Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 15. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 06, 2018, 10:33:43 PM
well if you say litecoin to be the next bitcoin might be right.
but if litecoin is a substitute for bitcoin then that is not true because bitcoin is still the best at this time.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:13:45 PM
No there is no way Litecoin is taking over Bitcoin.  I can't think of any scenario that Litecoin would get past the marketcap of any of the top 5.   I think IOTA is the only one that has a possibility of taking over the #1 spot and that's a long shot.  
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
September 06, 2018, 08:12:46 PM
I also have heard that Litecoin is the successor of the Bitcoin. However, if in the view of development until now, I think this is not possible. Due to the Litecoin of its development is very slow and now the price is getting crashed. A lot of people who are already investing in Litecoin however, they suffered a loss and this certainly very disappointing.

Same with other coin too. Take a look at Ethereum right now, it crash also and loses its value almost 70% from the year started. Litecoin is the closes coin next to bitcoin since it wa fork from the former. But its Ethereum that is in second in terms of market capitalizatrion. In addition, Ethereum has proven itself a worthy platform, since several ICO was launch from it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:05:27 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
no, bitcoin will forever be on the top. If litecoin is the silver then the bitcoin is the gold. The total market value of Litecoin is currently lower: $18 billion to Bitcoin’s $291 billion.
Litecoin is experiencing an ever-increasing development and gives the impression as a coin that is very capable to develop even better. with this development being able to bring Litecoin into a precious coin in the future. but indeed for this Litecoin keep trying to be the next coin for Bitcoin.
I am very sure to Litecoin is capable of being a reliable and coins into the coin of pride in the future. with its ability to evolve is able to make it as the next coin Bitcoin. It will also have an effect on the level of being present at Litecoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
Can it really happen. The not seen much activities around litecoin lately. Although it has a lot of potentials, but it has not exhibited what could make it the next bitcoin in the space.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
I do not believe in opinions or rumors like that, it can be explained in advance in terms of what they draw conclusions like that, if it is logical we can believe, but the allegations there is no logical evidence, so I do not believe, when compared to LTC, I will prefer ETH or NEO
Activity: 231
September 06, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
I also have heard that Litecoin is the successor of the Bitcoin. However, if in the view of development until now, I think this is not possible. Due to the Litecoin of its development is very slow and now the price is getting crashed. A lot of people who are already investing in Litecoin however, they suffered a loss and this certainly very disappointing.
Activity: 328
September 06, 2018, 07:18:41 PM
I think that now Litecoin is not the best investment, and besides I'm doubting that Litecoin has real chances to reach even TOP 3.  Besides, Bitcoin is showing good growth
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 06:59:48 PM
I do not see anything outstanding in Litecoin, which can increase its popularity and help increase the cost.

Never Litecoin won't be bitcoin. I don't believe in the potential of LTC.
in my opinion, if Litecoin replaces Bitcoin it's a difficult thing, Bitcoin is currently irreplaceable, although there are now many good Altcoins but still the most superior Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of coins, it is very difficult to match or replace it, yes even though no one knows the future, so many people already believe in Bitcoin and many like it because they see its potential.
Activity: 392
September 06, 2018, 06:59:33 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
Well it can able to happen because we all know litecoin is also promising coin and it is also popular all over the world so i predicted that both ethereum and litecoin can be the next bitcoin in the future so people should also try to invest on both of it.
Activity: 99
September 06, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

I don't think litecoin will become the next bitcoin, litecoin doesn't deserve that nickname. litecoin must work hard so that it can become the next bitcoin and compete with ethereum.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 04:12:45 PM
I do not think that litecoin will be the next bitcoin. Bitcoin itself is only the first idea in the world of the crypto industry, which now holds only because a large amount of money is invested in it.. Perhaps this euphoria for bitcoin will continue. Now we need to look at the coins that have real ideas for creating a new crypto-economy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 04:06:56 PM
Litecoin is good only for a short time, unlike Bitcoin. I think that Bitcoin has long taken the position of a leader in the crypto currency market. Cheesy
Activity: 101
September 06, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
Litecoin does have better transaction fees and the transactions are surely faster but it's not next Bitcoin for sure. Because Bitcoin is here since the start and people believe more in Bitcoin than Litecoin.
Activity: 350
September 06, 2018, 02:24:24 PM
Some of my friends also believe that Litecoin will replace bitcoin. In their opinion, Litecoin is a more perfect coin.
Personally, I do not think that this will happen. I do not see why it will be just Litecoin, and not for example BTG or BCH or any other fork of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 02:18:47 PM
in my case i've seen a lot of rumors that the next bitcoin is eth and personally, i believe in it more than in litecoin. i think eth is making more progress
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
I believe that litecoin is strong enough and a coin that is still in demand will be in demand in the future. I'm sure of it.
copper member
Activity: 455
September 06, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest and most trusted and also a market leader. Litecoin is one of the best altcoins, but if litecoin beats bitcoin, I don't think it can.
Activity: 406
September 06, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
Everyone can certainly predict like that, but seeing from the Litecoin movement will be very difficult to overtake Bitcoin because in terms of popularity and volume of transactions it is still very far compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 89
September 05, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
Litecoin network allows developers to approve faster processing. Approximately 4 times faster than Bitcoin. Secondly, Litecoin is stronger against double attack than Bitcoin, which makes Litecoin a safer digital currency. Thirdly, in the employment proving algorithm, the process uses an easier algorithm. This means that the Litecoin network will produce four times as many coins as Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: