Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-VAMP][ANN][POS][FOOD] Plankton | CasheerApp - page 8. (Read 43973 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Also, does anyone know why FOOD was removed from Alcurex? It was there very briefly but then it was gone.
Trading is stable so far and so long as the blockchain keeps chugging along everything is going to be fine with or without their help. I would feel comfortable knowing that someone is looking over the FOOD network for maintenance purposes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I've tried contacting both of them a number of times... Relicords I believe walked away from the project Chris I still have no idea he never responded...  

I just wish we had some idea on whats going on and what we can be expecting for the new year... I really do hope something big is happening as it is taking him forever

Chris if you are reading this... Why not give us something what do you possible have to lose
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
OK guys, so how do we move forward? 

Communication is shit. I'd suggest we all pull together as a community, but no one knows wtf is going on - so even that's a little difficult!

We appear to have a non existent Dev, who signed in 11 hours ago and couldn't even be bothered to say hello, after promising a news update by the end of last week.

Any ideas?
I suppose it's the attention that will come from the success of the app.  As far as I can remember, the list isn't that huge and there are some pretty established coins on there.

Anyway, it's the end of the week (again) so am eagerly awaiting the news update! Smiley 

Waiting gets old
I suppose it's the attention that will come from the success of the app.  As far as I can remember, the list isn't that huge and there are some pretty established coins on there.

Anyway, it's the end of the week (again) so am eagerly awaiting the news update! Smiley 

Casheer app launching at BTCMiami in mid January!
What's with all the buying?! lol

Does someone know something!  Smiley
well .. the price cant go below one sat. All we can do now is just hope for the best

Just give the FOOD multipool a good workover with a cheap miner and keep the volume going and it'll help out in the long run. I remember writing to C-Cex for general information some time back and they said the criteria for a coin's removal is if it's trading volume does not reach 0.01 BTC every two weeks. I'll write again for updated info after this post and return with their reply.
Are we nearly there yet?  Roll Eyes

So whats happening on the promotion front Chirs ?
How is it goin ..

Chris where u hiding still going too cryptomoneyexpo

Last active: December 03, 2014, 12:33:25 PM

Still here, just working a couple of things out. Will have news by the end of the week! Stand by FOODies Smiley
I think there's some serious work around communication required for this coin.

I agree, if it weren't for the multipool I wouldn't even bother. I didn't think getting a simple coin age would take so long.

But seriously, even if the devs are working hard elsewhere a little token presence is reassuring.

Yeppp we consistently have 0 idea whats going on around here... Chris has his planned and short answers lol.... Chris is it the end of the week yet?

I agree, if it weren't for the multipool I wouldn't even bother. I didn't think getting a simple coin age would take so long.

But seriously, even if the devs are working hard elsewhere a little token presence is reassuring.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My wallet now doesn't open it seems to crash and want to close, what can i do? Was working e till about few days ago..  Huh
How is it goin ..

Still here, just working a couple of things out. Will have news by the end of the week! Stand by FOODies Smiley

We get anything today?
just noticed that about 50 million coins ... 5% of total supply is on bittrex .. basically people who did not transfer them to their wallets have lost it forever.
this is technically what raises the value of coins  a bit

Wow that is quite a bit... Staking for me I wish more would join unless you are selling at 1 satoshi lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How is it goin ..

we watching!good luck
Activity: 212
How is it goin ..

What is the minimum coin age to begin staking this coin?
I know the casheer app was a big deal for this coin... its coming out in January..do we get news soon
Pages:
Jump to: