Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-VAMP][ANN][POS][FOOD] Plankton | CasheerApp - page 5. (Read 43973 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
We buy all coin juicy and remove the
Activity: 157
DELETE COIN Angry Angry
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Checking all these out. Get back to you asap!

Anything I see the 1satoshi sell side is filling up again
Activity: 212
Checking all these out. Get back to you asap!
I remember FOOD was on Alcurex at one point. Why was it removed?

Not sure what happened there... Chris any idea about coinmarketcap?

Also someone bought all the 1satoshi coins up :-)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
I remember FOOD was on Alcurex at one point. Why was it removed?
Someone bought a bunch the other day :-)

We need more people staking... Get loud on twitter.. This is a great coin with probably the best name in crypto
We are not on coinmarketcap anymore?

Also I see no problem with you owning more coins Chris.. Shows good faith IMO... I hope casheer app helps us with promoting maybe you could take with Tiffany about that one!
I have some good news for anyone who could not access their FOOD currency due to delistment on Bittrex. I was inspecting the blockchain and I found what I believed to be the Bittrex address for all the unclaimed FOOD and I inquired about their plans and if that is indeed where the are being held and support replied with "The remaining balance still belongs to the user if the coin should ever return the site." So I suppose you can still get it back since they still considered it to be yours. If it were me I would open a support ticket and provide all the relevant amounts, transactions, and addresses to prove how much you had and where and they may still send it too you.

Thanks for finding out for us! Once momentum starts again and volume picks up we should see ourselves added back anyhow.

What do we have planned for the near future that will get momentum going?

IMO The only thing that will kick start any coin is making it work someone's while to trade it. Some coins get lucky and get volume and some do not but the one thing I know that will always kill any coin is traders not offering serious exchange rates. Once again, keyword to success it volume.

This is true. Most coins these days are dependent on their trading volume and some serious Satoshi rates! Being at 1sat hardly helps our cause. We need some serious coin pumped into it to start a movement. Yes with BTC being so low, I might acquire some and get it moving along.

I have been in contact with Relicords and now have access to all our social media sites, so I will begin marketing on them from Monday. I am still looking into a dev to recreate the wallet - not sure if it is needed now, as the blockchain seems to be moving smoothly again, but will ask any how. Also will speak with him in regards to android/apple wallets. FOOD needs to be able to used anywhere at anytime, that's why I see these apps of high importance.

As far as Casheer we will wait to hear what has happened from the demo!

Cheers,
Chris.

Getting it cheap and waiting in the 1 Sat queue is doing alright for me. I wish more people would try other currencies but that's just how it is at the moment it seems.

See the problem is I don't want to be a majority holder of FOOD - I don't think that would be fair in terms of when it is at higher volumes I could manipulate the market (not saying I would - but that's what people would say!). That 40odd million on c-cex at 1sat would bring my holdings to 200million food... thats a 20% holding of the whole supply.

The best option for speeding it up will require others to be willing to sell it for less than a 1 SAT each. The best results for me have been on DOGE and LTC if you are willing to sell it for half or less a SAT otherwise wait in line at the 1 SAT queue.
I have some good news for anyone who could not access their FOOD currency due to delistment on Bittrex. I was inspecting the blockchain and I found what I believed to be the Bittrex address for all the unclaimed FOOD and I inquired about their plans and if that is indeed where the are being held and support replied with "The remaining balance still belongs to the user if the coin should ever return the site." So I suppose you can still get it back since they still considered it to be yours. If it were me I would open a support ticket and provide all the relevant amounts, transactions, and addresses to prove how much you had and where and they may still send it too you.

Thanks for finding out for us! Once momentum starts again and volume picks up we should see ourselves added back anyhow.

IMO The only thing that will kick start any coin is making it work someone's while to trade it. Some coins get lucky and get volume and some do not but the one thing I know that will always kill any coin is traders not offering serious exchange rates. Once again, keyword to success it volume.

This is true. Most coins these days are dependent on their trading volume and some serious Satoshi rates! Being at 1sat hardly helps our cause. We need some serious coin pumped into it to start a movement. Yes with BTC being so low, I might acquire some and get it moving along.

I have been in contact with Relicords and now have access to all our social media sites, so I will begin marketing on them from Monday. I am still looking into a dev to recreate the wallet - not sure if it is needed now, as the blockchain seems to be moving smoothly again, but will ask any how. Also will speak with him in regards to android/apple wallets. FOOD needs to be able to used anywhere at anytime, that's why I see these apps of high importance.

Cheers,
Chris.

Getting it cheap and waiting in the 1 Sat queue is doing alright for me. I wish more people would try other currencies but that's just how it is at the moment it seems.

See the problem is I don't want to be a majority holder of FOOD - I don't think that would be fair in terms of when it is at higher volumes I could manipulate the market (not saying I would - but that's what people would say!). That 40odd million on c-cex at 1sat would bring my holdings to 200million food... thats a 20% holding of the whole supply.

Cheers,
Chris.

Cheers,
Chris.
I am surprised nobody has got this thing going with bitcoin price so low!

Casheer app Demo launches in 10 days I believe

Then the site needs updating then for it says October 2015 unless you mean the beta. Is that what you meant and if so will it be usable for real purchases?

I believe you are correct about October but I think its beta until then

Here is their Roadmap, basically all demos and prototypes up until August 2015 when a Public Beta will be launched.

IMG REMOVED

I see, grazed over the site and I don't think we can use it for purchases. I could very well be mistaken though. So the only spending outlet I have at the moment is at bidcoind.com but you'll have to get it listed there but there is not much up at the moment. I recommend those in charge dedicate some time to this search and report back if they find something good. In the mean time, keep up the good work, the blockchain has running well and staking is back to the normal expected rate.

Spending for now - no. Not until at least August. But there is Private Beta for April scheduled which I will hope to be involved in!

I have contacted Bitcoind.com and will research some other companies as well to get listed. Been talking to a couple of devs aswell to get a wallet update and should have some news about that soon!

Awesome Chris... I know a little while ago qiwoman posted about wanting to do some stuff with foodcoin haven't seen her around lately! lets get this ball rolling again!

Then the site needs updating then for it says October 2015 unless you mean the beta. Is that what you meant and if so will it be usable for real purchases?

Here is their Roadmap, basically all demos and prototypes up until August 2015 when a Public Beta will be launched.

IMG REMOVED

I see, grazed over the site and I don't think we can use it for purchases. I could very well be mistaken though. So the only spending outlet I have at the moment is at bidcoind.com but you'll have to get it listed there but there is not much up at the moment. I recommend those in charge dedicate some time to this search and report back if they find something good. In the mean time, keep up the good work, the blockchain has running well and staking is back to the normal expected rate.

Spending for now - no. Not until at least August. But there is Private Beta for April scheduled which I will hope to be involved in!

I have contacted Bitcoind.com and will research some other companies as well to get listed. Been talking to a couple of devs aswell to get a wallet update and should have some news about that soon!

Pages:
Jump to: