Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns - page 6. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
the payment rate was changed as below from now.

★★★ Signature Rate ★★★
 JR Member :   0.00004 BTC per constructive post.              - payout changed as of 12/26
 Member :       0.00006 BTC per constructive post.                   - payout changed as of 12/26
 Full Member : 0.00019 BTC per constructive post.             - payout changed as of 01/02  
 Senior :         0.00023 BTC per constructive post.                     - payout changed as of 01/02
 Hero  :          0.00029 BTC per constructive post.      - payout changed as of 01/02            
 Legendary :    0.00031 BTC per constructive post.      - payout changed as of 01/02      

thank you.

They decreased the rates again, hilarious.   Angry Angry  The rate of hero is lower than nitrogen's full member pay rate(0.0003 BTC). I am speechless.
Activity: 644
Last payment in this year has been processed. We're running this campaign for a year an a half now Smiley

Txd: https://blockexplorer.com/tx/7885289a50c091394571055a371f0d00671a73aa83a2568087a35011ca7c0d81

Since bitcoin price raised for quite some, we lowered rates a bit:

Senior Member: 0.030 BTC per week
Hero Member: 0.035 BTC per week
Legendary Member: 0.037 BTC per week

Happy new year!

Crypto-games.net lowered rates, please update it, and 1 slot open for legendary, it is open again.

I think althougt decraese
crypto game net, still good rate, the best rate , only lost rate fortujuejack signature campaign
is true crypto game 1 spot open but only acepted legendary

comment owner crypto game net

1 Open Legendary spot!
Activity: 528
Last payment in this year has been processed. We're running this campaign for a year an a half now Smiley

Txd: https://blockexplorer.com/tx/7885289a50c091394571055a371f0d00671a73aa83a2568087a35011ca7c0d81

Since bitcoin price raised for quite some, we lowered rates a bit:

Senior Member: 0.030 BTC per week
Hero Member: 0.035 BTC per week
Legendary Member: 0.037 BTC per week

Happy new year!

Crypto-games.net lowered rates, please update it, and 1 slot open for legendary, it is open again.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
If signature campaigns which pay in altcoins refuse to pay and scam their workers, any DT member cares to tag their managers and admins?

That would be a topic for the scam accusation section. I personally would leave a negative rating, given there is enough evidence. Feel free to send me a link to the scam accusation thread and Ill take a look.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
If signature campaigns which pay in altcoins refuse to pay and scam their workers, any DT member cares to tag their managers and admins?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
I saw another campaign at services section.The campaign is names as XBTFreelancer and the manager of the campaign is 0day. the link is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xbtfreelancercom-signature-campaign-closed-1734027

Currently crazybtrade is having a huge trust issue, so i advised him to closed the signature campaign until its fixed/or not. Thanks everyone keep up the good work and happy new year to all
Happy new year to you too Smiley

It looks like Spectre signature campaign is finished and the manager paid the users the final payment as mentioned here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17354245

Updated with this pastebin
http://paste.ee/p/8gvm3#oREvCUIAWmQcJKdEsbhvOWOXTP4g8C0B

I saw another campaign at services section.The campaign is names as XBTFreelancer and the manager of the campaign is 0day. the link is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xbtfreelancercom-signature-campaign-closed-1734027

I think they will have to wait to put this in the main list. Firstly the spreadsheet is yet to come. Secondly the escrow details are also pending to be updated. It's only when the Op will post this two and starts paying for a week or so then I feel it can be updated. Rates seem fair but only 30 posts that's less but then it's his decision. Let's wait and see when he updates the details.
Added anyway because I'm sure they will start the campaign soon, XBTFreelancers seems serious to launch their signature campaign
Besides, putting them on the list right now is more time efficient compared to putting them in later time Smiley
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
It looks like Spectre signature campaign is finished and the manager paid the users the final payment as mentioned here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17354245
Activity: 910
Currently crazybtrade is having a huge trust issue, so i advised him to closed the signature campaign until its fixed/or not. Thanks everyone keep up the good work and happy new year to all
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

I think they will have to wait to put this in the main list. Firstly the spreadsheet is yet to come. Secondly the escrow details are also pending to be updated. It's only when the Op will post this two and starts paying for a week or so then I feel it can be updated. Rates seem fair but only 30 posts that's less but then it's his decision. Let's wait and see when he updates the details.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've updated the OP but excluded CGC for the reasons listed by Lutpin:
  • Not everyone gets paid
  • Not everyone gets paid in BTC

If anyone feels like this isn't justified let me know (with good arguments, please).
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
You are right in that point I mostly get scam projects. maybe because I am an easy target for them. LOL.. but the truth is I never applied to work with them (there is no any greed of money. because in most cases I got nothing). Impulse and most of others offered me that position themselves.. (I've paid everyone on impulse myself.)
Not really the right place to discuss this, imo.
Let's keep it to discussing campaigns, rather than users.

Not sure about the date since they just said 12 days and 12 days from now is Jan. 9. I've added a red asterisk as well.
Still don't like it.
There is no guarantee that you get the rate you now listed in the overview. Those rates are for a few members only, and you can't guarantee you are among those.
Further, they have 8 paid spots (4 btc, 4 CGC token), the other spots are unpaid. Again, you can't guarantee you are going to be in a paid spot.
Should we really support/list something like that?
I say no.

Does not the sponsor of this thread have any signature campaign?
You can purchase an ad spot without running a signature campaign.
If there is none listed in OP/the latest update, there probably is none at all.
Activity: 169
Merit: 110
Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns

|     Advertisement     |
Chain-Bet.com
Win 16x | 0% House Edge | On Chain | Provably Fair

This spot has been rented by Bitcoin Gambling until 15-01-2017. Advertise here
Advertised sites, items, etc are not endorsed and may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Does not the sponsor of this thread have any signature campaign?
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
jamalaezaz is already a director of a large number of Signature campaigns and other Advertising campaigns.

Is one knows what is the real reason behind disagreement between jamalaezaz and CGC project owner!
The issue is that both jamalaezaz and the developer are not much mature (just notice their behavior) CGC is from the beginning acting as non professional sometimes i feel like they are going to scam but the escrow of them is a security for the investors. I think jamalaezaz have to leave this job to other expert managers as I am seeing that he is not much expert in that field.

Indeed, he is tring to be active here, but he was fooled by many scam projects, impluse, bitcoingo, he didn't do research and claims bitcoingo is legit, looks like a sex-straved virgin, lmao. One words, he is incompetent, because he hungers for money, not morally work in this community

LOL.. someone getting viral here..
BTW. this is not hard to understand that the owner falsely accused me..
first because I asked him to escrow the funds. but when he deny to use a paid escrow i offered him to control the funds for him for free but when he deny that too. I posted a small declaimer on the thread that "That there is no escrow so join on your own call"

the second reason was OP sent me some changes to be done on the thread but I was offline so I took some time to response him. but he was already started spamming and blaming me every where to abuse their patience.
and he never replied me back. and publicly fired me. (LOL)

You are right in that point I mostly get scam projects. maybe because I am an easy target for them. LOL.. but the truth is I never applied to work with them (there is no any greed of money. because in most cases I got nothing). Impulse and most of others offered me that position themselves.. (I've paid everyone on impulse myself.)

This is the worst thing that can happen, and it's seriously annoying to see that owners just turn their back and walk away. The campaign manager then has to pay for no fault of his. Though it's nice on your part to pay, but do consult two known managers yahoo and lupthing they will guide you very well. No one's like to be scammed and we all hate such cheaters, hope you won't be cheated again good luck.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
jamalaezaz is already a director of a large number of Signature campaigns and other Advertising campaigns.

Is one knows what is the real reason behind disagreement between jamalaezaz and CGC project owner!
The issue is that both jamalaezaz and the developer are not much mature (just notice their behavior) CGC is from the beginning acting as non professional sometimes i feel like they are going to scam but the escrow of them is a security for the investors. I think jamalaezaz have to leave this job to other expert managers as I am seeing that he is not much expert in that field.

Indeed, he is tring to be active here, but he was fooled by many scam projects, impluse, bitcoingo, he didn't do research and claims bitcoingo is legit, looks like a sex-straved virgin, lmao. One words, he is incompetent, because he hungers for money, not morally work in this community

first because I asked him to escrow the funds. but when he deny to use a paid escrow i offered him to control the funds for him for free but when he deny that too. I posted a small declaimer on the thread that "That there is no escrow so join on your own call"

the second reason was OP sent me some changes to be done on the thread but I was offline so I took some time to response him. but he was already started spamming and blaming me every where to abuse their patience.

That was your good decision to post a disclaimer on the thread. From the activity of dev I have doubt on that project. I think there should be a strick rule over the escrow in the signature campaign rule so that people feel this forum more secure.

For jamalaezaz I will say that you are new in the management so you need to learn more and try to be polite with the participants in your signature campaign. I will give you the example of Lutpin he looks a little strict but once he select participants he remain much polite with them. In that manner people will like your service and will recommend you for any job.
Thanks you. I learned a lot from Lutpin and Yahoo. I'll be more careful now.
Mistakes are the best teachers.

Sorry to see that you are also a victim too, you pay the money from yourself because impulse scammer run away with fund and abandoned the project after scamming a few bitcoins. My 2 cents: next time if you run a signature campaign, do more research on them, if they are ico scammers, he will not pay you too, hope you will not be victim any more
copper member
Merit: 533

That was your good decision to post a disclaimer on the thread. From the activity of dev I have doubt on that project. I think there should be a strick rule over the escrow in the signature campaign rule so that people feel this forum more secure.

For jamalaezaz I will say that you are new in the management so you need to learn more and try to be polite with the participants in your signature campaign. I will give you the example of Lutpin he looks a little strict but once he select participants he remain much polite with them. In that manner people will like your service and will recommend you for any job.
Thanks you. I learned a lot from Lutpin and Yahoo. I'll be more careful now.
Mistakes are the best teachers.
Activity: 672

copper member
Merit: 533

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Hey thanks Lupting I also had concerns about it being listed, but what I was observing was people were just joining and they could be clueless if it wasn't here, I should have added yes list this only with the astrek mark if it's can be, or maybe the staff could just post a warning in the thread so new and existing campaigners can be aware what they are getting into. However I will leave it to you all best judgment what to be done with this campaign but for sake of all who are signing up a possible warning could be done.

People always run for money despite even if they are aware of the fact that signature campaign's funds aren't escrowed. CGC project has already have SebastianJu for their ICO escrow and I am still confused why they haven't escrowed signature campaign's fund.

Also ANN thread and Signature campaign thread both are self moderated which raises suspicions even further. 
Pages:
Jump to: