Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 27. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very nice project. I wish you all the best in your adventure
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think this project like good and then hope be succesfully and wonderfully , and i dont have idea to this project because ? I think this project no have more problem anytime godluck dev godblessyou
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
decentralized publishing platform to be able to publish, sell and buy books within the block-chain!

Neat!! Grin
Activity: 28
This very interesting project for me, because i love reading, nice project dev, hope will be better project from the other
Activity: 28
cool coin.,just keep positive dev it will be succesful
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I think that it is a very interesting project.
I hope to be able to disclose quick progress etc. as we are expecting future development.
Activity: 53
This is nice project hope will success
Activity: 574
This is another milestone achievement as ReaderNet allows writers to write, edit, publish and showcase their book directly to readers making access to newly published books easier and book publishing less cumbersome.
Activity: 29
Most of us are either reader or writer... this token is for us. This cryptocurrency will have a future  since it allow users to transact without sharing credit card or bank details with the website. It's actually scary to send credit card details because who knows if our computer already have a spyware and someone uae our details.... with cryptocurrency, it is hassle free just send and you're okay.
This is great specially to those who want to buy or sell books online. They can use this as mode of payment.
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
This will be great if ReaderNet using the own Blockchain  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
So there will be no middle man/press/ printing cost. Writer will sell the books/article/thesis and those contents will reach into the reader directly , is this the readernet about ? This will be great if ReaderNet using the own Blockchain . This project can be great, because there are many similar project that are successful in this sort of industry
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Good concepts and ideas of this project.
Activity: 70
仮想通貨やAirdrop
I hope your project coin is low supply

I did not participate in the first vote, but unfortunately I would like to participate for the second time this time

Random Number generator based on open source Etheruem contracts and blockchain
View all previous transactions in previous hashes and blockchain

It looks very promising. I myself joined Airdrop and I think this is a very good project on the market
Activity: 104
The way this project unifies the interaction between the readers and writers is revolutionizing. ReaderNet simply introduced publishing industry in Cryptocurrency world.

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
ReaderNet is a decentralised publishing platform to be able to publish, sell and buy books within the blockchain.

This project can be great, because there are many similar project that are successful in this sort of industry
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Wish the ReadeNet project much success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
I joined this airdrop project....
thanks dev and all team..
good luck..
Activity: 24