Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 95. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
well site is now up i can go into it, but the screen now has a button that says " human verification " and i dont see no video to get captchas, when i click the human verification grey button nothing happes  Huh
ah ok it works now.

why i cant buiy gold with btc?

Because if it was possible to buy gold with Bitcoins, then most people would start doing so.
Having a lot of people buying Gold real quick and upgrading their mines, would make the site progress too fast.
If the site progresses too fast, that would mean I would have to start paying out more people high amounts, before the site earns enough from advertisement which forces me to handle payouts from deposits only. Do you see where this is going?

If I pay out users with deposits only, that would effectively turn my site into a ponzi scheme where I pay old users with new deposits.
That is not at all what I would like to see this site turn into Smiley

yeah please dont do that and i am really glad that you are actually smart to see that and keep a level playing field cause i am sure others would be tempted to try to pocket bitcoin and not care about the balance or game progression or growth as long as they getting the bitcoins upfront or so forth  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
@MyBitMine, can you please check this, i tried to buy coal and some coal arrivied on my account but now i have this situation -50640 coal currently for sale

Lol that is definetely not supposed to happen  Roll Eyes

Can you remember how much you bought and how much you had for sale?
i had 3000 for sale and i think i bought all there was so around 75k

ahhh man that is not good always seem to be short of stuff or always seem to have to much lol , then there is the problem where the sale banishes when someone pays  Cry
well i see the site is still down i have not been able to get in for like 9 hours not sure if it is me or actual site for that time frame as i see others have said other time frames
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
can't mine at the moment, website seems to be down? has been for the past hour
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
@MyBitMine, can you please check this, i tried to buy coal and some coal arrivied on my account but now i have this situation -50640 coal currently for sale

Wait, isn't coal 50 gold each? and you bought 75.000 coal pieces? :O
75.000 x 50 = 3.750.000 gold ...
Dafuq :O

@MyBitMine
I do wonder about one thing.
I had about 100k Iron, 70-90k coal and gems that I was selling at the market because I was a premium member for a while.
What happend to those amount when I lost my premium?
I haven't seen any gold added for that as far as I know and it also wasn't added to my resources :p

Hi Cliff.

I am pretty sure the resources were added to your balances? At least that is what always happens when I run testing on my local server
Activity: 378

@MyBitMine
I had about 100k Iron, 70-90k coal and gems that I was selling at the market because I was a premium member for a while.
I haven't seen any gold added for that as far as I know and it also wasn't added to my resources :p

bought them with bitcoins not gold Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

@MyBitMine
Activity: 290
Merit: 253
UPDATE

1. Will anyone be sad if I remove the Faucet Rotators? Looking at the stats, it seems like they are barely used. Let me know if YOU want to keep it - otherwise it will be gone with one of the next updates.

2. What languages do you guys speak? I am interested in having the site translated, and want to know what languages are important to you.
In addition to this: Does any of you speak Russian?

3. How do you guys feel about surveys, offers & questionaires?
1. There is s big amount of different rotators that more good
2. Yes, Russian.
3. Good

I will definetely have to check this out.
It has now received first priority.

By the way, congratulations on bringing your mine all the way to the stage where Coal is important Smiley
Thank You Smiley

I will definetely have to check this out.
It has now received first priority.

By the way, congratulations on bringing your mine all the way to the stage where Coal is important Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
UPDATE

1. Will anyone be sad if I remove the Faucet Rotators? Looking at the stats, it seems like they are barely used. Let me know if YOU want to keep it - otherwise it will be gone with one of the next updates.

2. What languages do you guys speak? I am interested in having the site translated, and want to know what languages are important to you.

1. I don't use the faucet rotator, because i've seen better.

2. German is good.

3. Surveys, offers and questionnaire would not be good. Because it is usually not so good there and effectively is not free.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
UPDATE

1. dont use it
2. polish
3. i like surveys and questionaires, hate offers
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
Hello, do u payout to blockchain? If yes than ill deposit some btc to upgrade Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
UPDATE

1. I think you can remove faucet rotators becouse it's popular and you can find many on the internet. So for me it isn't that useful and you can implement other feature on this place.
2. I speak Polish personally.
3. It's ok for me.
UPDATE

One question.

I find your project very good. but it is very hard at the beginning. what can i do to boost it?

Hi I am happy that you like the idea.

The game has been designed to make it a little hard in the beginning.
It will keep being a challenge, but you will be able to make small withdrawals in the middle and upwards Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: