Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 36. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Whats the priority for the team right now? What exactly you gonna do?
Realising the final product as soon as possible. I truly believe that code is the law and coding is the priority right now
Merit: 29
Whats the priority for the team right now? What exactly you gonna do?
Merit: 10
Is it really true that this project is the only one on the market?? Very curious about that
It is completly true. Probably there are similar projects, dont know for sure. But there are no the same ones
The unique projects always dominate the market but I would say that any platform that allows token creation is competitor for reactor
Thats not correct. ETH, Waves,EOS etc they allow token creation on the top of their platforms but Reactor allows you to create a coin! Not a token. It may be on PoS or PoW algorithm with its own specifications. See the difference?
I hope team will have significant support department as I think it will be much harder to create a coin rather then token
Is it really true that this project is the only one on the market?? Very curious about that
It is completly true. Probably there are similar projects, dont know for sure. But there are no the same ones
The unique projects always dominate the market but I would say that any platform that allows token creation is competitor for reactor
Thats not correct. ETH, Waves,EOS etc they allow token creation on the top of their platforms but Reactor allows you to create a coin! Not a token. It may be on PoS or PoW algorithm with its own specifications. See the difference?
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Does your team have enough experience to deliver such a project? You know it is quite complex. Would the team be able to do it properly?
I have no doubts about that. Team is very professional and CEO here is one of the best in crypto
One of the best? Dont get me wrong but it is A little bit doubtful statement
But it is true. CEO here is one of the youngest and smartest CEO in crypto projects ever
Where is the proof? What are world-famous projects he has done? In this project, an anonymous team, it already looks like a scam.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What about upcoming events? Probably i would also be able to participate in some events...
Next week is expected like full of events. Stay tuned with Reactor and join bounty campaign next week.
Activity: 36
How many tokens is good to buy? 10 ETH is enough? Or trading against ETH is not planned?
Take in mind, that upcoming trading pair on Cryptobridge is REA/BTC.
Merit: 22
What about upcoming events? Probably i would also be able to participate in some events...
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Why so many tokens? Is it really needed here? And one more: What for will i be able to use tokens? What are the usecases?
This supply is determined by the business plan. As for usecases - agree with the person above - The full description of the usecases is available in WP
Activity: 84
Why so many tokens? Is it really needed here? And one more: What for will i be able to use tokens? What are the usecases?

You can find this info on the official website and in Whitepaper.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How many tokens is good to buy? 10 ETH is enough? Or trading against ETH is not planned?
I think it will be affordable. For good profit it will be okay. However it is  up to you
Merit: 29
Does your team have enough experience to deliver such a project? You know it is quite complex. Would the team be able to do it properly?
I have no doubts about that. Team is very professional and CEO here is one of the best in crypto
But it is true. CEO here is one of the youngest and smartest CEO in crypto projects ever
Pages:
Jump to: