Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 41. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
Its nothing like that. It doesn't matter if bitcoin confirmations are slow or what. When you send you bitcoins you can not really revert the payment so the buyer is is assured that he will get his money. Also, you can negotiate fees and ask buyer to pay half and you will pay half that way confirmation would be faster. the only problem is the damn coffee or soem case of real life usage, but bitcoin is not good yet for micro transactions we all know this, speculation is good now for bitcoin, it help the value grow where it should be
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 02:58:48 AM
After knowing the bitcoin I had pretty much intended for my future. Bitcoin is quite useful, it brings me income. I intend to make long-term investment in it

Many people think that bitcoin is the strongest currency, however, look at the fact that it is inferior to all other currencies, the only thing left is the people's preference for For the money that leads all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 12, 2017, 02:36:02 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency with transactions being processed on millions of computers, called miners, working to constantly verify transactions via the web. Because of this, Bitcoin isn’t controlled by a bank or a government, so its international and even the largest transactions can take place with very small transaction fees. Instead of PayPal and other virtual banks using real-world currency, it's a digital currency for digital transactions.

Making a purchase with Bitcoins is simple. Most websites will automatically generate a receiving address where Bitcoin can be sent to complete the purchase. On Square Market, for example, the purchaser is sent an email with this address. The address will automatically open in the purchaser’s wallet, allowing the customer to pay in one-click.
Activity: 128
July 11, 2017, 08:46:52 AM
After knowing the bitcoin I had pretty much intended for my future. Bitcoin is quite useful, it brings me income. I intend to make long-term investment in it
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 11, 2017, 08:31:02 AM
If segwit happens and be successfully done then bitcoin will be more capable. It will give people and business groups confidence to use bitcoin. Right now there are lots of land-based and online stores accepting bitcoin. Online betting is also growing and its forecast is it will grow into a billion market soon.

You have the point there. Bitcoin will be upgraded if people continue to invest and take part in any linkages that bitcoin has. However, if we depend only in an online betting, what will be assurances that people will get and will they trust even more? My concern is , we always hear about scammers in online business so how can we get rid of them since we are living now in technology by means of communicating and doing businesses.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
July 11, 2017, 03:49:57 AM
Real life to use bitcoin may make it easier to transact but, there is a problem with the system failure.  Huh
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
July 11, 2017, 03:33:40 AM
As long as the payment was there it doesnt need to be worried.
It will be accepted though it will take time depending on how much the fee is.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2017, 03:04:55 AM
 persona life i love bitcoins.
Bitcoin desperately needs near-field communications and integrated POS solutions. The current user experience - for both customer and merchant is clunky and hacked together feeling. This, more than anything else, is where crypto-currency needs the most development. Ease of use.
Activity: 146
July 11, 2017, 03:00:06 AM
For digital exchange purpose, most of the people using bitcoins as there is no middle management system, minor transaction fee and high security standards in all levels.
Activity: 756
July 11, 2017, 02:42:37 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Right now, bitcoin does not relate to fiat currency at all. How can we relate bitcoin to fiat currency while as you said we cannot even spend them anywhere? Bitcoin in the present is just being used as a method to increase the money you have and we all should do the same. Going with the flow is the best thing i can see right now because the price is going up and if you held any bitcoins they will have more value in coming time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 11, 2017, 02:36:09 AM
Real life usage is somewhat affected but not entirely

It's a big deal though if HUGE companies get involved though

Surely it is going to be a big deal when big companies get involved to bitcoin. And we can now start to enjoy the privilege with bitcoin whether the price is falling or pumping the good thing about it are the transactions are digital and information are anonymous. Hoarders are affecting bitcoin but still the whales are the ones who are making profit out of it.
yes it will really be a good improvement. but i think it will take a long time. because first the small shops and superstores have to start accepting bitcoin just like in Brazil where the shopkeepers have started accepting bitcoin and now even in so many other counties the trend of using bitcoin in local shops is also increasing from time to time. therefore we are hopping that in our country very soon local shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin.

I remembered Brazil they've got hundreds of stores already that are accepting bitcoin. But once, other big players (companies in the market) come into bitcoin market / crypto market. That will be the start of everything will be digital, transactions, payments, records and almost everything and bitcoin will be in real life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 10, 2017, 09:25:26 PM
I think to shop on the internet bitcoin is very suitable, there are many online shopping that receive payment with bitcoin, but if you want to shop at the store I think no one has received it yet, you have to change your bitcoin into money for your payment
Activity: 168
July 10, 2017, 07:35:04 PM
In Switzerland (Kanton Zug) you can pay e.g. your taxes via Bitcoin - it's accepted as payment from the authorities of the region.
In Germany you can order food delivery from the larges platform for food delivery services and pay via Bitcoin, also from one platform for food delivery services in Austria.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 07:28:25 PM
I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
It is true that we can not use bitcoin for everyday transactions in everyday life. But you are right we can buy high value stuff from bitcoin, bitcoin is very useful.

Yes, bitcoin is very useful in digital exchange and trading transactions, but for me I would rather cash-out some of my bitcoin and spent paper money in real life in order to avoid hustle in every transaction we encounter.
Now I have noticed that the transactions of the coins is no more the hustle for us as now the transaction fees of bitcoin is reduced much more and now the speed of the transaction is also increased too much. Now we can easily transact our bitcoins and within a minute or two we get the first confirmation. That is why I often prefer bitcoin even for my real life use.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2017, 07:25:31 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

The people not ready to adopt the usage of bitcoin in our country so i guess maybe in 15years because still a lot of people dont know about bitcoin so i guess we still need time that time we can use bitcoin to buy something in a store and also we can easy use it in transaction if all oeople use it.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
July 10, 2017, 07:16:10 PM
After knowing bitcoin I can buy valuable items, bitcoin is very useful if you know how to use it and many other things about bitcoin.

Yeah like you,  because  of bitcoin i can buy many valuable and useful things that can help me for daily living..  I must consider that bitcoin is very helpful for many people...
Activity: 504
July 10, 2017, 06:58:00 PM

Surely it is going to be a big deal when big companies get involved to bitcoin. And we can now start to enjoy the privilege with bitcoin whether the price is falling or pumping the good thing about it are the transactions are digital and information are anonymous. Hoarders are affecting bitcoin but still the whales are the ones who are making profit out of it.
yes it will really be a good improvement. but i think it will take a long time. because first the small shops and superstores have to start accepting bitcoin just like in Brazil where the shopkeepers have started accepting bitcoin and now even in so many other counties the trend of using bitcoin in local shops is also increasing from time to time. therefore we are hopping that in our country very soon local shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin.
legendary
Merit: 1500
July 10, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

True! Bitcoin transaction confirmation time is actually a real challenge for bitcoin to be accepted as a real world currency. The second challenge is the transaction fees. The fees part is really an issue for those who receive many small payments. So to consolidate all the small payments, you will have to pay a higher network fees.

So bitcoin looks good for an investment asset but not as a payment currency. No one will wait for 1 hour just to buy a cup of coffee or some groceries. Also you will end up paying a lot of extra money for a simple purchase. Take it as an investment and bitcoin will reward you suitably. 
Merit: 603
July 10, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
July 10, 2017, 03:44:44 PM
If segwit happens and be successfully done then bitcoin will be more capable. It will give people and business groups confidence to use bitcoin. Right now there are lots of land-based and online stores accepting bitcoin. Online betting is also growing and its forecast is it will grow into a billion market soon.
Pages:
Jump to: