Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 10. (Read 18556 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I really like this project  because it makes it possible for people to have easy access to reading materials..hereby making reading enjoyable.. Success dev
Activity: 95
Amazing project kind of reminds me of the phrase that says: 'Readers are leaders'
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Readernet is a great project and a blockchain based publishing company. I am glad ti be an early participant.
Yea,  this token is so unique,  promoting education through the culture of reading. I love this
Activity: 103
Readernet is a great project and a blockchain based publishing company. I am glad ti be an early participant.
Activity: 86
Thanks for the project. look really good
i m pretty sure that holy coin has good potential.
Activity: 98
It gladdens me to partake in this airdrop. Thanks to the developers.
Activity: 7
I will follow the project. Thank you for the opportunity
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It looks like a very good project , I really appreciate the effort the team have put in place,hope this project will running well. Good luck
Activity: 203
Books, nice to see blockchaintechnology and books, good luck with the project, hopefully joining the airdrop and a happy reader, hopefully!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I'm excited for the airdrop and to be a part of this platform! Best of luck with the launch.
Activity: 40
Blockchain could be a good idea on tracking books details as well as what we read and written. It is important since e-book business is growing bigger today.
Activity: 58
I love reading , nice project to hear that. good luck
Activity: 45
Never knew Blockchain technology can be used for book online platform! It is quite exciting to see how you put these two combine altogether.
Activity: 88
I'm so happy with this project. It 's seems a good project. I will look fooward.
Activity: 86
nice project , you white paper is good
Activity: 210
Wow awesome project..
I will support u guys...
Hoping for the great sucess of this project
Activity: 7
Very interesting ICO! The target market of Reader is huge! allot of potential
Activity: 19
There are millions of readers worldwide, this is a plausible project.
Activity: 2
interesting "reading-writing" project
Activity: 31
This is a good project for those of us in academic sector and good readers. I support you. Success all the way
Pages:
Jump to: