Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 39. (Read 8971 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 12:35:52 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

For me, the real life usage of my bitcoin is to have a money for my personal expenses and to the expenses in our house. I want to help my family in our daily expenses and to pay our bills to our rented house. I think the major usage of my bitcoin for me is to have a money to pay our bills and to help my family in their needs.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 12:31:37 AM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

it is true that cryptocurrency is not yet fully utilized in real transactions because many countries have not yet acknowledged its existence, especially bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but over the course of the exact times the crypto currency can be manifested
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 12:19:47 AM
For now in my country it is very difficult to find a merchant that can accept bitcoin, of course this is a constraint but I'm sure that someday I can use bitcoin directly, as long as I can use for online transactions then this is already useful.
Activity: 256
May 21, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

if you check the news, you find out that the number of BTC ATMs grow up and some airports have ATMs of bit coin. so i think it will fixied as a real money ( i mean BTC) and price of BTC will increase again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 11:35:29 PM
In real life bitcoin can largely influence the world and can possibly bring everyone together in crypto. People have in common such as needs of life in order to survive foods, drinks, shelters and more. We deal to our society with fiat that can pay whatever we would like to buy. Stores are open for all who have money but for doesn't have it is close for a while. Let say crypto with the leading role bitcoin landed to this world of business family and society there will have great and massive change to our way of living with crypto.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 11:29:34 PM
All cryptocurrency; in general, is nothing but PER TO PEER CRYPTOGRAPHIC CODE.
Any vendor already accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Pivx, etc, is ready to implement any code they want. It is really a matter of time when most vendors around the world will be fighting to be the first to implement this technology, just like it happened when Visa, Master Card, and American Express came to the market. So real usage of bitcoin or any other currencies happens only when people start understanding the concept of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 11:22:29 PM
2018 has many merchants who accept bitcoin as payment system, even amazon and paypal. Is not this good news for bitcin enthusiast? No need to withdraw to spend your bitcoin. If the offline store has not received bitcoin as a payment system then back up or withdraw some of the profit you earn from bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 14
Pimapay-Pimacoin::
March 31, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
IT IS ACTUALLY A MEANS OF PAYMENT
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 31, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
It's true that many people today use bitcoin for speculative purpose but it doesn't mean it has no real life usage. For example, i pay for internet service with bitcoin and send fund overseas in bitcoin is way more convenient. The number of stores that accept bitcoin also has been growing especially in the country where bitcoin is legal like Japan (Based on my friend's experience that travelled there). Eventhough bitcoin has been around for a few years but it's still new to the world. For something that will change the world, 9 years is still very young. I assume that we are in the beginning phase of crypto acceptance.
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
regarding these concerns they are implementing the lightning network for advancing the technology and usage for everyday life as it has deviasted from its mission from beginning, and of course we need more time to use it in every day life.
Activity: 70
March 31, 2018, 05:28:41 AM
This can happen if system participants lose their own wallets without creating backup copies. With stability in the economy, the bitcoin price will remain stable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
March 28, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Real life usage of bitcoin
1. International money transfer,
2. for keep money,
3. gambling,
4. pay for internet service,
5. pay to freelancers in foreign countries

Good list. Also p2p transactions too. Poster also stated how can bitcoin becomes a reliable currency when confirmations are late (not all the time). This definitely needs some fixing of course including the current transaction fees.

I am thinking that the value of bitcoin is greater than the services that it can offer although its cheaper and faster than the bank but my point is there is still coins that can do what bitcoin does and is faster, more efficient and have more functions.
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 10:55:05 AM
Generally speaking, this can be an advantage: first a small amount of work out a trading strategy on the bitcoins exchange, and then decide how much and for how long you are ready to invest.
March 26, 2018, 08:00:53 AM
 The smallest unit of bitcoin is 0.00000001 (one hundred million) BTC and is called "satoshi" - in honor of the creator of the Bitcoin network. Bitcoins can not be forged by using cryptography.
Activity: 70
March 25, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
This is an extremely complex process, researchers have only recently begun to study all its possibilities.
March 24, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
In addition to Bitcoin, there are already more than 150 different crypto-currencies. Now everyone can create their own crypto currency.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
March 21, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
Some online stores accept bitcoin as payment. Singapore has bitcoin ATMs too. Many freelancers charge in bitcoin too. It is just the beginning. With time, there are going to be many real life usage of bitcoin. If Bitcoin becomes stable like fiat currency, more people will use it as mode of payment rather than investment.

Wow. I hope not just Singapore has a bitcoin ATM. Allow 10 years for bitcoin to mature and I'm sure by that time, many countries will use bitcoin as a major mode of payment and for sure China will become more open to it.

I rarely hear of bitcoin atm and if singapore already does have right now then it was a good news since other countries can follow the concept as well and every can become a bitcoin investor to secure their future.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 01:18:02 AM
2. for keep money,
3. gambling,

Good list. Also p2p transactions too. Poster also stated how can bitcoin becomes a reliable currency when confirmations are late (not all the time). This definitely needs some fixing of course including the current transaction fees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
March 14, 2018, 12:50:36 AM
2. for keep money,
3. gambling,
Activity: 252
March 14, 2018, 12:44:07 AM
The truth behind bitcoin in my life is a an opportunity to open my better future. I usually use bitcoin to make my life easier compare to the time that I don't have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin in the field of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: