Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 7. (Read 18556 times)

f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Eliminating the man in the middle is a huge plus for creators and consumers, really seems like a promising implementation of smart contracts.
Activity: 320
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
   This is one project that tickles my fancy. In fact it is a project I have been patiently, yet unconsciously waiting for. This platform will allow for easy access to a variety of reading materials while drastically reducing cost and increasing ease of procurement with mutual benefits to the publishers. You cant't tell how enthusiastic I am about this. I look forward to participating in your bounty campaign and am awaiting further development in that regard. Kudos to the developers for coming up with this project. I wish you Godspeed.
vaz
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
A much needed tool to allow for the publishing and public access to further works. This one should be supported.
Activity: 129
How is this project different from LBRY?
Activity: 28
Looking forward to reading good content.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
A very interesting project! I really like books and I read a lot, so for me this platform is amazing! I join the project and wish you good luck!
Activity: 30
best project this year 2017
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Glad to be part of this..highly recommended for everyone
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
I think this is a good medium to connect different writers with readers. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 87
Cisco Certified Network Professional
Great project. If this is delivered perfectly, it will rock for sure. I am very happy to see this.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
I am glad to participate @readernet_io. Good luck with project development!
Activity: 122
Even though there have been few platforms similar to ReaderNet in block-chain, I seriously believe this one has greater potential than all the preceding ones.. Best of luck guys.. Following this..
Activity: 1
Wow! What an interesting project, readers would really love this and I hope to see your coin on the exchange... Good luck
Activity: 33
Different ideas will change the world
Activity: 80
A new and innovative project, I will follow this project
Activity: 434
Wow! calling all loving writers and sweet readers. check this out, a project that very promising.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Promising idea. Happy to be part of @readernet_io
Activity: 42
Project to look out for, if you are a reader, this can be very good.
Activity: 224
Great project . Just fill your form
oxthtlyjq ujdyjnjrty suusususu Tongue Grin
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
great project. Very helpful to student and read lover. hope this project may success. Ready to promote this project in social media. good luck to the team
Pages:
Jump to: