Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 94. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
not received any confirmation mail ..
Plz add resend confirmation button ..

Oh yes I forgot all about it - it has already been suggested and I will do so very soon.

What e-mail did you sign up with? I can manually enable your account.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
not received any confirmation mail ..
Plz add resend confirmation button ..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
I can help translate to dutch. If u need that u can PM me.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Now it rocks, cool , better than before,

Thanks
MyBitMine, you said: "What languages do you guys speak? I am interested in having the site translated, and want to know what languages are important to you.
In addition to this: Does any of you speak Russian?" Does it means that russian translation will be available soon?

Well one of the things I am working on, is making all the pages translateable. However, it is a big project, seeing as I did not plan for it from the beginning. Lots of back-end changes must be done before translations will arrive.

However, the reason I asked specifically for Russian is because I get a couple of questions/requests in Russian and I am unable to respond to it.
I wanted to see if any Russians were good with English - so that I can hire them to speak with these people in the mother tongue Smiley

(although I cannot afford a big payment at this moment)
Activity: 290
Merit: 253
MyBitMine, you said: "What languages do you guys speak? I am interested in having the site translated, and want to know what languages are important to you.
In addition to this: Does any of you speak Russian?" Does it means that russian translation will be available soon?
sorry but my english is not so good. i became new refs and they cant mining because mining is stoped. wenn they cant mining they dont play

Ah yes now I understand.

It is not because you get a new ref though.
It comes down to 2 things.

1. The mining (used to) stop at random times. However, I am pretty sure I came up with a solution for that.

2. The captcha stops working. <- this is out of my reach to fix. However, I have temporarily changed the captcha
to a different one. Mining should be working again now.

I apologize for any inconvenience.
Activity: 12
sorry but my english is not so good. i became new refs and they cant mining because mining is stoped. wenn they cant mining they dont play
Hey guys!

Is mining working again, I mean - does Premium Miners (with the other captcha) still earn from mining?

The captcha is being ****ed by the captcha providers, and I will see what I can do.
As a quick solution, I will turn on Premium Miner captcha for all users.

Whenever I get a new ref stops the mining. that is not good. premium member have not be of benefit

Hmm can you explain a little more about this? That doesn't seem to make any sense.
Activity: 6
i can't open captcha
There is a bottom : Human Verfication
İ push it but nothing happen..
I have the same problem
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
i can't open captcha
There is a bottom : Human Verfication
İ push it but nothing happen..
Activity: 12
Whenever I get a new ref stops the mining. that is not good. premium member have not be of benefit
I made a mistake . I meant the year 2015
Hello everybody,
Iam fascinating about MyBitMine .co, but on today 14.02. 2014, it does not work at all!
                                                           All the best ,
                                                                         stojko
I'm not receiving gold from mining
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I am also getting the human verification button instead of a video. Clicking the button brings you to top of page.
ingame name: Vorlon

i just checked right now still cant do anything stuck human verification only no video  Cry
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
not working Sad and my boost is getting over....
Activity: 481
Not working since morning, hope dev fix it asap.
Activity: 18
same here, human verification
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I am also getting the human verification button instead of a video. Clicking the button brings you to top of page.
ingame name: Vorlon
Pages:
Jump to: