Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 49. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nice whitepaper and website, the project seems really promising, good luck
Activity: 33
Promising idea. Gives a lot of opportunity to small time writers.. Happy to be part of @readernet_io
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
The great project creation for traditional readers in digital form and connect them directly to writers. I read a lot a paper books and electronic versions as well so I'm very happy with it. This is my project Wink
Activity: 1764
Very clever. Now it is rare where can find such that on the website it was possible to choose publication which you want to buy and read it and after that already decide whether to buy or not. Main thing is that we will can pay for any publications through cryptocurrencies, which will be very convenient for any user. You will need make more separate fields, there we will can leave feedback, put marks and special form for communication with writers, so we will can specify about any detail at any time.
Activity: 5
i'm join airdrop, it's great project. detail information
Activity: 14
I see greatness in this project. All the best
Activity: 253
I'm sure you'll get the love of most people. Bless you
Activity: 42
This is one of the most impressive project based on the ethereum blockchain. I wish all success for this project!
Activity: 12
Very cool project, I love reading and crypto!
Activity: 52
This is awesomeee Cheesy I was wishing for this to happen, I will promote your website with a hundred of frieds who love to read and write. Maybe i will use it for some educational purposes with my students

The platform will be like babel tower ? all language included ?

Activity: 36
Great project.. excited to see where it goes and happily involved and supported
Activity: 29
I have a positive opinion about this project. But I can not reach the site. What is the problem?
Activity: 88
Something different for a change, greatncourage. Thank you good luck
Activity: 75
Great project, great team, watching and hodling  Wink
Activity: 5
Nice project, complete information and detail like whitepaper  Cool
Activity: 347
I like the idea of this project. I look forward to seeing your success in the near future
Activity: 248
A good idea, a good team. Your success is only a lack of people's support. I believe you can win.
Activity: 304
The dev include people who use technology for the advancement of civilization with innovation that is extraordinary and certainly this will be much in deman many people.
Activity: 10
hope to see this project working in the future and please if it's possible more answers on the telegram forum.
Activity: 305
You will have a great success in the near future, because your ideas are so fascinated.
Pages:
Jump to: