Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 4. (Read 18556 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Airdrop joined. This project look interesting, I wish you good luck! Thank you very much!
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
İ like the project.good luck dev. Joined airdrop.thank you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I wish you all the possible luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Hi readernet. I have always been a fan of reading.

And once I start, I can't stop.

Good thing you're here!

Can't wait ! Cheesy
Activity: 1344
The project really deserves attention. I advise everyone to take a closer look.
Activity: 88
Really like that Idea and I think this can disrupt centralized media. Hopefully we will see this work out, Im so sick of how people getting manipulated through media.
Activity: 490
It is interesting to observe the development. I'm with you. Success to all who took part in the development of the project!
Activity: 70
good project. I will look fooward. So, thank you dev team and congrats for the idea
Activity: 4
I read your explanations and i like your project
Activity: 3
This is what i think an awesome project! We will support you guys! Cheers!
Very great. This project seems to be good for the both readers and writers around the globe. Hope to see this become successful.
Thanks for the airdrop in advance.
Activity: 7
Good tasks, introduction and Airdrop. Iwill follow your progress!
Activity: 1
Very great. Airdrop registration will be open for 15 days only and users registering on day one would be awarded tokens in first week, similarly users registering on day two will be awarded tokens during second week airdrop and so on till the completion of 15 weeks.
Activity: 7
I was joined in your airdrop, and i check but no in liat data base sir.
what the meaning ? what the form is error ? or will list database
we have only uploaded list one on the site. You would be able to see your name as soon as other lists are filtered and uploaded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
I was joined in your airdrop, and i check but no in liat data base sir.
what the meaning ? what the form is error ? or will list database
Activity: 11
This project seems to be good for the both readers and writers around the globe. Hope to see this become successful.
Thanks for the airdrop in advance.
Activity: 28
Ive just read their whitepaper.  No read flag so far.  Very nice and interesting project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 25
This very is an interesting project for people loves to read. I enjoy reading and that's why I like this project.
ReaderNet greatly simplifies the interaction of readers and writers. I will follow its development.
Perfect project !!!
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Hello,
Very nice to hear about your project, as I'm also a writer and reader (I read lots of book).
It's necessary to have Blockchain alternative to Amazon Kindle!

Let me know if I can help your project more (as writer, marketing pro, tester, cryptocurrency fan, etc
Pages:
Jump to: