Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 11. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
good to know that you are back again Cheesy
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Quote from: MyBitMine
3. Help design images

You can help us be designing either a new logo (the current one is not bad but maybe you can do it better?), or by desiging some referral banners. The sizes 468x60, 720x90 & 125x125 is preferred though.

4. Help design the website

Again, as you might have noticed, the website design is very simple and is done by someone without proper designing skills. We would love to see some better community created alternatives and will of course give credit where credit is due.

5. Any donations are welcome

Any donations will be a huge help to support this game. The site is meant as a faucet and is financed purely by advertisement and hopefully from the donations of gentle souls.

Contact us for donations above 0.05 and we will put you on the credits page with your name and website if applicable.

While I appreciate you trying to help me out. I do not appreciate you advertising your service in our thread with huge letters that are unnecessary .
Wow! Tyler is really enthusiastic about his really altruistic contribution to your site!

Sure seems like it ! Tongue
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
3. Help design images

You can help us be designing either a new logo (the current one is not bad but maybe you can do it better?), or by desiging some referral banners. The sizes 468x60, 720x90 & 125x125 is preferred though.

Again, as you might have noticed, the website design is very simple and is done by someone without proper designing skills. We would love to see some better community created alternatives and will of course give credit where credit is due.

Any donations will be a huge help to support this game. The site is meant as a faucet and is financed purely by advertisement and hopefully from the donations of gentle souls.

Contact us for donations above 0.05 and we will put you on the credits page with your name and website if applicable.

While I appreciate you trying to help me out. I do not appreciate you advertising your service in our thread with huge letters that are unnecessary .
Wow! Tyler is really enthusiastic about his really altruistic contribution to your site!
3. Help design images

I am a graphic artist and website developer.
I need funding and am willing to collaborate with you.
I would like to start of by donating .05 bitcoins worth of free work / image creation.
Banners, moving GIFS etc. are my specialty.

You can see ALL of my work, both my site which is now in open alpha, and my art, at this address:
http://www.d3fc.me/2016/07/PRICELESSHeirloomArtwork.html

OR at this bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15510246

Let me know something! Cheers!

~ Tyler

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
3. Help design images

I am a graphic artist and website developer.
I need funding and am willing to collaborate with you.
I would like to start of by donating .05 bitcoins worth of free work / image creation.
Banners, moving GIFS etc. are my specialty.

You can see ALL of my work, both my site which is now in open alpha, and my art, at this address:
http://www.d3fc.me/2016/07/PRICELESSHeirloomArtwork.html

OR at this bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15510246

Let me know something! Cheers!

~ Tyler
Same here, I tried another withdraw and there's no sign of it. Username: EnderWiggin   19pMAfnS1prHg34k4ZQHKJrmMPkuqbXDoe
Amount 0.005

Thanks, and hope you can get everything working well again.

Enjoy, Can't seem to find an api suitable for mybitmine. We used to use blockchain but you have to apply for an api key now and they keep denying us Sad

Got it, thanks! Hopefully you can get that resolved to your satisfaction. In the meantime you might want to post a note to people within the game just so they know what to do to process the withdrawal without getting too excited.

Best wishes,
Ebliever

Will do that now Smiley cheers
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Same here, I tried another withdraw and there's no sign of it. Username: EnderWiggin   19pMAfnS1prHg34k4ZQHKJrmMPkuqbXDoe
Amount 0.005

Enjoy, Can't seem to find an api suitable for mybitmine. We used to use blockchain but you have to apply for an api key now and they keep denying us Sad

Got it, thanks! Hopefully you can get that resolved to your satisfaction. In the meantime you might want to post a note to people within the game just so they know what to do to process the withdrawal without getting too excited.

Best wishes,
Ebliever
legendary
Amount 0.005

[/quote]

Best wishes,
Ebliever
I withdraw yesterday 0.0022 but nothing arrived !!

Let me know your username and btc address. I'm still jumping between API's trying to get this setup properly.

Amount 0.005

legendary

Let me know your username and btc address. I'm still jumping between API's trying to get this setup properly.

Same here, I tried another withdraw and there's no sign of it. Username: EnderWiggin   19pMAfnS1prHg34k4ZQHKJrmMPkuqbXDoe
Amount 0.005

Activity: 15
Checked now. Arrived. Thanks !!
Stlupi - 17JhAz1FSJSHmD54QfoBAc6vCvarSbeyz5

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
anyone got the same problem to me. i didnt load the site today. i hope someone help me. thanks

for me site is working without any problem, try to clear your browser cookies and reload again, if not, try to use another browser. i am using google crome and everything is working fine
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
anyone got the same problem to me. i didnt load the site today. i hope someone help me. thanks
Activity: 238
Need someone to pm me a referral link to this game, please Smiley

in case you did not get my pm, here it is:

http://mybitmine.co/index.php?ref=2167

Thanks Smiley I signed up.
Activity: 178
Need someone to pm me a referral link to this game, please Smiley

in case you did not get my pm, here it is:

http://mybitmine.co/index.php?ref=2167
Activity: 238