Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-VAMP][ANN][POS][FOOD] Plankton | CasheerApp - page 10. (Read 43973 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I sent some food to my wallet . However the wallet is always offline. I used the nodes that were posted last in this thread in Plankton.conf and even backed up wallet.dat and used it again in a reinstall. Wallet is still offline .. help Sad

OS? Which release of the wallet?

Wallet Version : 2.0.0.0

That's what I'm using with no difficulty. Have you checked your firewall?
I sent some food to my wallet . However the wallet is always offline. I used the nodes that were posted last in this thread in Plankton.conf and even backed up wallet.dat and used it again in a reinstall. Wallet is still offline .. help Sad

OS? Which release of the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We own the domain PLANKTON PIZZA so waiting for your collab deal..  Grin
legendary
Did we get removed?

Unfortunately we have been from Bittrex. You can still buy and sell on C-Cex though.

Showing Maintenance on c-cex right now...

Yes I let C-cex know how to fix their wallets. Have contacted Bittrex to find out what is going on as well! Stay tuned guys - updates as soon as I find out! Relicords is also attending a Bitcoin expo Dec 5-6 for networking etc plus a FOOD festival whilst in Vietnam to hit up some suppliers. Good things are just around the corner.

I am looking into getting a new wallet and Android/Apple Wallets created. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Chris.

Oh wow good news thanks my Bro..let's holdem Planktons then.. FOOD on the rize!!!!
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
What happens to all those sell orders that were on Bittrex?  Are those coins 'lost' now?

They aren't lost. Just back in the user accounts wallets. Finding out what is happening. Waiting on reply from Trex.
Did we get removed?

Unfortunately we have been from Bittrex. You can still buy and sell on C-Cex though.

Yes I let C-cex know how to fix their wallets. Have contacted Bittrex to find out what is going on as well! Stay tuned guys - updates as soon as I find out! Relicords is also attending a Bitcoin expo Dec 5-6 for networking etc plus a FOOD festival whilst in Vietnam to hit up some suppliers. Good things are just around the corner.

I am looking into getting a new wallet and Android/Apple Wallets created. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Chris.
Activity: 658
Good newS my PLANKTON COINS got unstuck and are showing so I can return some to wallet and some to trade..Keep up the good work PLANKTON DEV TEAM..  Smiley

perfect that is good news... Hopefully maintenance should be done soon!  If you ever missed ground floor in crypto here it is
legendary
Good newS my PLANKTON COINS got unstuck and are showing so I can return some to wallet and some to trade..Keep up the good work PLANKTON DEV TEAM..  Smiley
Did we get removed?

legendary
I had 20 million coins on the way to c-cex but I still not received them so what happens with those coins? Is that going tog et fixed soon? I was sending them there to redistribute..
Activity: 164
What happens to all those sell orders that were on Bittrex?  Are those coins 'lost' now?
Did we get removed?

Did we get removed?

Did we get removed?
Awesome! It is kinda funny how people keep buying this coin at 1-2sat and sell it for a loss over and over again... This coin has more youtube videos than 90% of coins... The name is probably the biggest selling point... There is couple people in this community who really want this coin 2 work...

Let's work together people everyone is in ground floor

So true. When I look at other coins, especially CANN - this coin was created in March of this year and has only started getting a good rep now. Rome wasn't built in a day and we can slowly build and build on FOOD and create something for the community, by the community!

Keep those wallets running smooth and lets get going!!  qiwoman2 said she was ready too promote the coin... I think together we can really make something happen
Awesome! It is kinda funny how people keep buying this coin at 1-2sat and sell it for a loss over and over again... This coin has more youtube videos than 90% of coins... The name is probably the biggest selling point... There is couple people in this community who really want this coin 2 work...

So true. When I look at other coins, especially CANN - this coin was created in March of this year and has only started getting a good rep now. Rome wasn't built in a day and we can slowly build and build on FOOD and create something for the community, by the community!

I am up to block 589804 and having no problems. Staking spectacularly.
Using just these in my .conf
addnode=76.182.189.115
addnode=107.192.136.116
addnode=99.113.240.148
addnode=108.48.207.233

Excellet. This is good to know! Cheers.

I am up to block 589804 and having no problems. Staking spectacularly.
Using just these in my .conf
addnode=76.182.189.115
addnode=107.192.136.116
addnode=99.113.240.148
addnode=108.48.207.233

Chris how about the stuck block? I think you have a great community support here.. stay active here would help lots
[/quote]

I have looked into that - my wallets are not stuck and currently at block 585,586 with 12 active connections.

Maybe try saving your wallet.dat then doing a complete install and re-syncing with default wallet and adding yours back in after.

Try these nodes aswell;
Code:
23.92.53.139:27332
46.165.208.140:27332
92.222.19.210:27332
192.99.32.187:27332
82.226.151.241:27332
137.135.56.97:27332
90.204.72.189:27332

I will be on everyday until we find out what we can do with FOOD and who is willing to give a helping hand.

Cheers,
Chris.
[/quote]

I haven't checked yet can anyone confirm they work?
Pages:
Jump to: