Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 6. (Read 18556 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I like reading books, this blockchain project made for me - should be closer with writer!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Finally i m happie. Thanks team. I love to read n this is first on education
Activity: 11
I love this project very much. it will reach moon immediately best or luck
Activity: 1
Very nice project guys!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Publishing industry is huge with diverse opportunities for businesses and individuals.  I am glad Readernet is capitalizing on this opportunity and helping content creators and their followership make some money through crypto.
Activity: 24
great work guys !!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Looking forward to see how your project progresses.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
There isnt to many project about writer & reader but this is blockchain based where it could be powerful
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I like when a project like this will drop some coins to users for free. This is good marketing and token distribution. I will support ReaderNet.
Activity: 49
Looks like a good project. Joining the airdrop.
Activity: 17
This is a serious project and its very interesting.
Hope it goes well.
I'm gonna fully support this.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink
Activity: 202
Very promising project. Looking forward to seeing it highly successful..good luck guys. Come on.
Activity: 259
Great project dev. I'm looking forward to your big success
Activity: 406
good project. cant open site from docs.google becouse you have little problem with "www"
Activity: 2
Very great. An advance multilingual writing tool which allows writers to put their imaginations into text. This portal is a combination of WYSIWYG editor, Doodle Pad and Speech-to-text plugin. Along with these utilities portal would also host multiple plugins to allow conversion of any document to RD format (ReaderNet File Format), Convert blogs or article websites to a book or even scan physical copy of a book directly to RD format. Writer can also set additional security settings like – Disable Copy or Print etc.
Activity: 13
the project is excellent, keep it up! Cool
Activity: 420
running out of time irrevocably for  mediators between writers and readers - such project are here!
Activity: 42
I wish you more success and success
good luck
Thanks Dav
Activity: 3
Looking forward to this project progressing in the future.
Activity: 22
good luck to the big project!!  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: