Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 92. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey guys I need your input.

I am currently working on a members list and profile system.

I want it to display the total value in BTC that users have earned.
However, I have not kept track of total earnings until now.
This means there are 3 ways in which I can count the earnings.

1. (and I know you guys will hate it  Roll Eyes )
Reset all accounts (but keep users deposits)
This way, all users' total_earning will be building up equally.

Count the price of all upgrades
This way, the total_earning will include all upgrades that users have achieved.
However, upgrades bought with Bitcoin will also be included in this count.

Do not count previous upgrades/earnings
This way, I will not include upgrades and earnings achieved so far, and the total
earnings will only display what has been earned since the update which includes members list & profiles.
its ok to reset any balance, but its not fair to reset upgrades
users spent time upgrading their mine so many will quit if they need to start from scratch
Activity: 462
Hey guys I need your input.

I am currently working on a members list and profile system.

I want it to display the total value in BTC that users have earned.
However, I have not kept track of total earnings until now.
This means there are 3 ways in which I can count the earnings.

1. (and I know you guys will hate it  Roll Eyes )
Reset all accounts (but keep users deposits)
This way, all users' total_earning will be building up equally.

Count the price of all upgrades
This way, the total_earning will include all upgrades that users have achieved.
However, upgrades bought with Bitcoin will also be included in this count.

Do not count previous upgrades/earnings
This way, I will not include upgrades and earnings achieved so far, and the total
earnings will only display what has been earned since the update which includes members list & profiles.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The video accepts the answer, only you should write in the instruction, that is not necessary to wait for check, and at once after the answer to press "production"
It has turned out:) it is necessary to not wait while there will pass check, and to press production!
By all thanks from Ukraine:)

Hey Fialka.

I am pretty sure that you need to wait in order to not receive a 24 hour ban from the captcha.

Here is the reply from my captcha providers. Have a look at it and tell me if you fall under one of these categories.

Code:
Theres a few reasons why that user could be experiencing it most commonly we see it’s from simply not providing the right answer.

Another common reason is that a user will wait more then 15 minutes after their session is first generated to solve the captcha, likely from loading page and going away from computer or to another tab.

On a global level our v1.0 captcha platform had less then 10% incorrect submissions. We are trying to get v2.0 to less then 8% incorrect submissions. Where as recaptcha understands their capthas are hard and they try to allow a user to solve 1/3 captchas or 66% or less incorrect submissions.

We also see a few (very limited amount) users receiving a 24-hour ban for submitting a captcha (right or wrong) multiple times before the captcha even shows up. This is one of our bot detection tools as typically it should not be possible. v1.0 did have some users get caught in the net who were not botting and simply impatient. This possibility has been greatly reduced now that the field for typing in does not appear until timer ends.

We have seen a small number (less then .1%) (< 1/1000) which have actually submitted the correct answer and received failed captcha status. This is something we are actively working to reproduce in a controlled environment to learn more of but we believe its due to sessions timing out early before the submission is finished.

I hate these captcha videos  Sad  expecially when I use my tablet

I'll prefer to wait 15 second of ad link like adfly or coinurl and then solve a google captcha
All to not see these videos again Grin

Many referral of mine abandoned the game in the first days
It require great application at start

Maybe you should think something for newcomer to make them addicted more with the game
Maybe an alternative game that let you earn a small amount of gold, useful in the first days but obsolete in the upper levels
It could be a random bonus too. Do you know Ore-mine ?
I like their bonus System.

However you did a great job with the site. You have all my appreciation. The art has improved too and you take care pretty well of the site.

Keep up the good work Smiley   It's not a lucrative game and It's impegnative
But for some reasons I started to love it and I feel potential in it.

Thank you for your feedback - I will reply here in a couple of minutes with a detailed response.

EDIT: I understand that some people are not a big fan of the video captcha - it is still under development and will be more mobile/tablet friendly in the future.

However, at this stage it will be impossible to keep this site running without it. I'll explain why further down.

Your idea about something for newcomers which will become obsolete later on isn't a bad idea. I will think of something - maybe something closely related to the bonus that ore-mine offers.

I am happy that you like the site so far - I am pouring my heart and soul into this project and always aim to make it better for you guys without compromising the longevity of the site.

Regarding the game being lucrative and the fact that the video captcha is needed:
I do not agree that the site is not that lucrative.

Between paying hosting & advertisement and saving up for paying users once the highly upgraded users start redeeming, the profit margin is rather slim.

Since the launch of Alpha - the site has generated around 2BTC in deposits and advertisement. However, I've paid ~0,5 in hosting & domain alone so far. On top of that comes advertisement and the fact that the site needs to have enough funds ready once users start withdrawing on a daily basis.

Personally, I do not regard deposits as profit - seeing as users will eventually be able to withdraw it back (unless they keep spending the funds on autominer and other non-permanent upgrades).

I do not even dare mentioning how much I've spent out of my own pockets to realize this site.
Although I can tell you that I have outsourced a little of the programming and all of the graphics.
Activity: 40
I hate these captcha videos  Sad  expecially when I use my tablet

I'll prefer to wait 15 second of ad link like adfly or coinurl and then solve a google captcha
All to not see these videos again Grin

Many referral of mine abandoned the game in the first days
It require great application at start

Maybe you should think something for newcomer to make them addicted more with the game
Maybe an alternative game that let you earn a small amount of gold, useful in the first days but obsolete in the upper levels
It could be a random bonus too. Do you know Ore-mine ?
I like their bonus System.

However you did a great job with the site. You have all my appreciation. The art has improved too and you take care pretty well of the site.

Keep up the good work Smiley   It's not a lucrative game and It's impegnative
But for some reasons I started to love it and I feel potential in it.

It has turned out:) it is necessary to not wait while there will pass check, and to press production!
By all thanks from Ukraine:)
Type the Fifth Character of "LEXUS"
The answer "S" does not work two days!

Hmm the Lexus video is working fine for me (I just tried it).

Are you sure that you are writing the correct letter? It does not always ask for the 5th character.

Okay thank you for letting me know - I have already reported it.

For now, I believe you can refresh the page whenever that video comes around
Type the Fifth Character of "LEXUS" - what is necessary to answer?

The answer should be "S" - if this doesn't work then let me know.

I have already reported that captcha - but the providers are in US timezones so offline at the moment.
Type the Fifth Character of "LEXUS" - what is necessary to answer?
How to press if a video does not pass verification?

Hmm can you rephrase this?
How to press if a video does not pass verification?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lexus vidie work fine
you should press mining button after video Smiley
i have the same problem with the lexus video

edit: it work now

I think it's a "random" error which comes around with that video.

However, I have messaged my captcha providers and they will be taking a look at it Smiley
Activity: 12
i have the same problem with the lexus video

edit: it work now
Help, what Character to write on a video "LEXUS"?

I am not sure - it depends on what it asks for.

I will let them know that there is an issue with the Lexus video.
Help, what Character to write on a video "LEXUS"?
Pages:
Jump to: