Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 35. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:22:25 PM
I try always read whitepapers. Because I learned many important things. Also during reading whitepaper you learn project mission, roadmap, business plan, team, future plans. This information help you to know about the project better
brand new
Activity: 0
May 17, 2018, 06:48:58 AM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more. Smiley
Activity: 165
May 18, 2018, 07:55:16 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
For me, reading white paper is something that is mandatory to get to know a new project. By reading the whitepaper we will know the purpose and benefits of the project. We will know how the project works from the white paper. It is one of the steps to determine whether or not a project is good, so if it is considered good, investment becomes possible to do.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
The White Papers are rarely white papers. They all just pretend to have a serious study and even a philosophy like the one that Satoshi created for Bitcoin, but they rarely do.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 02:29:29 AM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more. Wink Wink
Activity: 121
May 17, 2018, 03:18:25 PM
White paper is necessary to read because it will give the knowledge about  their team work,roadmap,token sale of the project. It's very useful for investor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 06:54:39 AM
If we look at the truth if we just follow the bounty maybe we have read the book about the actual play procedure, Maybe if we can read about bitcoin and when they want to know about some coin now, they will be able to read and they will be so easy to understand more ...
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 01:10:22 AM
I think studying the whitepaper is very important if we are going to follow a particular project, where we will know about the ins and outs of the project that we will follow
Activity: 22
May 17, 2018, 12:54:53 AM
I think that many projects write some very strange information in white paper today, because nobody simply reads it, of course it may be that someone will read this white paper and he will have even more questions if he has not already read generally
brand new
Activity: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:33:10 AM
From my point of view, Reading whitepapers is a must when you want to find a good project. By reading whitepapers, we can know the project concept, road, business plan, and potential future projects. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 05:59:45 AM
The only way to get acquainted with the project, to find out its essence, the problem that it solves, the solutions are to study the whitepaper.Often, scam project can be found immediately on a whitepaper!
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
I have long noticed that many users do not read the technical description of projects and in the future ask silly questions about the project, the answers to which they can find in the technical description. It distracts the developers to answer these users. I think this is a bad trend

That's why most of projects are copypasting their whitepapers from each other and paying attention to advertisement only. So usual even for real life - people aren't reading anything about the companies that produces their TVs and vacuum cleaners, they're just buying the most popular
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
May 16, 2018, 05:53:53 AM
I do read white papers but that's for only projects I am interested in, if i am not really interested in the project there is no need wasting my time reading the whole white paper. what i mostly do with white papers, I normally browse it through go to the information i want directly. If i want to know about their token metrics for example, I will directly go straight to the token metrics section and get the information i want.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 05:45:14 AM
I have long noticed that many users do not read the technical description of projects and in the future ask silly questions about the project, the answers to which they can find in the technical description. It distracts the developers to answer these users. I think this is a bad trend
Activity: 81
May 16, 2018, 12:29:08 AM
I considered white papers as an information giver and that through it we can be informed how  good the project is  including concept of the project,  in other words it will help us to educate ourselves  regarding business.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 12:22:40 AM
From my point of view, Reading whitepapers is a must when you want to find a good project. By reading whitepapers, we can know the project concept, road, business plan, and potential future projects.
May 15, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
From my point of view, reading whitepapers is something that means if you want to find a good project. By reading the whitepaper, we can know the concept of the project, the road, the business plan, and the potential in the future.and you should have a little knowledge and you from there you will have an idea and it is your choice to invest or not. Most specifically you need to know the people behind ICO if they are legitimate and trustworthy. So do not ignore the whitepaper because your money is at stake.

May 14, 2018, 03:12:56 AM
From my point of view, read whitepapers are a must when you want to find a good project. By reading the whitepaper, we can know the concept of the project, the street, the business plan, and potential projects in the future.
Activity: 11
May 13, 2018, 06:18:49 PM
White Paper is a must read for an investor or be ready to lose your funds.  No investor should ignore a project's white paper as its the first source of information. My device is filled with white papers that I am even thinking of deleting some.
Activity: 223
May 13, 2018, 07:59:29 AM
From my point of view, reading whitepapers is something that means if you want to find a good project.
By reading whitepapers, we can know the concept of projects, roads, business plans, and potential in the future.

Pages:
Jump to: