Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 26. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Great project!
I really like this name of your token and your plan!
I will invest this coin in next time when i sell all my BTC coin
Thanks
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Two of my favorites in one. I wish this project success.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
i like this project idea. it'll help people to acquire articles easily to read anf also help writers in marketing their books. a really interesting concept. cant wait to enjoy its benefits. good job done devs!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
i sure this token will success in market and more investor come. goog job dev  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
interesting concept that can be expanded further in world of publishing
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Such a great power. Just continue and keep your community well organized. More power to your project man
Activity: 25
That's a truly interesting project. The only issue for readers will be to sort out the good from the bad stuff: do you plan to implement some sort of feedback from readers to help us in the process?
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Great project ... dev, i love reading, so i will support your project. waiting your next move. good luck dev.
thanks for sharing.
Activity: 140
cool project
Reading is so important
now with this project, reader and writer can communicate and trade with no intermediate
looking forward the future of this project!
Activity: 70
Lets support this awesome project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
wao, this project is very hot. and when read about project I decided to invest in this project
Activity: 51
Interesting project. Looking forward to this project. Hope for u to success. Good luck and Never give up.
Activity: 103
this seems to be a project that combines business and campaign to read, I am very happy to see it
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is another blockchain based platform to remove middle man and empower end users. This time round, the project is going to change the publishing industry and bring about a revolution.
Activity: 37
well laid out plans,wishing you all the best in this project.
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 39
Very refreshing airdrop again...lets us join their growing community
Activity: 98
joined airdrop  Smiley
Activity: 728
Providing a good platform for both readers and  writers is okay... But wont it divert the attention to just money making than ideas
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
what an awesome project! i love the idea behind it! Keep it up dev!
more success to come!
Pages:
Jump to: