Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 11. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Do you also consider making a special reader device with your own brand?
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
joined the airdrop, good luck in this project ideal i like it and i will follow the project
Activity: 84
New way to earn from writing books using the Blockchain Tech was a unique idea.  This was a good project. Hope to see here also JAPANESE MANGA. Good luck.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
I see this has already taken the forums by storm. The popularity here will go to the real world. I can see it in this project. Good luck devs!
Activity: 154
Are you including MANGA in this project?  If not,  please do.  This is good project so I was hoping to read MANGA here soon.
Activity: 154
Are you including manga in this project?  If not,  please do.  This is good project so I was hoping to read MANGA here soon.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
Readernet is a wonderful concept for people who are voracious readers like me.  It will allow readers to directly buy or loan books from writers and thus eliminate extra cost associated with publishing house.  Waiting to try my hands on the reader app.
Activity: 151
Simple but strong. Having lots of nodes make it much safer. Book Readers sure gonna like this.
Activity: 6
Interesting idea. Looking forward to knowing and seeing more in this space.
Activity: 18
very promising  project specifically for  readers and writters too. Join the revolution !
Activity: 18
@readernet_io very good project, go up for 2018
Great project with awesome site, hope to see more progress and development,Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hello,
I love reading books and this new idea is a true revolution in publishing industry with lots of potential applications.

Wish you all the best and good luck!
R.
This a great project is going to the moon soon... Good Luck peeps
Activity: 1
Very great. READ Token being an ERC-20 token all transactions will be validated by Ethereum Network. Standard Ethereum transaction process would be followed for any READ based transaction.

Activity: 87
This is a good project. Hope it will be successful
Activity: 420
I love reading and writing that's why i love this tokjen. I'm an avid fan of writers and writers coz i believe this one thing unites us all. It equalizes the rich and the poor. This project will really succeed because of its great advocacy of uplifting the standards of education. Thumbs up devs!
Activity: 143
For a book lover like me,this project is going to be a breakthrough.. Once it is launched am going to make sure I participate earlier...
Activity: 29
I think books and block chains will make the world hotter.
Good luck devs.
Activity: 2
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the platform!
Pages:
Jump to: