Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 15. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:09:25 PM
by now i have already read some whitepapers and i have to say, it is really a good overview of a project. even if the projects, unfortunately, can not always realize as intended. nevertheless, it is always worth reading the whitepaper.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:06:18 PM
Whitepaper is a document that tells how the technology of the block-project will work. This file usually contains a detailed description of the architecture, as well as how the users interact with the system. Sad Sad

I read white paper because you will see all the information about their project on that ,about the token, their roadmap and all about you wanna know . That is the reason why we should read the white paper before we decide to join in ICO ,to know more about the project they have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:03:51 PM
Whitepaper is the blueprint of any project. It states the plans of a project, such as, their achievements, their tokens sale date, the price of their token when they wish to be listed in exchange and so on. So reading the whitepaper gives you the clue of what the project is all about.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 05, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
Most people really want to learn what blockchain and how cryptocurrencies are. Whitepapers are one of the best ways to learn these concepts. Also, it opens your eyes to the project you want to involve your money in.
Reading whitepaper can help you to know the details about the project and it is the best way to know if the project has potential or telling the truth. You can aslo know here about the participant or member of the team, then check if there many of them are have higher ranked. Also it is very helpful especially to those who don't fully understand the blockchain by reading this they will guide you through their whitepaper.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
Most people really want to learn what blockchain and how cryptocurrencies are. Whitepapers are one of the best ways to learn these concepts. Also, it opens your eyes to the project you want to involve your money in.
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 12:08:03 PM
Whitepaper is a document that tells how the technology of the block-project will work. This file usually contains a detailed description of the architecture, as well as how the users interact with the system. Sad Sad
Activity: 124
September 05, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
read whitepaper is a step that must be done for every person who wants to decide to join in an ICO. because therein lies the shadow of how and what sort of projects. for that this step should not be taken very lightly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 05, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
I also enjoy reading Whitepapers. As you've said, they are a great source of information. Some of them are nonsense and scam ICO, so there is no point in reading them. Be careful in how you choose them.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
September 05, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
yeah, i think when we make a decision to participate in one project, we should read a whitepapers. when we read it we can find something good or the product which they can grow in this project, or something which make us want to invest. so we should be reading whitepapers of ICOs's project.
Reading it but not all the whitepapers that are been post for on that project are to be the project that are been made for what are their promises to be have to know for all the time make sure that this project are very well known and not you can only be based for on the whitepaper. Make some research for this as well beside on it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
The white paper is very important before anyone should be involved in any ICO, no matter how promising or likely the hype surrounding it. This is a must-read for all investors if you want to understand the goals of the team.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
yeah, i think when we make a decision to participate in one project, we should read a whitepapers. when we read it we can find something good or the product which they can grow in this project, or something which make us want to invest. so we should be reading whitepapers of ICOs's project.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
as a bounty hunter i read the white paper but not all of it and i think not all investors read the white paper they just base the ratings.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
For anybody interested in Security Tokens, pere is Corl's Whitepaper.

https://corl.io/whitepaper

Corl is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model where investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of ETH, based on future earnings of Corl.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
white paper reading is a good source of information about any project.Through its reading we can know the concept of project, road map, business plan, development team,to potential of project in the future.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 02:10:28 PM
For me, this is the main and the most important document in cryptocurrency. If I do not like it, I will not invest in an ICO
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
White paper is just a storehouse of useful information and I do not know how you can invest anywhere without reading it. This is a very important part of any project
Activity: 104
August 28, 2018, 01:21:15 AM
Yeah, There is no doubt when you read whitepaper before participating in the campaign. Because whitepaper contains all the things about the project. Such as the roadmap, their vision, targets and the group of developers. You can have a great idea by referring to the whitepaper. When you are trying to write a content about the campaign you must read the whitepaper.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
On the off chance that you need to make sure you assessed all the data you require before putting resources into the ICO, begin with the whitepaper to get a diagram of all that you have to know and comprehend before settling on any speculation choices. I loved GIFcoin and DataBroker DAO in light of the fact that it has an immense market and their white paper is clear.
Activity: 119
August 26, 2018, 12:32:59 AM
Despite the fact that many write that you need to read the documents of this or that ICO, I'm almost sure that they are doing this unit!
On my opinion, I think that whitepaper is one of the best sources of information about the project. Especially if it is well-made. I have to study the technical documentation of many projects quite often, as I write ICO reviews and without understanding the project, it is impossible to do. In any case, I'm just glad, because this is a great opportunity to study the crypto market. Thought?
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 04:41:34 AM
I read all the white papers that participated in the Bounty Mission and the ICO project, which I think is a very important process! The white paper will give us a better understanding of the entire project!
Pages:
Jump to: