Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 14. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
I just skim read them, gets easy to filter out the junk after a while lol.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
Honestly reading whitepaper is a boring task. The people who has read whitepapers know it  Smiley Actually if a person can read and understand the whitepaper then that person can get a good idea and know the possibilities about the project.
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
September 11, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
Recently I started out reading whitepaper's interest in various campaigns. And found in them a lot of mistakes! Sometimes there is a feeling that they copy them from each other.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:45:41 AM
Reading the technical document, we can know the whole concept of the project, business plan, development team, project potential in the future. And Yes I am convinced that you should read the technical document before making a decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:59:26 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
Whitepaper really represents one of the key factors for the reliable selection of an advantageous and promising project. Personally for me, his study is a prerequisite for choosing the right project. I need to understand the information about the development team, the objectives of the project, the mission of the platform and the development strategy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.

For me it's necessary to read whitepaper in order to get an idea what kind of project you are participating for and to get familiar with the team behind that project that's also our basis for following projects and its going to succeed may its good decision to follow that team
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
This is important for me and every promising project must have technical documentation. this is the primary source where you can learn about the project, developers, plans and tokens
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
the whitepaper is like an important consideration in a project. This can give you an idea of the project in progress whether it deserves to be invested or precisely not too good for investment. so maybe at least read the airdrop will open all the things about the existing ICO project. but many have forgotten this and not read it in earnest.
Activity: 93
September 07, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
whitepaper is the heart of a new project or ICO and that is very important. many people ignore it because there are too many pages to read and they feel it takes time and they are wrong. there are lots of ICO scams that we can learn on less good or irrational whitepapers. read carefully the whitepaper before you make an investment
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
Reading a document is a prerequisite for successful investment. Of course, it is still necessary to look at information about developers, the finished product and plans for further development. But I begin to study the project with a whitepaper to objectively assess its development potential and success.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
I always study this document before starting the investment in the selected project. Of course, such a measure is not able to fully protect against the risk of fraud and fraud. But, at least, it will be possible to reduce their risks. Be sure to look at the information about the development team, development strategy and availability of the finished product.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
September 06, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

Yeah it is really good to read whitepapers on the ICO project you wish to invest for but i guess also it is not the whitepaper to be the basis when you will going and it is just more a guide or source for the information needed for you to decide whether to invest or not and there are some instances that those whitepapers will change due to extension of ICO period.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
agree. I am one of the technically stupid people, so I tend to skip the white paper and focus on the general idea, but if you want to invest in a project, you should understand its general ideas and techniques. Anyway, that's 2 cents for me.
This is our way to avoid regrets at the end of ICO's ,we must read the details and platform nor whitepapers everything in projects .We should try our best and not greedy anytime.
Activity: 18
September 06, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
agree. I am one of the technically stupid people, so I tend to skip the white paper and focus on the general idea, but if you want to invest in a project, you should understand its general ideas and techniques. Anyway, that's 2 cents for me.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
September 06, 2018, 08:48:17 AM
Starting out as newbie in this game with respect to my participation in many campaigns as a bounty hunter, I usually think and see reading whitepaper as a waste of time. As a result of this, I have sold many tokens at the point of getting them without checking out for what they stand to represent , hence, to an understanding of what they may turn out to be in the nearest future.

However, after coming to this understanding, it has well informed me of how I handle the tokens I get recently. In quick summation, reading whitepaper gives a detailed insight into what a projects stands for.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
Reading the white paper of any initial coin offering icos project is quite important as to understand the project even better the white paper is like a guide into the project you get to see all about the project and make your decision
Activity: 139
September 06, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
Whitepaper contains lots of information and the team behind the projects so it is very important to read this whitepaper cos their you can read the listed of all the programs from their platform so with this you can decide wetheir it scam of legit..
Activity: 29
September 06, 2018, 08:08:33 AM
Whitepapers is a great source of gaining knowledge. Those who are in touch of it, are developing.
Activity: 30
September 06, 2018, 06:39:39 AM
This is a necessary element to see the development project to where and the vision of the development team. which are the factors so that investors have joined ICO or not?
Activity: 108
September 05, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
Since whitepaper is said to the plan of a project, I do take my precious time to read through their plans and what they have to offer.
Pages:
Jump to: