Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 13. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
I don't think so. BTC is hard to overcome for many reasons, and I don't see Litecoin as one that can do this. In fact, I doubt that any of currently existing alts can replace BTC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
Before Litecoin their were lot of coins which got potential to replace BTC but not able to do it. As BTC got low supply and it is open source project. Other projects are controlled by developer and the supply of this coins are very huge.

I believe on the potential of litecoin, but i don't think it will be the next in bitcoin because for me bitcoin is the only king and no any coin can replace it and it is really hard to reach what bitcoin already reached.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
Nothing is impossible, but this rumor to become true, well, would say it's quite unlikely Cheesy
September 11, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
I think that bitcoin will always play its own role in the crypto market. But it does not mean that other coins cannot be successful, and cannot bring profit to us. Litecoin is one of the promising coins in my opinion, along with ETH and others.
Activity: 73
September 11, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
This is the most unbelievable rumor I have ever heard, I think LTC will never be able to become the second BTC. Their prices are too different. If possible I think is ETH coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 11, 2018, 10:57:53 AM
Before Litecoin their were lot of coins which got potential to replace BTC but not able to do it. As BTC got low supply and it is open source project. Other projects are controlled by developer and the supply of this coins are very huge.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
I think that btc is the next currency which will replace our currenct currency and we should keep it now because it will bring us a lot of benefits soon and we will be able to earn on it
most likely like that because with more advanced technology, people will choose more than just paper money, with everything that Bitcoin has, I think that is very likely to happen if Bitcoin replaces our current currency.
Activity: 151
September 11, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
Until this moment the rumor has not been proven, bitcoin is still the king of coins, so no one will replace it.
Litecoin is still far from expectations and still has to fight if you want to be like bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
I very much doubt that litecoin Or any other altcoin will be able to replace Bitcoin in the near future. Perhaps in a few years the situation will change, but so far the cryptocurrency market is dominated by Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
September 11, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
litecoin hasn't proved itself much in terms of adoption. some catalyst event will need to take place for that to really happen.
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
I think that btc is the next currency which will replace our currenct currency and we should keep it now because it will bring us a lot of benefits soon and we will be able to earn on it
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
Litecoin have already entered the mainstream as a payment process for most platforms, It is already in its ecosystem, I do not get comfortable with people comparing altcoins with bitcoin, they are never mates, Bitcoin have gain wide acceptance before altcoins
September 11, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
I try to read and analyze a lot of crypto currencies. Litecoin on my observations will not become a competitor for bitcoin. When the topic began in February 2018, Litecoin was in a stronger position and then Litecoin had a chance to step on bitcoin. Not now.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 09:38:37 AM
Yes, I think so. Litecoin is characterized by a faster transaction confirmation time and increased storage efficiency. Litecoin is a proven means for commerce in addition to Bitcoin.

Its true litecoin more faster for transaction confirmation and i think litecoin is like bitcoin junior  Grin. Litecoin price right now is cheap because drop more than 60% from highest price. Maybe litecoin can not replace bitcoin place as leader on market cap value but i think its worthed to collect some litecoin as investment
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
September 10, 2018, 09:24:07 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

I don't think so, by the way, things are going on litecoin it will have to go through ethereum before we can think that it has a chance to go through Bitcoin, litecoin needs a lot of update and marketing things is not going well for ethereum it could have a chance now but now I don't think so.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 09:23:18 AM
I think it is not possible. litecoin is a beautiful project but it is very hard to reach bitcoin value. bitcoin is the biggest and most valuable coin. I think this will always be the case.
Activity: 218
September 10, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
i do jot like when peopel compare those two coins or ethereum with bitcoin because litecoin is so original it is not a copy
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 10, 2018, 09:20:14 AM
In my opinion, Litecoin is also a potential coin, but it can not compete with the BTC, because the BTC is the king of the cryptographic market, they will never be able to overcome the BTC.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 08:42:29 AM
Well to overcome btc Litecoin should increase thier regulation,get popular and survive.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 08:41:36 AM
I think its just a rumor. To get pass litecoin need to fly in the moon with balloons.
Pages:
Jump to: