Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 48. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
a good project, I'm interested. I will follow the news. I think a great success awaits.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Seems to be interessant Good luck
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
great project, support this project and waitting next news Cool
Activity: 118
This is a unique project that will transform cryptocurrency Blockchain. I am glad to be part of it. Nice work dev and team success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
An excellent project, it is necessary to support writers) and readers. It's fun to exchange books for ReaderNet tokens. It can quite pass into the people, if coin be  simple.)))
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
nice project to spread knowledge for sure. looking to get involve
Activity: 385
This can quickly spread knowledge and make all writers and readers closer. I love you
Activity: 5
good luck dev, nice project  Cool
Activity: 40
Interesting project, love the vision you have.
Hope you succeed Wink
Cheers
Activity: 57
One of its kind project. Seems to be a potential one on board now. Let's see how this service functions for the benefit of readers as well as writers.
Activity: 5
Sounds awesome! Can't access website right now but looking forward to reading the whitepage.

Do you have a legal team for copyrighted or duplicated works?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I joined Twitter and telegrams!I'll be waiting for updates!Good luck with the project!
Activity: 131
I like the concept and i'll be part in this project.
Activity: 15
Very interesting and innovative project. It will bridge the gap between reader , publisher and writer. I will follow it and actively participate. All the best
Activity: 112
Awesome Project.
Do you need translation or are you planning a translated bounty campaign?
Activity: 6
one of good project, waitting for good news. good luck dev  Cool
Activity: 66
Nice and a promising project. I'm looking forward to the Pre-sale. Love the website but there can still be a retouch on the logo or icon.
Activity: 283
Great project. Unites. Writer and reader. Great idea. In the era of the Internet. Involve children in reading.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
good projects by making it easier for readers through the technology you create.
Activity: 232
I felt like I saw a star project of the future!! I hope you can succeed. I'll follow you.
Pages:
Jump to: