Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 17. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:46:38 PM
They are really true sources of information but when I make a plagiarism check I observe strong prevalence amongst each other. It might be funny but using plag. checker can give you a shallow however decent idea about the project's foundation.
What plagiarism checker tool do you use? Sounds like a useful tool.
Activity: 176
August 24, 2018, 05:36:36 PM
They are really true sources of information but when I make a plagiarism check I observe strong prevalence amongst each other. It might be funny but using plag. checker can give you a shallow however decent idea about the project's foundation.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 05:27:32 PM
I've read just a few dozens of WPs since I'm in crypto, just briefly checked other. There are not a lot of good WPs, actually
I totally agree. A lot of crypto-projects out there use cookie-cutter whitepapers.

Always very entertaining to see a project provide a very technical, informative, but easy to read whitepaper.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
August 24, 2018, 12:52:15 PM
reading the whitepaper is the same as you want to know the goals and other things that are about the project and are very obliged to be known by investors or bounty participants. besides keeping away from scam reading whitepaper projects, we get knowledge
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
Reading whitepapers is really a source of information to persons just coming into the cryptosphere, this is because their are essential terminologies related to blockchain technology that are simplified for beginners and members growing in the business; whenever you don't pay much cognizance to reading the whitepaper even as someone who is already into the business, you will be oblivion of the latest technological trends.

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
I've read just a few dozens of WPs since I'm in crypto, just briefly checked other. There are not a lot of good WPs, actually
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:11:37 PM
In my opinion, reading whitepaper is a must. When I wanted to join a bounty campaign, I had to read the whitepaper to make sure that the project that I was following was a project that had a chance of success. Not only that, besides I read the whitepaper, I also made an analysis of the project. I analyze how strengths or innovations are, threats, challenges, and opportunities for success. After I did the analysis, I weighed each analysis to find the right decision. This whitepaper is the most complete media for communicating between ICO and investors so that when we don't read the whitepaper, we can be wrong in choosing an ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 12:06:18 PM
I worked in wp translation and I find it that to translate wp or any document you have to study and dive I would say internalizing the doc ,so that I like translation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
My opinion, if you are really interested in the project, and want to be sure that your money will be in good hands, then reading technical documentation should be mandatory for you. Cheesy
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 11:58:13 AM
Reading the whitepaper of a project is one of the best ways for you to know if you are onto a good project or not.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 24, 2018, 11:56:10 AM
English is not my official language, so almost, I do not care so much about it, I care much about community interest!
even though that it was not your language but this is everyone have to use for i think more over is just that we should have to be more efficient on what we have to do on like you may have to take effort to understand what was on the whitepaper need to deliver and message also for it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 11:44:54 AM
The whitepaper is very important, it lays out the main obejective and planned future for a project.  Investors usually make up their decision solely from reading the whitepaper and if its viable or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 24, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
English is not my official language, so almost, I do not care so much about it, I care much about community interest!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
The technical document is the first document that I read when I plan to invest in a project. And this is one way to avoid scammers. Roll Eyes
Activity: 74
August 24, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
I hope not many people read white books or maybe they read but they don't make buying decisions with only white book readings because some projects fail even after good detailed information in white books. In accordance with the whitepaper, my understanding can be copied from anywhere.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
August 24, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
reading the promotional documents is actually a very necessary situation. What is happening in these markets is understood from these icons. In fact, we have to study the whole thing in detail. I definitely recommend it before investing.
Activity: 73
August 24, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
I have seen many whitepaper until now but they all seem to me copy paste work from the past paper. They do not interest in the readings at all. 
Activity: 71
August 24, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
I think with reading whitepapers is just like with reading any terms and conditions or agd instructions. Almost no one is reading them, that's why people enter on FOMO and loose their money.
Activity: 88
August 24, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
I completely concur with you that perusing the documentation is totally vital. At the plain start of my excursion, I was not in the slightest degree intrigued by how the universe of cryptographic money was sorted out and it was a misstep! Before contributing, you should completely comprehend what a digital currency is and comprehend what sort of dangers it is!
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 01:29:38 PM
I absolutely agree with you that reading the documentation is absolutely necessary. At the very beginning of my journey, I was not at all interested in how the world of crypto currency was organized and it was a mistake! Before investing, you must fully understand what a crypto currency is and understand what kind of risks it is!
Pages:
Jump to: