Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 43. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 19, 2017, 12:17:34 AM
Real life usage of bitcoin for me is my extra income, it's like my monthly salary because I hold it for long time and cash-out when the time is right and I have to buy something.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
June 19, 2017, 12:05:26 AM
Certainly contribution of bitcoin in life has a role that is very helpful to its users in various countries.
And there is not set limitation in the use of bitcoin, whether rich or poor young or old age has the same opportunity to earn income from bitcoin.
According to their ability and knowledge on how to get bitcoin.

There are no such restrictions even when using a centralized currency.
Bitcoin is now hard to use in real life. In many countries, there is simply no way to buy goods with bitcoin. But I hope that this situation will change in the near future
in fact currently most of the people do not have much more knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are  not investing their money here. I am sure that when they will get knowledge about bitcoin and will become confident they will start using bitcoin and then the local shopkeepers will become confident to start accepting bitcoin for shopping  and for so many other purposes, we just need to wait for some more time.
yes in fact bitcoin is not yet so much popular, and still there are a lot of areas where people even did not hear the name of bitcoin, I think the main reason can only be that still bitcoin is not so much popular in most of the area. and when it will become popular then we can expect that they will take interest in bitcoin and when the number of users of bitcoin will increase then it will become possible that people there will also start using bitcoin in their real life.
not only local shops but also factories as manufacturers of goods to be able to gain knowledge about bitcoin. probably price fluctuations and long transaction confirmations are also the reason shop owners who know about bitcoin don't receive as payment.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
June 18, 2017, 10:25:44 PM
Certainly contribution of bitcoin in life has a role that is very helpful to its users in various countries.
And there is not set limitation in the use of bitcoin, whether rich or poor young or old age has the same opportunity to earn income from bitcoin.

Bitcoin is now hard to use in real life. In many countries, there is simply no way to buy goods with bitcoin. But I hope that this situation will change in the near future
in fact currently most of the people do not have much more knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are  not investing their money here. I am sure that when they will get knowledge about bitcoin and will become confident they will start using bitcoin and then the local shopkeepers will become confident to start accepting bitcoin for shopping  and for so many other purposes, we just need to wait for some more time.
yes in fact bitcoin is not yet so much popular, and still there are a lot of areas where people even did not hear the name of bitcoin, I think the main reason can only be that still bitcoin is not so much popular in most of the area. and when it will become popular then we can expect that they will take interest in bitcoin and when the number of users of bitcoin will increase then it will become possible that people there will also start using bitcoin in their real life.

On our country there's an app uses btc as payment for eloading, electric and water bills. Though it was'nt popular that much but its really good to know that slowly the community,business man were putting their trust on btc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 18, 2017, 07:00:16 PM

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2017, 02:43:51 PM

Activity: 259
June 18, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

Activity: 504
June 18, 2017, 01:43:52 PM
Activity: 322
June 18, 2017, 12:57:28 PM
Personally, Bitcoin has a very powerful use in my daily life. Besides from earning salary in my real life job, because of Bitcoin, it gives people opportunity to earn more extra at a very convenient ways (if you know what I am talking about). Over-all, because of bitcoin, daily income has never been a problem to me.
You are right, bitcoin can help us a lot in our life. We can earn an extra salary by providing some services or anything like that in the internet, but we should be have a good knowledge about jobs in internet and we should have skills.
Anyways; as the bitcoin price increase each days, so, the profit increase too.

Ya.I accept this.We can get More money for our expenditure. It satisfy many of our additional needs.
Activity: 434
June 18, 2017, 12:48:13 PM
Personally, Bitcoin has a very powerful use in my daily life. Besides from earning salary in my real life job, because of Bitcoin, it gives people opportunity to earn more extra at a very convenient ways (if you know what I am talking about). Over-all, because of bitcoin, daily income has never been a problem to me.
You are right, bitcoin can help us a lot in our life. We can earn an extra salary by providing some services or anything like that in the internet, but we should be have a good knowledge about jobs in internet and we should have skills.
Anyways; as the bitcoin price increase each days, so, the profit increase too.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
June 18, 2017, 12:41:49 PM
Since I use bitcoin to buy some stuff I need like a computer, and hoard some results from bitcoin or investment dibitcoin karna if we invest bitcoin in a long time may be a life brighter for the family
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
June 18, 2017, 11:13:36 AM
the fact that it is mostly used for speculation, and the fact that you have not yet seen or maybe looked for its usages doesn't mean it doesn't have them.

Growing and building your own business has never been so easy thanks to Bitcoin.

it is easier with bitcoin! and it actually will be a lot more profitable if you do it with bitcoin because there is a lot of room for new businesses that already exist with fiat but not with bitcoin.
take a look around you and you'll see a lot of them who are thriving:
- payment processors such as Bitpay
- gambling sites: just look at some of the signatures and how much those websites are earning!!!
- online shops: there are a lot of them selling all kinds of stuff, from digital small goods such as gift cards (Gyft.com) and games,... to bigger physical goods.
- exchanges
- web wallets that control the private keys such as XAPO and Coinbase
- bank like services that are issuing debit cards for bitcoin.
Well, there is lots of usage of bitcoin. Some people use it pay their bills ,shopping in online market, transfer money and many more.Furthermore,some people use it in their business to make a high profit because bitcoin is very profitable.Lastly,Having bitcoin is nice because it can provide all your need in the near future.
Activity: 277
June 17, 2017, 02:43:44 PM
After I get a lot of BTC results that I use to buy goods online, in addition I use to buy a computer also buy credit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
June 17, 2017, 02:17:00 PM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
The real usage of bitcoin is that you can use it to buy the things that you want and you can also use it in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and many more. Now a day bitcoin is very useful because businessman use it their business to get much profit. Furthermore, having bitcoin will help you to provide all your need in your daily life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
June 11, 2017, 08:06:34 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
I want to try this one if store accepting the bitcoin. If you are avoiding the long confirmation, why don't you convert your bitcoin into fiat cash to reduce the hassle. If you have a doubt about the confirmation process so go for my suggestion. It's embarrassing both of you waiting for the confirmation. I hope I could help you a lot on my suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
June 11, 2017, 06:30:55 PM
I highly doubt that the real genius behind bitcoin does have any plans to make this a currency to be accepted in stores rather than it could be used as an asset like you invest in shares and bonds as well as storing it in a vault.If you look back bitcoin was developed after the great economic depression which is caused by the incompetency of the higher hierarchy of the financial sector and they literally gambled with everyones wealth,so in my opinion it is developed to have a control over our asset than a third party.
That's true to me too. There is no point in getting bitcoins accepted at various shops because the confirmation time will kill all the fun and I won't ever want to wait 15 mins after finishing my coffee at the cafe just because the transaction is not confirmed.

And more than that the government would never allow and there won't be many shops that would go against the legal laws to support a new currency/asset.

There are a lot more shops right now that are accepting bitcoins , even more than daily transactions.
And the government doesn't give a f word about it.

It doesn't matter if you accept bitcoins or not the problem lies with the income and profit you say you made and how much taxes you pay.You try to use bitcoins to avoid taxes then yea the government has a problem with you.
You pay what you're suppose to, then everything is fine.

But right now the problem it's the fee.
Not only you pay extra for that coffee but the coffee shop has to collect the payments for all the address so they incur another fee.

You pay 3$ for coffee , 2$ tax , the shop receives 3$ has to pay another 1$ to collect the payments.
Not really the future of money this way.

Hope it will get solved in August.

Activity: 548
Merit: 100
June 11, 2017, 03:10:05 PM
In my daily life is very useful, can be used as payment in several sectors.
Bitcoin also provides many opportunities for people to earn a good income
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
June 11, 2017, 03:07:29 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

The current price is very much speculative as its pumped so much lately but usage has in fact been increasing (though not as fast as the price). That being said it has very much become more of an asset than a currency and that is unlikely to change until a real scaling solution is found which could already happen this year with some luck.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2017, 03:01:07 PM
I highly doubt that the real genius behind bitcoin does have any plans to make this a currency to be accepted in stores rather than it could be used as an asset like you invest in shares and bonds as well as storing it in a vault.If you look back bitcoin was developed after the great economic depression which is caused by the incompetency of the higher hierarchy of the financial sector and they literally gambled with everyones wealth,so in my opinion it is developed to have a control over our asset than a third party.
That's true to me too. There is no point in getting bitcoins accepted at various shops because the confirmation time will kill all the fun and I won't ever want to wait 15 mins after finishing my coffee at the cafe just because the transaction is not confirmed.

And more than that the government would never allow and there won't be many shops that would go against the legal laws to support a new currency/asset.
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
June 11, 2017, 02:52:56 PM
Buying an item in the online store may be the first experience using bitcoin in my real life Smiley Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
June 11, 2017, 02:42:20 PM
Honestly in my real life I don't spend any coins not because I love to hold but because I don't have the proper facilities around me to do the same.

The best I do with bitcoins is a mobile recharge to my mobile and DTH thanks to the easy and flawless service provided by bitrefill .. apart from that I really don't have any much use of the bitcoins here and the next best use I make with bitcoins is, I withdraw bitcoins to cash/fiat and spend them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: