Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 3. (Read 18556 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Excellent idea guys, similar to the one for film industry we recently saw. Could be a hit.
Activity: 11
I like this i think this could really help the writing and reading community. I can definitely stand behind this. Seems like its got a good purpose and strong future.
Activity: 3
Very great. I think this is the very first project that caters decentralized purchasing in books, I love reading books, so I hope this project will have a successful ahead.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Impressive and interesting idea..
Activity: 45
at last a unique project, this projects sounds perfect in an environment in which 90 percent of new projects copycats of others.
Very great. Nice project with a very good plan! Happy to be part of this. I like to stay updated on further development.
Thank you for letting me join this project!
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Fantastic Idea, looking forward. would like to get some Informations
in russian and other languages for the people who have not very good english skills.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
good luck to your project
I hope you win against papers! I wish the team and dev good luck & achieve great success for your unique business!
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
ReaderNet is introducing a fresh idea to utilize blockchain technology into real life scenario. I am very happy to see finally a good project redefining the publication concept in modern time. This will be an exciting project for book lovers too. I am heavily interested and will keep myself updated about this project. cheers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 18
Thank you for +Merit
An unusual idea, I have not yet met such. I wish good luck to the creators
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I liked the idea, commented on the thread before I even knew about the airdrop, because I liked the project. Now I wanted to check the requirments for the airdrop and this is yet again a twitter user only airdrop. When will people understand that this contradicts the blockchain idea of centralisation? Not every human on earth has friggin twitter, because we dont like centralisation and data grabbers such as twitter is. Maybe you should consider making an alternative way to participate for non twitter users.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
It is a great idea to reach an integrated society in order to get the moon a good luck
Very great! I like this project. Roadmap is very clarify, white paper is great, website is very quickly. Wish project is successfully!
Activity: 2
ReaderNet: Transforming LifeCycle of Books

Team ReaderNet
readernet.io

Abstract: A Blockchain based publishing and reading platform which connect writers directly with their readers with the need of publishers or any reselling agency. ReaderNet allows writers to write, edit, publish and showcase their book directly to readers instead of taking the path which is being followed for centuries now. Readers can buy or rent these books directly from writers buy paying them using READ tokens. Writers save on hefty cuts taken by publishers & listing websites like Amazon, Safari, Bookstore etc.

We guess you mean "without", right? Watchout your very first lines.

Activity: 4
Incredible idea!
I will definitely follow it
Activity: 12
The Very Promising project, wish your very good luck, will follow this page and hope to hear more news about future ICO.
Activity: 122
Great project! Hope you will get the big success!
Activity: 392
@readernet_io  Good Luck !
Activity: 70
Encrypted money fans
It's a very interesting project.I like its long-term potential.
Good luck!
Activity: 88
I think thats about time I started writing.
Pages:
Jump to: