Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns - page 4. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Thank you .. Very useful posts. Jr. member dont have many opportunities to join in Signature capmpaigs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Hello guys we have the new rate for our Qtum Signature Campaign. Hoping some of you will join our campaign because this new rates per post.

Like what I said we have the new rate for this round.And I notice that many of the participant leaving because of the unbalance rate.
So the owner and I decided to increase the rates per rank.
So we the new rate as follows:

FOR LEGENDARY 0.0017 BTC PER  POST • You can earn up to 0.065 BTC per round!
FOR HERO  0.0015 BTC PER  POST • You can earn up to 0.06 BTC per round!
FOR SENIOR MEMBER 0.0013 BTC PER  POST • You can earn up to 0.05 BTC per round!
FOR FULL MEMBER 0.001 BTC PER  POST • You can earn up to 0.04 BTC per round!
FOR MEMBER RANK 0.00075 BTC PER  POST • You can earn up to 0.03 BTC per round!
FOR JR. MEMBER 0.0005 BTC PER  POST • You can earn up to 0.02 BTC per round!

I think this is currently highest paying signature campaign here in bitcointalk.
So I will be more strict than last round.

I will update the application and spreadsheet later.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
new campaign
YoloDice campaign  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755689.0
Legendary      0.0007 BTC       
Hero      0.0007 BTC       
Sr Member      0.0005 BTC       
Full Member      0.0003 BTC       
Member      0.0001 BTC       
upto 40 max post per week.

copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Fatanut, the OP has already been updated up to the 16th (and the ad was removed as well). Wink

Will update the rest soon!
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
www.ezbtc.ca Signature Campaign

Canadian Bitcoin Exchange, Instantly Buy/Sell BTC, Bitcoin Investment!

Payment period: Weekly
Payment method: To BTC address
Minimum posts: 0.0003BTC
Maximum posts: 0.035BTC
Payments:

L: .0015BTC/p
H: .00126BTC/p
S: .00102BTC/p
F: .00078BTC/p
M: .00053BTC/p
J: .00029BTC/p
N: .00005BTC/p

Escrow: No

I can't find you service thread, btw, the rate is good, many people will promote for you. I wanna join too.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
-snip-

You need to have a thread on services board. That information is incomplete. You don't even have BB codes for the signatures. Come back when everything's set up.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Canadian Bitcoin Exchange, Instantly Buy/Sell BTC, Bitcoin Investment!

Payment period: Weekly
Payment method: To BTC address
Minimum posts: 0.0003BTC
Maximum posts: 0.035BTC
Payments:

L: .0015BTC/p
H: .00126BTC/p
S: .00102BTC/p
F: .00078BTC/p
M: .00053BTC/p
J: .00029BTC/p
N: .00005BTC/p

Escrow: No
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
It's sad to see and but for all those who are interested the rates for the campaign signature I am part of have been revised and now the max posts are 40 earlier was 45. The following are the updated rates. Kindly update the new rates in the sheet so all can see and be informed rather complain later as to why they were not notified, though it's now in the campaign sheet but I am sure one or two existing members could raise this hence it's a request.

Newbie: 0.000045 BTC / Post
Jr Mem: 0.000055 BTC / Post
Member: 0.00011 BTC / Post
Full Member: 0.000185 BTC /Post
Senior: 0.00024 BTC / Post
Hero: 0.00028 BTC / Post
legendary
SFR10 confirmed[1] that he is holding the funds (3BTC) on escrow for Qtum and he is not the manager of the campaign so I guess you should set it to "Y" in the escrow field.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17501680
Updated escrow status to "Y". Thanks! Smiley
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
SFR10 confirmed[1] that he is holding the funds (3BTC) on escrow for Qtum and he is not the manager of the campaign so I guess you should set it to "Y" in the escrow field.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17501680
legendary
A new signature campaign has opened up, the rates for. Member are really nice. They also have a campaign manager but there's no escrow details. The post for escrow has been reserved, I am. Waiting for it to be updated before making a call. Here's the link if it's right as per the rules, update In sheet. The team is also looks nice as per the Ann thread. Any one got updates on this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qtum-signature-and-avatar-campaign-read-the-op-1747399
I think so too. They're looking for 200 participants so I guess this has a good initial funding (compared to some other ICOs) and wants a really good amount of audience. Thanks, btw.

I can't put "Y" to the escrow status right now, though, since it's not yet posted.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
A new signature campaign has opened up, the rates for. Member are really nice. They also have a campaign manager but there's no escrow details. The post for escrow has been reserved, I am. Waiting for it to be updated before making a call. Here's the link if it's right as per the rules, update In sheet. The team is also looks nice as per the Ann thread. Any one got updates on this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qtum-signature-and-avatar-campaign-read-the-op-1747399
legendary
OROCoin signature campaign is also open for Member ranks and the payment for members are the same as full members while you have not mentioned it in the table. You can see in the quote below from their campaign:
-snip-
I must've missed it. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
OROCoin signature campaign is also open for Member ranks and the payment for members are the same as full members while you have not mentioned it in the table. You can see in the quote below from their campaign:

I am handling the signature and avatar campaign for Orocoin. We are looking for maximum of 25 participants for this campaign of which 10 will be members and full members, 10 will be senior members and 5 will be hero or legendary members.

Earnings

Members and Full members: 0.00065 BTC/Post
Sr. members: 0.0008 BTC/Post
Hero/Legendary members: 0.0012 BTC/Post
legendary
Because it adds another dimension to the table which makes it more complex.
I find the current table rather very simple.
Maybe just use the color coding for a different purpose. Just a suggestion, we can list all the campaigns alphabetically and then use the color coding to indicate the campaign's status (Full, PNYC, Active, FLUX) rather than categorizing them. It would look nice IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Because it adds another dimension to the table which makes it more complex.
I find the current table rather very simple.

I also argued that the information is only useful to a small subset of posters. We are catering at posters here after all. Why does it matter whether or not the campaign uses SMAS or not?
I have not tried arguing that the addition of a 'SMAS tag' would be useful (read the end of my response). I've actually accepted that it would most likely not be a good idea (based on the responses).
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-
Do we really need to cram more information into the table? This is supposed to be an overview, which is why the detailed section was removed.
I don't see why not if the information is useful (not saying that this would be).
-snip-

Because it adds another dimension to the table which makes it more complex. I also argued that the information is only useful to a small subset of posters. We are catering at posters here after all. Why does it matter whether or not the campaign uses SMAS or not?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
The color coding is such a useful idea that it can be used for other things as well like (a.) Warning for likely scam in PNYC (b.) Color assignment for different campaign managers; no color if there's no hired manager.
Indeed. I've been using it for a while in the [User Generated] - Known alts of anyone thread. There are plenty of options to save space by using colors.

Do we really need to cram more information into the table? This is supposed to be an overview, which is why the detailed section was removed.
I don't see why not if the information is useful (not saying that this would be).

This will help the spammers a lot, they can pick easily the best non-SMAS campaigns to join without being worried about the rejection of their candidacy
Definitely NO.
Fair point. I just wanted to see what the others thought about it and it seems that it isn't a good idea. Time to forget about it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What do people think about adding a SMAS column as well, i.e. whether the campaign uses the blacklist?

This will help the spammers a lot, they can pick easily the best non-SMAS campaigns to join without being worried about the rejection of their candidacy
Definitely NO. (even that i don't agree 100% about the way some /1/ manager throw away the names there and neglect to answer - to be more precise his name doesn't start with L)

You are right, spammers will avoid to join those SMAS campaigns and go to sign up for non-smas campaigns, it is benefiting them actually(they save time to join strict campaign due to signs of smas). At least we should waste their time on signing up good campaigns with smas
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I agree with shorena on this matter, but I'm always willing to do a vote.
Pages:
Jump to: