captcha Sad

was working fine at 7am (GMT) this morning.

Is mining working for you?

I am having trouble finding what the issue is on this one. Not everyone has the same issue with the captcha so its hard to pinpoint the issue D;

Nope, There is no captcha to complete so when I click on start mining it refreshes the page and nothing happens. No  captcha after refresh either

I will have another look.

I get this exact issue when trying to play on a tablet--constant page refreshes and no ability to complete a captcha. It works fine on a regular laptop computer, though. I noticed this way back, so I just assumed the game was not formatted for use on a tablet or smartphone. Mentioning it in case it helps shed some light... An Android app for the game might be a nice addition in the future...

Yeah I've noticed this myself too,
Eventually we will get mybitmine a rework (not mbmV2) to make it more presentable.

Already working on it Smiley
any news on the captcha issue? mine are not showing up at all. AdBlock is not active, cookies are allowed, JS is allowed, I've logged out 3 times and refreshed 20+ times but still no captcha Sad

I am having trouble finding what the issue is on this one. Not everyone has the same issue with the captcha so its hard to pinpoint the issue D;

Nope, There is no captcha to complete so when I click on start mining it refreshes the page and nothing happens. No  captcha after refresh either

I get this exact issue when trying to play on a tablet--constant page refreshes and no ability to complete a captcha. It works fine on a regular laptop computer, though. I noticed this way back, so I just assumed the game was not formatted for use on a tablet or smartphone. Mentioning it in case it helps shed some light... An Android app for the game might be a nice addition in the future...

Yeah I've noticed this myself too,
Eventually we will get mybitmine a rework (not mbmV2) to make it more presentable.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Nope, There is no captcha to complete so when I click on start mining it refreshes the page and nothing happens. No  captcha after refresh either

NOTE I AM WORKING ON THE DEPOSIT SYSTEM!!

deposit addresses get generated now but the system still doesnt credit you for depositing your money!

I already noticed someone trying to deposit. Can this guy please contact me so I can credit you manually!
it works (18 mins ago) now for some unknown reason lol, cache still intact.

I'm starting to think it might be an issue with the captcha provider instead of us..
it works (18 mins ago) now for some unknown reason lol, cache still intact.
Also this happens on Sketchy Investment when you try to change page to view entrants over 100:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '67.227.164.122' (110 "Connection timed out")

fixed that issue, thanks for bringing it up.
Is the captcha still not working for you? Try to delete your cache
Also this happens on Sketchy Investment when you try to change page to view entrants over 100:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '67.227.164.122' (110 "Connection timed out")

Nope, There is no captcha to complete so when I click on start mining it refreshes the page and nothing happens. No  captcha after refresh either

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
admin, can you add some market or something for exchanging or selling other resources?  and some dice or other game for more fun until waiting for mining?

i am enjoying with this game very much and will be glad to see more updates and news

thanks a lot...

Hi,

Great suggestion.
Before new changes will be made I will address the bugs that are floating around the website at the moment.

It's also quite a busy time for me with other clients wanting development done.

Noted them down though Smiley

Thanks,
Richard

ok, thanks a lot and i will wait for new updates.

good luck
admin, can you add some market or something for exchanging or selling other resources?  and some dice or other game for more fun until waiting for mining?

i am enjoying with this game very much and will be glad to see more updates and news

thanks a lot...

Hi,

Great suggestion.
Before new changes will be made I will address the bugs that are floating around the website at the moment.

It's also quite a busy time for me with other clients wanting development done.

Noted them down though Smiley

Thanks,
Richard
Pages:
Jump to: