Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 11. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
Litecoin was created as a backup and as a "silver" since Bitcoin is considered the "digital gold". Liecoin is not meant to replace bitcoin but to complement it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 05:37:00 AM
The bitcoin could not be replaced. This coin will become digital gold in cryptocurrency. Ethereum will become dollar in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 05:23:34 AM
bitcoin and litecoin is a parable that much in comparison. thus to call litecoin as the next bitcoin certainly also is funny. probably still a lot of altcoins which is much better than litecoin and it deserves when referred to as bitcoin is next.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
I only heard the news that Ethereum might be on top of all crypto in the future. But we all do not know which coin is the next bitcoin and now people are hunting for coins that will qualify for the next bitcoin.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 04:36:05 AM
No, I believe that next Bitcoin is ethereum, as ether has more potential then litecoin in every term. Bitcoin is King But still it will take few years for ethereum to replace bitcoin or maybe that never happens.
Activity: 69
September 13, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
I know for Ethereum that became an advantage and became the famous coin as the next coin for Bitcoin. other than that for Litecoin itself I have not seen its development that has improved so ensuring. therefore I am not sure to say that Litecoin becomes the next coin for Bitcoin.
Activity: 192
September 12, 2018, 11:31:14 PM
There is no way Litecoin will become the next Bitcoin.  I think Litecoin is going to start taking a stroll down the top 100 list.  It may take a while to get Litecoin all the way off the front page but I see now way how it can stay as high it is much longer with all the quality and originality coming online
copper member
Activity: 51
September 12, 2018, 11:25:35 PM
btc is the king no matters what
Activity: 335
September 12, 2018, 11:24:43 PM
If I think, more to the ethereum. because in terms of rank, litecoin are still lags from ethereum. even the closest ethereum bitcoin. then I think it is precisely the ethereum bitcoin can be next.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 10:57:39 PM
Litecoin has been running behind bitcoin and is likey to continue...

It will always remain behind the btc. All coins are created after btc only and only few handful might survive this storm which ever has a good use people may keep it an rest will be dump. Also their are better coins than ltc so may not be this would be the next btc in process.

Litecoin is indeed experiencing developments that continue to rise. with the years the present is capable to generate a profit, which is much larger and make it as a major development in the coinage of this period. In addition to Litecoin many have fans who supported him to be the next generation of coins Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:52:08 PM
I don't think it is the one next to replaced bitcoin even though I don't have much knowledge about litecoin I still prefer to look at the status of bitcoin to litecoin it will never be replaced. As we can see all the currency are still bitcoins hand I mean when the value of bitcoin change all the currency also change that made bitcoin in the top.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 12, 2018, 10:44:13 PM
Litecoin has much potential and its looking very strong .. but if you think its beat to bitcoin then in this I'm not agree with you.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:39:43 PM
If litecoin can totally compete with bitcoin with its, transaction speed, transaction fees, its market cap, its availability, its demands, then surely litecoin will overcome bitcoin. But as of now, it is still a long run, maybe soonest, we can find out.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 12, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
No next bitcoin is dogecoin you can see that on market
Litecoin is nothing special and litecoin will be not next bitcoin
Litecoin was advertised as new btc at the crypto begining
it was second coin on market after btc
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 02:33:55 PM
I dont think litecoin have future, because first of all its only copycat of bitcoin and secondly we know who is creator and government can just stop him, but satoshi is another story.
Activity: 170
September 12, 2018, 02:32:06 PM
Litecoin is like the little brother of Bitcoin, very similar coins in my view. But the dominance of Bitcoin is not expected to be change in my opinion. Litecoin is in the market for a very long time, and still people know nothing about it in the mainstream. Also, it has nothing revolutionary, Bitcoin has not. Litecoin has the place in the market, but not a leader type of coin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:32:36 PM
I don't think so, I doubt Litecoin will ever get back to it's high, I think it's had it's day. Many better coins about now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 12, 2018, 12:32:07 PM
No. I do not believe in that. I think that Bitcoin will always remain in the first place. In addition, I believe that this coin will become very expensive soon.

I agree with you. I believe that Bitcoin will never be replaced and the price will continue to rise in the long run.
Litecoin is very good project and have a good future, but will not replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
September 12, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
I think everyone has their own conclusion about the best coin after the BTC. Some may pick Litecoin as the following coin. Be that as it may, I myself believe that Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash can be all the more encouraging coins after Bitcoin. Ethereum, as a stage additionally, has a decent reputation and utility by numerous undertakings and speculators in doing the exchange.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
September 11, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
no way, it's the same old tech... there are many better projects out there
Pages:
Jump to: